Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Bandai just revealed the Figuarts Rogue One lineup, as well as Han Solo and Unmasked Kylo Ren.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Cool, with Cricken_Nigfops, Rhyno, and if 10 Beer hasn't gave it away yet, I will be very close to finishing the BAFs I got. After the Odin arms, Odin leg, and Giant Man head, I will only need Odin's torso, Absorbing Man's leg (Jack O Lantern), Giant Man's leg (Red Guardian), and Onslaught's cape (Cap Wolf). Man this sounds like the plot of Castlevania II!

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Pretty sure I got an Onslaught cape if you want it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rirse posted:

Cool, with Cricken_Nigfops, Rhyno, and if 10 Beer hasn't gave it away yet, I will be very close to finishing the BAFs I got. After the Odin arms, Odin leg, and Giant Man head, I will only need Odin's torso, Absorbing Man's leg (Jack O Lantern), Giant Man's leg (Red Guardian), and Onslaught's cape (Cap Wolf). Man this sounds like the plot of Castlevania II!

I have tomorrow off so I will try to find them pieces!

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Rhyno posted:

I have tomorrow off so I will try to find them pieces!

therealjon_ posted:

Pretty sure I got an Onslaught cape if you want it.

Cool. Also in the meantime, I had some fun with our in-complete friends.

I don't know where the ball and chain is at the moment.

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002
Oh man I can't wait to get the Ms. Marvel. I don't usually get comic book stuff but my daughter really loves the new Ms. Marvel and I can't wait to surprise her. Any idea when it might come out?

I'd also love a Squirrel Girl figure

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Invicta{HOG}, M.D. posted:

Oh man I can't wait to get the Ms. Marvel. I don't usually get comic book stuff but my daughter really loves the new Ms. Marvel and I can't wait to surprise her. Any idea when it might come out?

I'd also love a Squirrel Girl figure

There's no way we don't get a SG figure within the next year.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Invicta{HOG}, M.D. posted:

Oh man I can't wait to get the Ms. Marvel.

Better order a case.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Do we know what the BAF for that wave is?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Do we know what the BAF for that wave is?

People seem to think it's Tombstone.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Wouldn't it be most likely be Sandman? Hasbro is big into recycling SDCC exclusives.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Cocks Cable posted:

Wouldn't it be most likely be Sandman? Hasbro is big into recycling SDCC exclusives.

I dunno. I see a bunch of speculation for Hydro Man as well.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

It's Sandman and the wave will be end of December/early July.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

therealjon_ posted:

It's Sandman and the wave will be end of December/early July.

Hell of a gap there

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

July/January, what's the difference really?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
December when they sporadically first hit stores, July when the mass reorders finally come through and they start shelf-warming?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

therealjon_ posted:

July/January, what's the difference really?

Lousy Julyuary weather.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Endless Mike posted:

Lousy Julyuary weather.

Hey guys if global warming is real then why is it snowing and/or 90 degrees in Julyary? Makes you think.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

What witchcraft is this? That actually looks like 70s Harrison Ford.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

drat, those look great! I havent been buying much lately as it was wedding season all summer... but that is coming to an end! Solo and Ren look amazing.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Karnith posted:

and another Joker figure, which looks terrible)

To be fair, that's a really well-done figure. It's just that the SS movie design is....not good. I really like the idea of the Joker having jacked-up teeth from getting punched in the face by Batman for 80 years. And I like the idea of the Joker dressing like a more contemporary gangster. But something about that design just doesn't hang together.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Rirse posted:

Just PM'd you back. I would've done it sooner, but I just got a new phone, and push notifications aren't coming through for email for some reason.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Why cookie Rocket posted:

To be fair, that's a really well-done figure. It's just that the SS movie design is....not good. I really like the idea of the Joker having jacked-up teeth from getting punched in the face by Batman for 80 years. And I like the idea of the Joker dressing like a more contemporary gangster. But something about that design just doesn't hang together.

Too "clean". "The Joker" and "sitting still for literally hours getting a well done, professional tattoo" are not compatible concepts and, in general, the entire concept that he would even CARE about getting tattoos doesn't jibe

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Duke Igthorn posted:

Too "clean". "The Joker" and "sitting still for literally hours getting a well done, professional tattoo" are not compatible concepts and, in general, the entire concept that he would even CARE about getting tattoos doesn't jibe

I could see him getting something actually funny, like that tattoo of Spock dreaming about himself with a mustache, but actually funny tattoos are few and far between.

