Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VladimirLeninpest
Jun 23, 2005

gn gorilla
Fallen Rib

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Chard posted:

This loving garbage is the only thing you've ever posted in this thread, over and over. Why?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Holy poo poo have you guys seen Hogge's rap sheet? It is amazing!

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Karate Bastard posted:

Holy poo poo have you guys seen Hogge's rap sheet? It is amazing!

I honestly want to be probated to be this cool. (No Toxx)((Unless it's a cool toxx))

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

He's the goon we should aspire to be

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4

This kid is....inhuman!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Someone edit it to have "to be continued" just before the train hits the people and then we'll talk.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

They meme so young nowadays.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

only 90s kids will get this

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

But the Nazis were against the Pillar Men.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Do tattoos count as memes ?

I got this one today.

Rama of Ra
Sep 7, 2005
~Where's Sitka? Right about the middle of your thumb.~

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

only 90s kids will get this

This is PYF memes, not PYF fetish.

Oh wait, dog beathe. I get it.

Rama of Ra
Sep 7, 2005
~Where's Sitka? Right about the middle of your thumb.~

RaspberryCommie posted:

But the Nazis were against the Pillar Men.

Pretty sure Strohiem was acting on his own conscience.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Daaaaaaamn does anyone have that mr Smithers "and you can have it aaall" Simpsons meme handy? I need it.

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Beer_Suitcase posted:

I got this one today.

hosed up if true.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Beer_Suitcase posted:

I got this one today.

Can they really tattoo colors that bright now, or is that just painted on? That's a pretty intense green for a tattoo.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Tattoos have gotten insanely colorful and artsy in the last decade or so, which works for tattoo artists because it means constant touch-ups before the subtle and intense colors bleed and become smudgy trash.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Beer_Suitcase posted:

I got this one today.

I don't believe you unless you get another tattoo under it that says "threadid=3746906"

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Wheany posted:

I don't believe you unless you get another tattoo under it that says "threadid=3772428"

FTFY

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Went to the hospital the other day, something was wrong with my eyes

Nurse said "simple test, what's the secret image in this dot?" but I couldn't see anything

Talked to the doctor, he says it means I'm going blind

Went to go have a good cry on the bed but there was already a lady there (dealin' with some poo poo) and I was hesitant to ask her to move

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Somfin posted:

Nurse said "simple test, what's the secret image in this dot?" but I couldn't see anything

Went to go have a good cry on the bed but there was already a lady there (dealin' with some poo poo) and I was hesitant to ask her to move

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Somfin posted:

Sounds pretty hard on you. I've had some vision loss myself, but I've mostly been able to get past it.

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

Somfin posted:

Went
to
the
hospital
the
other
day,
something
was
wrong
with
my
eyes

Nurse said
"simple test,
what's the
secret image
in this
dot?" but
I couldn't
see anything

Talked
to the
doctor, he
says it
means I'm
going blind

Went
to
go
have
a
good
cry
on
the
bed
but there was already a lady there (dealin' with some poo poo) and I was hesitant to ask her to move

edit: gently caress the formatting broke in the copy paste, oh well

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Il Raggio Infernale

Beer_Suitcase posted:

I got this one today.

Seems like a pretty solid decision. Kudos to you, sir/ma'am.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Beer_Suitcase posted:

I got this one today.

You are now the most employable man in America.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Greetings gentlefolk, I am bvt a hvmble novice, and I doth raise mine marrow scoop to thee, wantonly lavghing as I do so. The aforemention’d is bvt a single token of mine rollicking and capriciovs behaviovr, wholly vncheck’d by either reason or tradition. Mine own name is Hecate, thovgh ye may do well to address me vnder mine assvm’d moniker, the Priestbyrd of yon Domesday (and I state this with mvch emphasis). I am bvt entering mine ten and third harvest (thovgh mine behaviovr and bearing behoves a wisdom and contemplative natvre far beyond mine meagre years). Oft do I dwell vpon the tales record’d by scribes of Zym the Interloper, and thvs also in the bless’d embrace of mine mvse (ovr love is Sapphic, if this please thov not then get thee hence) and we find these tales most pleasing, for they are possess’d of a frivolity and freedom from constraint, even svch as that which we ovrselves prize most highly of ovr attribvtes. I jovrney now amongst thee and thine kine so that I may aspy chevaliers and maidens whose character becries them of possessing the self same freedom from reason and prediction which mark mine own stars, to engage them in carovsing and discvssion of topicks most patternless. To lavgh alovd even. Tis mine ardent desire to find many of fellow feeling within thine ranks, so prithee engage me in any svch conversation that please thee.
HARK TO YON REVELATIONS, AS DESCRIBE’D BY THE VOICE TO JOHN OF PATMOS, AND YE, EVEN TO EZEKIEL BEFORE HIM. Thvs, do I present thee with yet fvrther proof of mine chimerical and mercvrial temperament. Mirth vpon me be. May the LORD hold thee till next we speak.

The blessings of the Virgin and the bakers be vpon ye,

The Priestbyrd of yon Domesday

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/771380250034917376

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Nanomashoes posted:

Greetings gentlefolk, I am bvt a hvmble novice, and I doth raise mine marrow scoop to thee, wantonly lavghing as I do so. The aforemention’d is bvt a single token of mine rollicking and capriciovs behaviovr, wholly vncheck’d by either reason or tradition. Mine own name is Hecate, thovgh ye may do well to address me vnder mine assvm’d moniker, the Priestbyrd of yon Domesday (and I state this with mvch emphasis). I am bvt entering mine ten and third harvest (thovgh mine behaviovr and bearing behoves a wisdom and contemplative natvre far beyond mine meagre years). Oft do I dwell vpon the tales record’d by scribes of Zym the Interloper, and thvs also in the bless’d embrace of mine mvse (ovr love is Sapphic, if this please thov not then get thee hence) and we find these tales most pleasing, for they are possess’d of a frivolity and freedom from constraint, even svch as that which we ovrselves prize most highly of ovr attribvtes. I jovrney now amongst thee and thine kine so that I may aspy chevaliers and maidens whose character becries them of possessing the self same freedom from reason and prediction which mark mine own stars, to engage them in carovsing and discvssion of topicks most patternless. To lavgh alovd even. Tis mine ardent desire to find many of fellow feeling within thine ranks, so prithee engage me in any svch conversation that please thee.
HARK TO YON REVELATIONS, AS DESCRIBE’D BY THE VOICE TO JOHN OF PATMOS, AND YE, EVEN TO EZEKIEL BEFORE HIM. Thvs, do I present thee with yet fvrther proof of mine chimerical and mercvrial temperament. Mirth vpon me be. May the LORD hold thee till next we speak.

The blessings of the Virgin and the bakers be vpon ye,

The Priestbyrd of yon Domesday

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Always amusing to see the self-diagnosis list

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Stex T posted:

You are now the most employable man in America.

My job requires me to wear pants, so I'm good.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it's fake you loving goons

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tetracube posted:

The photo is real. The text is not.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Tetracube posted:

Don't shatter my deeply held beliefs like this.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Tetracube posted:

No ur fake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Tetracube posted: