Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Cool dog, kinda weak that he has four legs but only two gold watches though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Smythe posted:

my nexus 6p lasts 2 days without recharge with normal use. gently caress me it is epic as hell

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Is apple going to release a newer iPad pro XL or whatever they are calling it? Honestly the naming thing is confusing because I thought iPad Pro=hueg but there is an iPad Pro Normal it seems.

Anyway I am one of the new people who thinks the large iPad is awesome and I was just wondering if they are done with that line. Did it sell well at all?

there are two differently sized iPads pro now? lol

Encrypted
Feb 25, 2016

the normal sized ipad 'pro' has the camera bump while the pro without the camera bump is clown sized

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Citizen Tayne posted:

Uninstalled lithium batteries were limited to 1100mAh when I last was told about it, but that was 2011
i won't comment on 2011 since i don't care to dig up old regulations, but currently, lithium ion batteries up to 100 Wh can be transported in passenger aircraft without any special packaging.

e: that's 28 Ah

Endless Mike fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Sep 1, 2016

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

My phone is in perfect condition despite sharing a pocket with my keys. Not a single blemish. I can only assume this user was holding it wrong. Ticket closed.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mishaq posted:

there are two differently sized iPads pro now? lol

yea they released the pro 9.7" which from using distance appears idental to the latest ipad air

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Everything is going to be "pro" from now on since that means they can charge you an extra $200 on top of their regular premium

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
have they released new macbooks pro yet?

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

pack it up, boys, gonna be an iphone drought this year. think they're gonna try again next year or just skip straight to the 7s?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

are they gonna make an iwatch 2 pro?

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

fart simpson posted:

are they gonna make an iwatch 2 pro?

im workign on it now

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

atomicthumbs posted:

pack it up, boys, gonna be an iphone drought this year. think they're gonna try again next year or just skip straight to the 7s?

This isn't Samsung taking advantage of the new Facebook news algorithm.

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
canceling the iphone pro isn't quite a full design revamp that would shink the phone back to usable size and remove the camera bump but it's a start

tim needs to do some serious work winnowing down the skus and resisting the urge to create another is a positive step

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Meanwhile, the phone scaled for people, the iPhone SE, continues to sell like wildfire.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Citizen Tayne posted:

Meanwhile, the phone scaled for people, the iPhone SE, continues to sell like wildfire.

i got to interact with one a couple weeks ago. it's a little heavier than my 5. i thought it was really good. it's comforting knowing that down the line i won't have to cave in and get tim's badphone.

Apr 7, 2003

graph posted:

i got to interact with one a couple weeks ago. it's a little heavier than my 5. i thought it was really good. it's comforting knowing that down the line i won't have to cave in and get tim's badphone.

Mine is very good, and I will use it until it falls apart. The bad phone bends with normal use.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Citizen Tayne posted:

Mine is very good, and I will use it until it falls apart.

same

i thought my charging port was going but it turns out it was just packed lint (i don't have a case because i'm an adult that respects my expensive tools). cleaned it out with a plastic toothpick. thanks steve (rip)

Apr 7, 2003

Tim's badphone is a real piece of poo poo.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Citizen Tayne posted:

Mine is very good, and I will use it until it falls apart. The bad phone bends with normal use.

It's a piece of poo poo that's not worth the silicon mined up to assemble it. It's got bad software and is too small for a cell phone in the modern era. Throw that junk away.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Citizen Tayne posted:

Tim's badphone is a real piece of poo poo.

lol

Apr 7, 2003

Smythe posted:

It's a piece of poo poo that's not worth the silicon mined up to assemble it. It's got bad software and is too small for a cell phone in the modern era. Throw that junk away.

I like it and I'm going to keep it. Viva la SE!

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

12.9" iwatch

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
if anything the iphone se is still too big

iphone 4s supremacy

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i remember that

Apr 7, 2003

Tim's Mummy Phone

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

PleasureKevin posted:

This isn't Samsung taking advantage of the new Facebook news algorithm.

the iphone was cancelled??? im going straight to the samsung store and buying myself some pocket fireworks

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

zen death robot posted:

Subhuman Edition

trump-sized

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Smythe posted:

actually its the best phone ever made

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

I like size of the 6 now that I use it as my primary computing platform at home. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Yuuuuuuge

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

did anyone say "gently caress i wanted a massive iPhone" yet

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i wanna 5 lbs phone with a 40" screen

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mishaq posted:

actually its the best phone ever made

It's garbage.

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All

Smythe posted:

It's garbage.

don't sign your post with respect to proper pronouns

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

Snapchat A Titty posted:

did anyone say "gently caress i wanted a massive iPhone" yet

i want a 6" ios copy of the surface (ipad pro) with calling stuff intact

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Maximum Leader posted:

i want a 6" ios copy of the surface (ipad pro) with calling stuff intact

Worst of all possible worlds. Interesting strategy

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
I'm stoked to get a 5.5" iPhone Pro with dual cameras. it looks really sick and I am ready to go big

• Locked thread