Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
Proceeds the weedian nazareth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

TOM HANKS posted:

I live in a small country town where the only person selling weed is a scary rear end meth head with swastika flags on his walls. gently caress dealing with that just to get high.

I think I used to live next to this guy. He'd be out at all hours of the night driving this back-ho tractor thing around his yard in circles, as meth heads do.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
smoke the vote

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

the 3 wisemen gave the babby jesus some quality middle eastern weed

fuckin catholic church screwed up the original story fo the rest of us

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I'm stoned and the power went out even though it isn't storming. Since physical media is obsolete I couldn't find any DVDs but like four episodes of firefly. Fuckin lame

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

TOM HANKS posted:

I tried to grow a couple of plants and my dog ate them :(

Wanna party w/ this dog who is prob way cooler than you

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
sup guys hows thread doing

tonight is sample night (from wife's job). i am trying out basically a weed Mio. its orangey and its 5mg a capful, i mixed two in a ginger ale. Seems pretty nice.

also yall fighting and squabbling need to chill out and hit the autobong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZH5LUwN7MU

hog fat
Aug 31, 2016
my radical adherence to stoicism demands I be a raging islamophobic asshole. perhaps ten more days on twitter will teach me the errors of my ways

Frog Act posted:

I'm stoned and the power went out even though it isn't storming. Since physical media is obsolete I couldn't find any DVDs but like four episodes of firefly. Fuckin lame

i like to do menial tasks such as washing the dishes or going grocery shopping while on weed. that way, while sober and with the thinnest veneer of sincerity imaginable, I can vindicate my terrible life decisions with palpable evidence of productivity

Jonny 290 posted:

sup guys hows thread doing

tonight is sample night (from wife's job). i am trying out basically a weed Mio. its orangey and its 5mg a capful, i mixed two in a ginger ale. Seems pretty nice.

i've never been able to properly metabolize edibles so i smoke out of a Gandalf-style pipe, instead. cheers!

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

OctoberBlues posted:

I posted a great salvia story on here years ago, I thought I was a fabric pepperoni attached with Velcro to some kind of educational fabric pizza display. :confused:

I was just a game show octopus and I could see out of all my suckers at once?

like my roommate was just getting loving destroyed on Jeopardy, and I couldn't help him because I had no hands or speech and was a cephalopod

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
I think my state (pa) has some medical weed poo poo but they hosed it all up and made it dumb as hell so it's really hard to actually get it, I have no idea about the specifics but it sounds stupid and a hassle and hard to actually get anything.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Zorodius posted:

like my roommate was just getting loving destroyed on Jeopardy, and I couldn't help him because I had no hands or speech and was a cephalopod

Yeah I'd say that seems about right. :)

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Zorodius posted:

oh man salvia, my first time well

about a billion Dragonettes sang about how jesus didn't love me anymore with radiating mouths separating the facets of reality which constituted the totality of existence

that was also my last time on saliva

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

hog fat posted:

i like to do menial tasks such as washing the dishes or going grocery shopping while on weed. that way, while sober and with the thinnest veneer of sincerity imaginable, I can vindicate my terrible life decisions with palpable evidence of productivity

Doing house work while high is good because it makes you zone out and before you know it you have cleaned the whole house. Same goes for working out to.

Oberleutnant posted:

Wanna party w/ this dog who is prob way cooler than you

He will tear ur face off.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

gonna toke up !!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Matey posted:

gonna toke up !!

:yeah: good idea !!!! :thumbsup:

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
im about to smoke my last weed of the night

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

any you cool cats got the hot tip on a killer hand pipe? :shittydog:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

If all my recent scheming pays off i will have 4 days all to my loving self in about 3 weeks time, in that time i will only eat pizza, play bideo james and do weed and it will be glorious

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

bitmap posted:

any you cool cats got the hot tip on a killer hand pipe? :shittydog:

I tried to buy one from shivadas like 10 years ago and he never sent it to me.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Do you guys think sea weed gets you high like land weed? Has anyone tried it??

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol omg i remember shivadas. i bought some cool bats from him ages ago and then both of them got stolen within a few years and i was sad :smith:

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

thathonkey posted:

lol omg i remember shivadas. i bought some cool bats from him ages ago and then both of them got stolen within a few years and i was sad :smith:

Haha what a rascal. I remember seeing a picture of him and thinking "yep that's exactly how I imagined he would look"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
iirc he looks like an old dirty hippie ?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I like weed

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
now that i think about it i believe i was buying a pretty big glasss sherlock from him and he threw in the 2 bats for free which is pretty swell of him to have done

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
shivadas was cool af, i got a couple pieces from him

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

thathonkey posted:

iirc he looks like an old dirty hippie ?

Of course he did. I wouldn't buy a herb pipe from Anyone who didn't look that way. I think one of those bats you got was mine, he must've got stoned and hosed the order up.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

time to smoke-um big herb

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

make 30 bands in 30 minutes

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

hey smythe if youre still reading pls put GBS on v.420

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

InterFaced posted:

Someone needs to explain this mail weed to me. I want to die fat, stoned and happy in my goon hovel without ever speaking to another person. Seriously this sounds like nirvana.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I haven't smoked any marijuana since Sunday. High status: low

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
lowtax is a cop and something awful was made just so this thread could be made and he could get all of our names you have been warned

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i only have one pipe, it's a wooden (teak) vaporgenie that i love very much - but i am considering trying another electric vape (i had two a vaped nano v2s, which both only last a few months before going to poo poo) which but theres so many choices so idk what i want. ideally it would be something that uses convection, stealthy for public use, and capable of vaping both flower and hash/oils...any recommendations? I like Storz & Bickel's stuff and have considered the Crafty but it might be overkill and too much $$$ for what it is. also i dont like how a lot of electronic vapes hit (ie. PAX or Firefly) and have trouble getting massive puffs of vapor off them like i do with the VG so thats another reason im wary about buying one before trying it

wood can be a pain in the rear end vs. glass but goddamn is it ever class as gently caress, i dont usually go very dark with my bowls tho so it tends to stay unclogged and fresh tasting for months on end with little maintenance required

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Sep 1, 2016

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Buttmeister posted:

lowtax is a cop and something awful was made just so this thread could be made and he could get all of our names you have been warned

heh heh what are you talkin about ?? That's crazy talk

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

i feel very bad today and stayed home from work i think i should smoke some weed, right?

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

i should shoot self?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=