TouchToneDialing
Jul 21, 2006

Hot drat! Best Harrison Ford sculpt yet?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

His legs look thin and short.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Only need Odin's torso (Hawkeye), Absorbing Man's left leg (Jack O Lantern), and Giant Man's right leg (Red Guardian). There is a billion entries for Giant Man's left leg on ebay, but only a single one for the other one that is more expensive then just buying Red Guardian and the leg from Amazon!

Which is weird how these three pieces are overprice on ebay...to the point I could just spend a three dollars more and get the figure that comes with them.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Duke Igthorn posted:

The traditional Joker wears a professionally tailored suit.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Aphrodite posted:

The traditional Joker wears a professionally tailored suit.

Hell, even Ledger's Joker was in custom clothing.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Strange Marvel Legend wave is up for pre-order on Amazon :siren:

Nico

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Inch-Legends-Mystic-Rivals/dp/B01BY1JNW4/

Enchantess

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Inch-Legends-Mystic-Rivals/dp/B01BY1JK6S

Iron Fist

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Inch-Legends-Iron-Fist/dp/B01BY1JO6O

Dr Strange (Comic)

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Inch-Legends-Masters-Magic/dp/B01BY1JO32

Brother Voodoo

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Inch-Legends-Masters-Magic/dp/B01BY1JK0E

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
There's also these three:

Doctor Strange (Movie)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01BY1JKBI/ref=sxts1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472759640&sr=1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65

Doctor Strange (Movie - Astral Form)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01B...legends+strange

Mordo (Movie)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01BY1JK8G/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472759776&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=marvel+legends+mordo

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Thank you. I honestly want to get the Movie Doctor Strange, as I am not a big fan of the Comic Costume they used. Still sad that I am using the old Toybiz Doctor Strange at this point. Honestly the best bet would just take the movie Strange, and give him the Comic head from this wave. Maybe I would then swap the cape from the movie one out for the old Toybiz cape.

Man that Astral Form and Mordo figure are going to be pegwarmers for sure.

Off topic, but with my recent interest in finishing Odin and Absorbing Man, and this wave's Enchantess...who really left for Thor villains. Oddly I can't think of a recent Loki figure, even through he is a highly popular villain.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
Yeah, I'd love a decent ML of his classic blue/red outfit. This new comic one looks like they took the old one from a few waves ago and gave him a cape.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Rirse posted:

Only need Odin's torso (Hawkeye), Absorbing Man's left leg (Jack O Lantern), and Giant Man's right leg (Red Guardian). There is a billion entries for Giant Man's left leg on ebay, but only a single one for the other one that is more expensive then just buying Red Guardian and the leg from Amazon!

Which is weird how these three pieces are overprice on ebay...to the point I could just spend a three dollars more and get the figure that comes with them.

I got Absorbing Man's left leg. How do I get it to you?

Can I...can I throw it out my window? Will you get it?

I'm gonna throw it out the window.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Duke Igthorn posted:

I got Absorbing Man's left leg. How do I get it to you?

Can I...can I throw it out my window? Will you get it?

I'm gonna throw it out the window.

Sent me a email to rirsedeblood@gmail.com and I can sent you the shipping address. Or use super human strength to sent it to my house :D

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Rirse posted:

Doctor Strange Marvel Legend wave is up for pre-order on Amazon :siren:

Nico

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Inch-Legends-Mystic-Rivals/dp/B01BY1JNW4/

Holy crap, they made a Runaways character? I haven't bought a Marvel Legends figure in like 6 years, but I have to get her.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

That Enchantress looks terrible but the Nico is an insta buy.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Who?

Goddamn, what a great figure. I'm loving buying and opening that.

Edit: I just hope you can move the sash out of the way.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Heads up, Dorkside confirmed that they've had the option to order solid cases of Deadpool, which means it should be much easier to get him in the next few months. Expect Amazon to get a bunch too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Louisgod posted:

Heads up, Dorkside confirmed that they've had the option to order solid cases of Deadpool, which means it should be much easier to get him in the next few months. Expect Amazon to get a bunch too.

Confirmed, just ordered two cases.