Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Shoot the weed directly into your eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

psychokitty posted:

that gun looks so small lol

nah, the nugs is just so big

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

The Goatfather posted:

Shoot the weed directly into your eyes

i got me a movie slicin up eyeballs

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

psychokitty posted:

i got me a movie slicin up eyeballs

The andalusian weedplant

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

I haven't smoked any marijuana since Sunday. High status: low

I haven't smoked since yesterday.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i feel the need...

...the need for weed!!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I feel the need for Greed with Chuck Woolery

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

its almost the weed time

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bout to smoke a victory bowl

thanks SWHC

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

Moridin920 posted:

thanks SWHC

:getin:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you're a bad man and i don't like you :(

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i'm almost out of weed. i still have my emergency stash but i don't want to bust into it.....

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

this is a loving crisis

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
can you get more weed?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

BONGHITZ posted:

its almost the weed time
It's 4:20 somewhere
:clint:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Had the first day not smoking weed in the last couple moths.

It was horrible

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

lol

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Its thursday im drunk but not high. I think this is okay. I thik i can last until. Saturday when im gonna smoke up with a mate at the beach. I dont need weed today or friday. This is fine

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Frog Act posted:

this is a loving crisis

someone send this man some weed STAT

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
just a reminder to everyone, I know this is a stressful topic but it's been proven in science, cranial detonation is a rare but serious possible side effect of cannabis ingestion

so stay safe out there, have fun, but if you feel the symptoms of cranial detonation coming on, it's important to suppress the inflation cascade, i.e. hold your breath and enter the protective fetal position while repeating your biofeedback mantra

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Weed.

What is it good for?

Absolutely everything.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Got some Acapulco Gold, let's get dumb as poo poo :2bong:

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
OK that's good shift I jus smoking wooow phone poting sucks

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Some folks say that smoking herb is a crime. If they catch you smoking they're bound to drop the dime.

work the balls Sally
Feb 20, 2006
Even as you read this, I'm masturbating to my own post.
Smoking a bowl or a joint is cool outside and with friends. But if I'm at home I've nearly entirely switched to blasting wax, oh man what a good time for a pot head to be alive.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if i had wax / the equipment to smoke wax at home i'd completely ruin my tolerance (well, worse than it already is)

last time i took a big hit of wax at a friends i could not drive

work the balls Sally
Feb 20, 2006
Even as you read this, I'm masturbating to my own post.

thathonkey posted:

if i had wax / the equipment to smoke wax at home i'd completely ruin my tolerance (well, worse than it already is)

last time i took a big hit of wax at a friends i could not drive

My first few times with it after a decade of smoking the flower made me question if it was still even weed. My vision blurred and I felt weak in the knees. Sat down and didn't want to move or speak for a good 30 minutes.

Now that I'm more seasoned with it I don't get that uncomfortable feeling anymore. But it feels there is no middle ground, it's 0 to 100 in just a few seconds, wowee.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i am not a fan of dabs at all

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Hello from Friday and Australia lads, gunna hit the vape and chill.

Just finished some rock climbing and a stressful week at work and a couple hospital visits.

Bong'o'clock

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

I don't do dabs and mostly just smoke flower but occasionally I do vape some wax and while it gets me nice and high it doesnt seem like some huge drastic difference that kills my tolerance or anything. I mostly just save the vape for situations where a bunch of weed smoke would be unacceptable

Korean Barbecue Slut
Aug 6, 2009
Just tried a new strain here in Denver called "Kimbo Slice"... poo poo is making me laugh my rear end off!

Strains are so strange and different.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
gonna smoke a fat bowl of mostly kief now get this friday POPPIN

poo poo is LIT breh

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Gotta wait to go restock for labor day weekend. just finished my last for now.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
who wants to get high and play dark souls

i just fought that one chick lmao he totally hosed me up

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
gettin lit and lighting people up in ds1 with my twink is like the best, just the best

also wax/dabs feel like just a totally different beast, just something else and i do not prefer them at all

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Jazz cabbage is the green we can all agree on..

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
anybody know more than just what their buddies have told them about NC possibly legalizing soon (i've heard it was up for a vote as a house bill but haven't heard anything beyond that) as well as what the VA is saying about it?

it would be really nice for me personally if they legalized the poo poo and started doing some actual research into it because right now i take pills for seizures everyday and it would be much nicer/easier if i knew what strains or whatever to smoke to help with that. like i've heard that strains with high cbd content are supposedly helpful with seizures, but it's not really something that i want to leave up to stoner science if you know what i mean. i was actually kind of annoyed when i got my weed card in cali because i actually wanted to talk to a doctor about it but instead it was just a check the blocks kind of thing with a lady dressed like a nurse emailing some doctor who i never actually met. anytime i try to talk to a doctor about it they clam up like fucken little pissbitches because i go through the VA. i smoke almost daily anyways so it would be cool to be able to just run down to the gas station and buy a pack of joints so i dont have a fucken goddamn seizure but i guess that's too much to ask. i'm also out of weed right now hence all the cursing and what not.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what's every1 "tokin" or "chiefin" on this beautiful labor day weekend

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'll be returning to my vape thing this weekend, which should get me nice and lifted as I haven't smoked since Sunday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
im right about to go smoke a blunt :thumbsup: