Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
300 million illegals!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

These facts I have laid bare tonight are never reported.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
Why doesn't he go ahead and say that Mexicans are stealing lovely jobs from black people? It would be barely offensive on the Trump scale.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gaaah the god drat media!

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Wow, this is definitely the concise explanation of policies he advertised.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

most (not all) illegal immigrants are dumb as gently caress!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
so hows the policy this evening, lads?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

30 million illegals

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Eonwe posted:

its legit not even a money issue, good loving luck getting enough Americans to pick crops like migrant workers do every summer. if you doubled my pay from my IT job I wouldnt' do that poo poo. its fuckin hard.

my mom used to install septic tanks. when they needed to get repaired because a poo poo filled pipe needed to be replaced or a pump went out, there was literally nobody who would do it except the day laborers in front of home depot

so you are calling hard working honest americans out of a job who wouldnt do this poo poo at all..... lazy?

im furious you traitor

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Gah! Numbers! 3 million? 30 million? WHO CARES IT'S TOO BIG!!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

GrimGypsy posted:

Wow, this is definitely the concise explanation of policies he advertised.

Hey, be fair, he never promised to be concise.

stefania_r
Sep 2, 2011

Joementum posted:

better shot of Rudy in the Make Mexico Great Again Also hat

which is a real thing

Am legally blind, does this hat really say Make Mexico Great Again Also or is this just a sick joke?

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

paranoid randroid posted:

so hows the policy this evening, lads?

m'mgaa

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I had an illegal immigrant living in my house. dude was a hard loving worker, happily took the $10 an hour my poor rear end parents could pay him, lived and ate with us,and sent every dime to his family so I probably have a soft spot

I know these are just people trying to live

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

so you are calling hard working honest americans out of a job who wouldnt do this poo poo at all..... lazy?

im furious you traitor

lol

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
Climate change now an illegal immigration issue? But other countries haven't sunk into the ocean yet.

e: YEAH, gently caress FAMILIES. gently caress THEM.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Hahahaha, those stupid globalists only care about how hot it is! America for Americans only is the real issue!

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Benny D posted:

I can't believe how reliably they get away with saying Obama is for open borders after how many people he's deported

Wait yes I can

You can be pro deportation and pro legalization and pro open borders at the same time.

Illegal immigrants flood the market so business and professionals get cheap slave labor so they can keep more money in their pockets and get bigger profits. You deport a poo poo ton of them, even though more will always come in, to keep them scared and unwilling to speak out against abuse. Then periodically you legalize the poo poo out of a ton of them to flood the labor market and keep the working and middle classes in their loving places and drive down wages in all sorts of other industries.

The point is the cosmopolitan professional class and business always win and everyone else always losses. And that's why it's a drat loving good system that has support from both major parties. We don't actually need or want a middle class anymore. What we want is more poors with less than before, and even more money for liberal creative professionals and investor capitalists. Hence bipartisan elite support for immigration reform. We'll have some other class of quasi legals after, and when we need to punch down workers again we'll legalize those illegals and move on to the the next project.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

This thread is crack cocaine

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
allt he people in that audience should kill themselves IMO

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lol snaps into a global warming thing then 180s back to immigration and sums it up with a meaningless platitude

"Isis isn't even close to as dangerous as illegal immigrants" - Donald Trump

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

stefania_r posted:

Am legally blind, does this hat really say Make Mexico Great Again Also or is this just a sick joke?

Both.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Booing global warming aaaaaaaaaaaand were off

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
id like anderson cooper to ask trump what a special interest is

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

https://twitter.com/jdelreal/status/771161233483411456

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

stefania_r posted:

no, it's all very real unfortunately

its one of the most grossest display of pandering I've ever seen, sloganeered so blatantly.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Wait where is the substantive policy discussion I was told was going to happen?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Montasque posted:

The New York Times are not sending their best

so why isn't "reporter" in quotes here

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Woo deport everyone TRUMP DEPROT US ALL

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

a.lo posted:

most (not all) illegal immigrants are dumb as gently caress!

I had to take an Uber to pick my car up from the shop this morning and got to see all the Mexican looking people tending to my extensive landscaping as I was waiting in the lobby.

As a white Texan I can't wait to see the white people tending my fields replaced with low skilled, poorly educated black people. MAGA.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Oiled and Ready posted:

"Black Lives Matter Too"

Other great sequels include:
Black Live Matter3
BL4CK Lives Matter

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Welp, gently caress global warming, wasn't expecting that one off the cuff.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

apatheticman posted:

if by policy you mean silly hats then you got it champ

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

apatheticman posted:

*grabs crotch*

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Softening slightly

Gravybong
Apr 24, 2007

Smokin' weed all day. All I do is smoke weed. Every day of my life it's all I do. I don't give a FUCK! Weed.

stefania_r posted:

slightly less legally blind person confirming for you

also this is really detailed policy stuff here! you know what with all the...stories of people who got killed and saying "that won't happen"

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

iLa Maga!

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lol

"LIKE PROBABLY 1/10TH OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE ILLEGALS I THINK! DEPORT THEM!!!"

*raucous USA chants*

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

apatheticman posted:

Donald Trump posted:

"Weak! Weak! Weak policies! Weak and foolish policies."

That was it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
People keep talking about logistics well tell that to the DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

• Locked thread