Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i love, love, love, love, this game. Almost as much as I love the beautiful women in this game who inspire to be a better gamer, the best gamer i can be. I literally have never, and most likely will never, meet a woman IRL who gives me the same feelings inside that Tracer does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i love, love, love, love, this game. Almost as much as I love the beautiful women in this game who inspire to be a better gamer, the best gamer i can be. I literally have never, and most likely will never, meet a woman IRL who gives me the same feelings inside that Tracer does.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Congratulations on your new HIV-infected blood.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
what an idiot, doesnt he realize that just playing overwatch gives you aids

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I have almost the same stats as the Team Brazil's captain yet i wasn't called... WTF.

they saw your fuckin post history bitch

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i know someone who actually posted a negative hiv test on facebook as an accomplishment

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Patch dropped, season 2 started, Eichenwalde, new emotes and the buffs/nerfs are live.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

qnqnx posted:

Patch dropped, season 2 started, Eichenwalde, new emotes and the buffs/nerfs are live.

oh poo poo!!! why do i have to work tonight lmao

MindSet
Dec 21, 2008

If this goes badly, and I make a crater, I want it named after me!
neat-o time to lose some matches

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

qnqnx posted:

Fuuuuuu

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

its also gonna have a free weekend next weekend on PS4.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

its also gonna have a free weekend next weekend on PS4.

looks like we're gonna have some more believers next week

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This is a cause for celebration

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

MindSet posted:

neat-o time to lose some matches

i lost a lot of matches tonight

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
:steamsalt:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I kinda wanna do my Placement's but I also wanna wait to play with my homey...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I won't be able to play til Tuesday, go ahead dude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I won't be able to play til Tuesday, go ahead dude.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm a little rusty anyways... Gonna Quick Play back to my full power.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Is Hanzo good now?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mabels big day posted:

Is Hanzo good now?

He's not as insanely broken on PTR (he had giant ballista arrows lol) but he can spam poo poo faster now

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

mabels big day posted:

Is Hanzo good now?

No, none of the sniper are.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Better wait a few days if you care about getting the best rank possible out of placements.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah i dont wanna get creamed by people who shack up together to play OW for 12 hours a day in placement matches

the changes to mercy are really good and i like playing her a lot now, soldier also got a change to better reward burst firing and its sooo good

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't care about that since I'll just eventually reach my real rank anyway.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

itd be neat if the game dropped you into target practice while you wait for a match, in a big squad it can take minutes

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

whats everyones rank i got platinum

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOFAnpb8I3E

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know what mine is but I'm 4-0 in the placings and been going against and with people that were in the 70s last season, and holding my own so I figure I'll be whatever those people turn into by the end of it.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i have this game now and it cannot be overstated how bad i suck, i am the worst at everything

perhaps playing with my laptop in my lap and my mouse on the couch is not helping

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

dromal phrenia posted:

i have this game now and it cannot be overstated how bad i suck, i am the worst at everything

perhaps playing with my laptop in my lap and my mouse on the couch is not helping

improper gaming posture, -10 points

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://clips.twitch.tv/kaceytron/ZanyCaterpillarFPSMarksman

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

my wife

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's like a month on her twitter where she keeps saying @BlizzardCS stole her likeness for Mei from the little finger dance to the catchphrases lmfao.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

There's like a month on her twitter where she keeps saying @BlizzardCS stole her likeness for Mei from the little finger dance to the catchphrases lmfao.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

She also just calls the character 'Me' when she plays it. Kacey FTW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
wormskull you watch too much twitch

• Locked thread