Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Gyges posted:

Why do you think she's been working up her murder skills by killing all those people over the last 30 years?

Jim Jordan, the first to fall, never had the chance to scream as our Mistress of Pain's fingertips did slide through his throat and skull like wrathful blades of cold, cruel steel. Morgan Griffith was already impaled by her vicious right fist, gasping for air with his melted meaty face as Hillary marveled at his lumpy, artery clogged heart she held for all to see. The rest trapped in the locked chamber shrieked at her squeezing it down, sending harsher waves of pain into her current victim before he finally bled to death before his heart popped across Clinton's face. Our President effortlessly threw the now lifeless 9th district corpse into the dopey grin of Mark Sanford, sending them both tumbling into the wall. Our Mistress did watch the heathen blood slowly drip from her hand and her jowled fangs bore themselves bright and hungry. "Representatives", she shouted as they began to panic, "Its time to clean house!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
https://twitter.com/MaeveReston/status/771172244768722945

ok

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

door Door door posted:

what the gently caress is this poo poo

"If you don't support Trump then you're okay with illegals murdering innocent (white) Americans"

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
If you don't vote Trump, we won't have a country.

door Door door
Feb 26, 2006

Fugee Face

I'm waiting for them to bring out an immigrant and execute him in front of the crowd

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

door Door door posted:

I'm waiting for them to bring out an immigrant and execute him in front of the crowd

Saving that for the second term.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Boon posted:

This. is. stunning.

I'm awestruck.

This is disgusting.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

door Door door posted:

what the gently caress is this poo poo

please dont ask
just thinking about explaining this makes it seem so much more gross

i mean gently caress, who cares about a murderers immigration status? theyre a fukken murderer, why do we need to hate them for where theyre from when theyve done something so terrible?! wtf
wth

i just dont know anymore

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
This is disgusting.

edit: "I'm not asking for their endorsement, believe me that."

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Pellisworth posted:

my kid was murdered by Mexicans criminal illegal aliens

Aren't some of them also people who's kids got killed by a undocumented migrant driving drunk or poo poo like that? Also, blaming all migrants for murders is like fearing that every clown is going to rape, murder and eat your son because Gacy existed.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Hey Clinton is nosediving on 538 just FYI

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Trump sucks at dogwhistling. All his whistles are just normal whistles, like P.E. coach whistles.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Trump 2016: REVENGE!!!!!!!!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

door Door door posted:

Well, look, the Democrats founded ISIS, if the truth is in the middle then it's only fair for Trump to found a radical revolutionary movement too

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
lets make automobiles safer so undocumented foreign nationals and everybody else driving wont run so many motherfuckers over, why not

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

I don't want a nation just for me, I want a nation for everyone

What does this even mean? Resident Alien cards already have fingerprints and photos on them. Resident aliens are supposed to carry their cards at all times.

edit: resident alien cards are "green cards".

size1one fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Sep 1, 2016

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Goatman Sacks posted:

Hey Clinton is nosediving on 538 just FYI

I am starting to Arzy somewhat; we expected this right? Will the debates provide a new bounce?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Raenir Salazar posted:

I am starting to Arzy somewhat; we expected this right? Will the debates provide a new bounce?

:ughh:

Trump is holding a loving hitler rally right now, i don't think you have much to worry about.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

they still cant play the stones over the pa without breaking up

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Raenir Salazar posted:

Check out the Polls-Plus graph.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

It is true when you account for the media

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
My former Republican boss who is an "independent" now and has chosen to not vote this year for some reason keeps arguing Trump talking points. Like, he's admitted that Trump will lose, but it's like he can't help himself from arguing GOP talking points he hears on cable news.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Yinlock posted:

:ughh:

Trump is holding a loving hitler rally right now, i don't think you have much to worry about.

Most people won't watch and the media is guaranteed to cover this as an actual speech with content and not as complete farce

Captain Stalin
May 11, 2004

Have no fear, the Captain is here!
I really wonder what the full ramifications of the Trump campaign is going to be in regards to future US elections. "you can spout random nonsense that changes from minute to minute and you'll still get about 40% of the vote" is a drat scary lesson for an actual, competent politician to take.

gently caress, I can't believe what I just watched.

