Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
i have received news that I will be beig made mod of everywhere at noon tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

i have received news that I will be beig made mod of everywhere at noon tomorrow

Goondolances. *tips fedora* *walks up stairs that are in my house* *eats the eggs*

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i would contribute to a patreon for applewhite to mod gebs

im just kidding i have $0 but i would contribute to this patreon in spirit, which after all, isn't that the real money

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Sid Vicious posted:

u poor gently caress

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

make applewhite a mod for an hour again so i can get a collector's edition probation

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Vargs posted:

make applewhite a mod for an hour again so i can get a collector's edition probation

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

u poor gently caress

they aren't paying me for this!?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Vargs posted:

Those are gonna be as valuable as beanie babies!

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i got a probe for calling franco a bad name which i am proud of. god drat gbs rules

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

i got a probe for calling franco a bad name which i am proud of. god drat gbs rules

Well you're still here and Franco's banned from GBS. Looks like we found out who was on the wrong side of history :smug:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
My favorite thing about history is that the people on the wrong side of history never win.

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
Franco was so bad haha holy poo poo. I'm a member of mensa. Did I mention I'm in mensa. Taking a selfie here Oh haha what's this it's a mensa pamphlet why is this in the bathroom while I take a selfie.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Applewhite posted:

Well you're still here and Franco's banned from GBS. Looks like we found out who was on the wrong side of history :smug:

lol. he is?!

gbs <3

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
franco had several dozen pages of posts in the ladychat thread and he would kind of get mad when people would bring it up

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

Franco was so bad haha holy poo poo. I'm a member of mensa. Did I mention I'm in mensa. Taking a selfie here Oh haha what's this it's a mensa pamphlet why is this in the bathroom while I take a selfie.

Look at me I'm so smart I pay $60 a month to carry around a card saying how smart I am. Worth every penny.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

if you still need a franco fix you can always find new posts in QCS where he complains incessantly about GBS

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Applewhite posted:

Look at me I'm so smart I pay $60 a month to carry around a card saying how smart I am. Worth every penny.

The secret is they're actually retarded. Like medically.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Sid Vicious posted:

i thought this person was from spain or something.

Also, the reason smythe takes "Kill yourself OP" so seriously is because of YOSPOSter Damiya committing suicide and kind of liveposting it in one of the mega threads, but no one knew at the time because it was vague and cryptic.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Vargs posted:

if you still need a franco fix you can always find new posts in QCS where he complains incessantly about GBS

You know ironically the thing that would actually make SA a better place is if QCS were closed down.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

fits my needs posted:

i thought this person was from spain or something.

Also, the reason smythe takes "Kill yourself OP" so seriously is because of YOSPOSter Damiya committing suicide and kind of liveposting it in one of the mega threads, but no one knew at the time because it was vague and cryptic.

Well that sucks :(

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Holy poo poo, is Mensa 60$ a month?!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

The secret is they're actually retarded. Like medically.

Joining Mensa is actually the final intelligence test to determine if you are a certifiable genius. If you join, you failed the test.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Holy poo poo, is Mensa 60$ a month?!

Sorry, after googling it turns out they are $70 a year. That's pennies a day!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I am smarter then you; Pays 5.83 dollars per month

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Sorry, after googling it turns out they are $70 a year. That's pennies a day!

That's a bottle of George T Stagg on release every year. No way it's better than that.

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
I joined this site 10 years after it was relevant, and I'm proud of it.

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
i pay 50 dollars (now 60 dollars) q year for ps plus and I still think that's definitely a better use of my money

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
$70 a year is nothing compared to the benefit of uh of hmm

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Laurenz posted:

I joined this site 10 years after it was relevant, and I'm proud of it.

Yeah but if you look at what sites are considered "relevant" we should count ourselves lucky not to be lumped in with that garbage.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

I am smarter then you; Pays 5.83 dollars per month

its more like a social club!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i slept through a 6h probe from silversliver right before she got permabanned for posting beastiality

thats probably my favorite rap sheet item

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

That's what they say about the Klan too.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

Look....If I am going to pay money to feel superior to other people it is going to be the club of "My wife's tits are much larger and firmer then your wife's tits, envy me you oval office."

I'm sure you know my post history....

It seems to be required loving reading.

I wonder how much I would pay for this privilege?

Why don't you all guess?

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

VendaGoat posted:

Look....If I am going to pay money to feel superior to other people it is going to be the club of "My wife's tits are much larger and firmer then your wife's tits, envy me you oval office."

I'm sure you know my post history....

It seems to be required loving reading.

I wonder how much I would pay for this privilege?

Why don't you all guess?

1 dollar

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i wish i had an aatrek probe. that would own

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
lol how old are you you still might be able to get one

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5HOt0ZOcYk

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

i wish i had an aatrek probe. that would own

I'm just as happy to have had nothing to do with him.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Sid Vicious posted:

lol how old are you you still might be able to get one

u nasty fucker. Reported

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Applewhite posted:

I'm just as happy to have had nothing to do with him.

truth

• Locked thread