Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

and that's how you get ants.

nmfree posted:

If these are still available, I'd be interested at $200 shipped for both.

They sure are,

PayPal is s81photo@gmail.com

I'll ship to the address your PayPal uses unless you specify otherwise and I'll email you a tracking number as soon as I get one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Greater Goon: Breaking Hearts and Chains since 2006

PREYING MANTITS posted:

They sure are,

PayPal is s81photo@gmail.com

I'll ship to the address your PayPal uses unless you specify otherwise and I'll email you a tracking number as soon as I get one.
Money sent. I emailed you my address just in case that didn't go through.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

and that's how you get ants.

nmfree posted:

Money sent. I emailed you my address just in case that didn't go through.

Great, received and I will get it shipped out tomorrow! Thank you very much.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
Selling a Yashica t4 Super D. sold

Thoogsby fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Aug 22, 2016

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
Canon EF lenses e: sold irl

Thoogsby fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Aug 18, 2016

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

java posted:

PM'd!

edit: Got paypal, will ship tomorrow!

edit: shipped!

holga lens recieved and I am suitably ashamed to own such a terrible thing.

java
May 7, 2005

8th-snype posted:

holga lens recieved and I am suitably ashamed to own such a terrible thing.

Hooray!

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Greater Goon: Breaking Hearts and Chains since 2006

PREYING MANTITS posted:

Great, received and I will get it shipped out tomorrow! Thank you very much.
Received the lenses. Thanks!

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016
XE1 in great condition. Comes with original box, manual, strap and all that jazz. Has a thumb grip. I was thinking $210+shipping Sold.

Choicecut fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Aug 27, 2016

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
Anybody got an X-Pro 1 they're thinking about liquidating? My X100 is amazing but I do miss the flexibility of interchangeable lenses.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

BANME.sh posted:

From a way back, Helen highwater paid me for the spotmatic kit and I shipped it tonight.

Today I got a message from Slovakian Customs that I had a parcel minus the invoice. (despite the fact that there totally was an invoice on the outside of the box, carefully marked with the precise contents and the amount I paid for them). In any case, I paid the ransom and am now the proud owner of BANME.sh's old Spotmatic gear. It all arrived in perfect condition and very thoroughly wrapped. I took it to the local photo-store where they are all huge gear-dorks and they were all super-impressed and then showed my non-Pentax owning scrub self how the metering worked.

5 stars, would purchase again.

Skizzzer
Sep 27, 2011

BANME.sh posted:

Reposting some of my film stuff I have for sale still.

All prices are in CAD so make use of the struggling Canadian dollar and buy my poo poo.

Pentax ME Super w/ 50mm 1.7 lens, power winder, and bellows - $60 CAD (~46 USD)
Truthfully never shot any rolls with this because I bought it as a replacement for an older ME Super and never got around to using it. But it's in really good condition along with the lens. Shutter and metering all seem fine when firing it blank.
I've never used the winder with film either, but it works, though a bit dusty.

Is this still up for grabs?

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
Nope sorry, sold it locally

tijag
Aug 6, 2002
I asked in the wrong thread, anyone looking to sell an F100?

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

tijag posted:

I asked in the wrong thread, anyone looking to sell an F100?

Sure, I'm gonna post up pictures in a sec.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

NIKON F100

Wild EEPROM fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Jan 15, 2017

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
Glad to hear you didn't have any problems with it. Shame you couldn't put it to more use.

tijag
Aug 6, 2002

Wild EEPROM posted:

NIKON F100

This is the camera you want. You need this camera. You long for this camera.

Includes: The camera, a body cap, the eye cup, and a battery holder.

The diopter is a little crooked. It still works, though. As does everything else.

The viewfinder is big and bright. The display inside the viewfinder is bright.

The curtains are flawless. The film loads automatically.

https://vid.me/D2Bb
The camera is fast.

I bought it from banme.sh a few months ago. Put one roll through it, which was trouble free. I just never use this one.

$125 usd + shipping.

Sounds good. Email me tim dot glaser at gmail dot com

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

tijag posted:

Sounds good. Email me

I have received money. I have also shipped this one.

Wild EEPROM fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Jan 15, 2017

tijag
Aug 6, 2002
I'd like to sell my N90s and 35-70m f/2.8

I'm finishing up a roll of film in it right now, I've never had any problems with the camera or lens. Both work as expected.

The lens doesn't have any noticeable scratches. There is some dust inside as you would imagine for a lens of this age. I have to imagine they would both be considered BGN. They show signs of wear that you would expect for this type of camera and lens, but they work exactly as expected.

I'm looking for $140 for both.

This could be your chance to finally shoot some real film with a nice setup for super cheap!?

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I got an RX10 iii about a month and a half ago. It was an impulse buy and an effort to only carry one camera with me when I go places without needing to switch lenses. And it was great for that! I got some great shots with it (let me know if you would like any samples), and although I didn't do many it is phenomenal for movies. Then...I started bringing it with my X-T1. First so I could just keep one lens on the X-T1 and break out the RX10 for any focal lengths I didn't have on the other camera...then I started bringing my whole kit AND the RX10...it became just another thing I had to carry because I did ultimately always want my Fuji gear with me in some shape or form. And now, sadly, it sits at home unused.

