Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae2FSNKA6vk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
excellent i'm glad that this worthwhile music is being posted here, in this thread

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

excellent i'm glad that this worthwhile music is being posted here, in this thread

rock and roll

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

same

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

And thats why I'm proud to say that tonight I'm going to the sauna tonight to stand tall and strong with 300 of my muscled, warrior, brethren

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

GBA was a POS.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Bill NYSE posted:

GBA was a POS.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Bill NYSE posted:

GBA was a POS.

how come in every photo of people wearing these things they're all slack-jawed like their catching flies.

also that looks like it'd cause some neck problesm

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

cunnilingus VR looking solid

my last felony case got dismissed this afternoon TUESDAY NIGHT MUTHAFUCKAS

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Robot Pride posted:

my last felony case

ok, let's hear it

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/ItsTonyNow/status/770769136725221381

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Sagebrush posted:

ok, let's hear it

gun charges

Reasonable Man
Sep 11, 2001

smithereens got 'em scaling heights

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

the internet is fast.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Panty Saluter posted:

this was always such an infuriating thing to me

maine has had very good public schools and has turned out a lot of qualified graduates. of course then any graduate with something to offer moves away because jobs are very few and far between. what is maine's perpetual answer to the "brain drain"? MORE EDUMACATION!!!! :pseudo:

cheaper Portland housing would go a long way to encouraging people to stay but theres nimbys all up in that poo poo so nooope.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i wonder if there's enough bacteria (and a safe enough environment for a long enough time) inside a space suit for a body to turn into a skeleton

like if you just dumped a corpse on the surface of the moon it would, what, just get freeze-dried?

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

update your e/n thread please

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Shaggar posted:

cheaper Portland housing would go a long way to encouraging people to stay but theres nimbys all up in that poo poo so nooope.

I lived in rural maine and then in bangor, maine is a loving nightmare so get out asap

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
the east coast is loving scary

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

i wonder if there's enough bacteria (and a safe enough environment for a long enough time) inside a space suit for a body to turn into a skeleton

like if you just dumped a corpse on the surface of the moon it would, what, just get freeze-dried?

I think you would prevent further deterioration due to the vacuum of space, but flesh would separate from bone at some point because of intrinsic differences in mass.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I lived in rural maine and then in bangor, maine is a loving nightmare so get out asap

anything north of Freeport is horrible but southern maine is ok.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

it's about that "how to talk to girls wearing headphones" article, right?

prefect fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Aug 31, 2016

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sagebrush posted:

i'd think that the gut flora could prolly do it but liquid water would be a problem

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Shaggar posted:

anything north of Freeport is horrible but southern maine is ok.

nah man I can only imagine how horrible southern maine would be, with everyone jockeying to say they're not from maine

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
that's now how it works

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Shaggar posted:

oh yeah there's a portland in maine too

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Shaggar posted:

that's now how it works

yes it is

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I don't think you'bve ever been to southern maine

SmokaDustbowl