CelestialScribe
Jan 16, 2008

nachos posted:

Most people won't watch and the media is guaranteed to cover this as an actual speech with content and not as complete farce

Exactly.

You people need to realise there is a difference between reality and what people perceive.

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

This is stupid but it's gonna be hilarious if the media keeps pushing the narrative that the debates are gonna be super difficult for Hillary and she loving trounces him.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

CelestialScribe posted:

Exactly.

You people need to realise there is a difference between reality and what people perceive.

:irony:

door Door door
Feb 26, 2006

Fugee Face

nachos posted:

media coverage of this speech might make me angrier than the actual speech

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

nachos posted:

This is what someone says every time and yet its always wrong. People are watching and people don't like it.

Hillary just got teed up to make an impact response just like how Trump's terrible RNC speech teed up the Dems to have an incredible convention.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

Kro-Bar posted:

what the gently caress are angel moms?

They needed to draw some kind of equivalency after Trump pissed off Gold Star families by criticizing the Khans. So he's trying to act like angel moms are a real thing so he can pull the, "well what about.." game to deflect from questions about him going after the Khan family.

CarterUSM
Mar 17, 2004
Cornfield aviator

Dubstep Jesus posted:

This is stupid but it's gonna be hilarious if the media keeps pushing the narrative that the debates are gonna be super difficult for Hillary and she loving trounces him.

There's at least one Clinton surrogate I saw on a news show talking about how they're anticipating a tough debate and how prepping is "difficult, because you never know which Trump is going to show up." They're already working the expectations management angle.

Predicting a difficult debate is likely to be good for Clinton, because it raises expectations for Trump, and when she 360-dunks all over him, it'll be a greater discontinuity with what's been hyped. The worst thing for Clinton, all other things being equal, is for Trump to go in with rock-bottom expectations.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

This is what someone says every time and yet its always wrong. People are watching and people don't like it.

Hillary just got teed up to make an impact response just like how Trump's terrible RNC speech teed up the Dems to have an incredible convention.

Seriously. This is literally Trump doubling down on the stuff everyone hated about his convention.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

ErIog posted:

They needed to draw some kind of equivalency after Trump pissed off Gold Star families by criticizing the Khans. So he's trying to act like angel moms are a real thing so he can pull the, "well what about.." game to deflect from questions about him going after the Khan family.

Yet they can't seem to realize no one's going to go after these mothers the way Trump went after the Khans.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Hot Take: no matter how well Clinton does the media will not say she decisively won the first debate.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

Nucleic Acids posted:

Yet they can't seem to realize no one's going to go after these mothers the way Trump went after the Khans.

But what about all those awful Germans overstaying those visas who are killing people! That's gotta win some votes?....or something? Yeah, maybe that was stupid as gently caress.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Spiritus Nox posted:

Seriously. This is literally Trump doubling down on the stuff everyone hated about his convention.

People don't seem to understand, least of all Trump, that the good majority of this country doesn't like being told that their lives, country, and future loving suck. They like being told that things are ok and are going to get better because this is loving America and we are awesome. :911: Ronald loving Reagan was able to understand that that's the kind of thing that wins elections.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
I've seen that Bill Kristol "I'm holding back a poo poo" face before, but I noticed him doing it as a black dude was talking and now I wonder if that's always the case.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

People don't seem to understand, least of all Trump, that the good majority of this country doesn't like being told that their lives, country, and future loving suck. They like being told that things are ok and are going to get better because this is loving America and we are awesome. :911: Ronald loving Reagan was able to understand that that kind of thing wins elections.

That said, Hillary could be doing more to push this kind of messaging rather than more of 'Holy gently caress guys Trump is awful'. The DNC legit perked me up and got me feeling better about my country after the shitshow of the RNC. We need more of that kind of energy.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

speng31b posted:

Trump sucks at dogwhistling. All his whistles are just normal whistles, like P.E. coach whistles.

its really more like a megaphone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

nachos posted:

Believe it or not, your paranoid cynicism is not reality.

• Locked thread