I took maybe a few hundred shots with it? Under 500-600 I would guess, I have not kept track, but I took it for a few outings with my daughter, a trip to the aquarium, a trip to the zoo - it has not seen much use. It was GREAT for all of those though - the IQ is great, the lens is sharp through the entire range. Well, you know and if you don't reviews are easy enough to find.

So, I would like to sell it to someone who will put it to good use (and buy more Fuji stuff with the proceeds...). It is quite a camera, and doubly so with video. I am finding it hard to check used prices because I just am not seeing any used for sale yet, but I would like to start by asking $1050 shipped for it. It is in like new condition. The only two things are that when I moved last month I apparently left the box behind, which sucks (I do have the manual even though it is not pictured) and you can see on the top of the camera a couple of lines that show up when light reflects off of it. Not sure what that is about. It has been well taken care of, never dropped or handled rough.

Let me know if you have any questions or requests.

Wait, let's try that agin

rio fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Sep 7, 2016

tijag
Aug 6, 2002

Wild EEPROM posted:

I have received money. I have also shipped this one.

I have received the item. Everyone is happy.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

hello. I am interested in any soviet lenses in m39 mount that you guys might have. I guess m42 as well, but I don't really know much about those - anything that converts easily to m-mount basically. I'd go to ebay, but it's really a crap shoot with those lenses as far as quality, so I'm hoping someone has one that's in good shape. thanks!

Hdip
Aug 21, 2002
Anyone want some old canon gear? This has served my wife well but I just got her a fuji so I'm going to let this go to someone else now. If no one wants it I'll probably just do an amazon trade in on all of it as I'm fine with those prices. I'm in Los Angeles if that helps anyone.

Canon xsi. 18-55 kit lens. 55-250 zoom kit lens.

Tamron 17-50 2.8 VC and Sigma 30 1.4

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

On a scale of one to ten, I think that's an awesome!

Hdip posted:

Anyone want some old canon gear? This has served my wife well but I just got her a fuji so I'm going to let this go to someone else now. If no one wants it I'll probably just do an amazon trade in on all of it as I'm fine with those prices. I'm in Los Angeles if that helps anyone.

Canon xsi. 18-55 kit lens. 55-250 zoom kit lens.

Tamron 17-50 2.8 VC and Sigma 30 1.4

How much for the Tamron and Sigma?

Hdip
Aug 21, 2002
Where would I need to ship them too? You can make an offer. I don't really follow prices that well. As you can see from the above photos I'm not the photographer in the family.

Was hoping to send it all to one place so as not to have to ship a bunch of stuff at different times. Side note. My sell post may have been a bit premature. I'm still waiting on her to finish editing some pictures from our last trip to make sure she's happy with the fuji before I officially sell these.

thephound
Mar 25, 2015

Wild EEPROM posted:

Price drops! You like things, I like money.

Hi! Is this 6x7 still for sale, very interested in buying

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
Blast from the past/old thread with some price drops, my folks are finally home and can send out this stuff (from Florida):

Hasselblad 500C/M kit - $1050 shipped - 500C/M with A12 backs x2, the 80mm f/2.8 Planar T*, 50mm f/4 T*, a Pentax spot meter, waist level finder, prism finder, and all my remaining 120 film (13 rolls). Also includes a nice comfy OP/TECH strap.

Minor issues: The 80mm has some light marks to the coating on the front, but it's had no impact on image quality, I've run probably 60-70 rolls through it in the last three years and never noticed anything. The 50mm came with some filter ring damage but is otherwise fine. I've never missed it because I don't shoot with filters, you could get it fixed for ~$40.

80mm

50mm

There's a fair bit of wear to the black finish of one of the backs (it's closer to chrome than black now :v:) and the prism finder. The metal nub that opens the WLF is slightly harder to engage than normal (and you have to re-seat the metal tabs once open), but it otherwise works fine. The film mostly expired in 2013 but has been stored in either a fridge or climate controlled house. There should even be a roll of Astia in there. Not pictured, but there's a genuine front cap for the 80mm and a soft case + cap for the light meter (which does have little impact damage around it, not that it effects anything).

That's everything I can think of. Shutters on both lenses appear accurate (the slides I shot came out exposed properly, at any rate), as is the Pentax spotmeter. A-12 backs are free of any spacing issues or light leaks. As I mentioned, I've shot a ton with this camera, and it's never let me down. Cosmetically it's a "user' camera (hence the lowish price), but mechanically it's been nothing but perfect aside from issues noted. I know it'll make the next owner very happy, I simply don't have the time or money to keep shooting film as an impoverished grad student.

(apologies for the crap verification pic, just grabbed that one as an afterthought)

Epson GT-X970 + Betterscanning.com holders & ANR glass - $600 shipped

Japanese version of the V750 Pro, you do need to download the drivers for it from Epson Japan (painless) but it otherwise should work normally with all software. I did run into some problems with EpsonScan when I tried upgrading to Yosemite, although I'm not very good at OS X so just rolled it back to Mountain Lion and kept using it normally. There are a few small signs of wear on the outside, but nothing you could find without inspecting it closely. Glass is scratch-free. Includes all the stock holder plus an extra fluid mount piece, an extra power adapter (thought it got lost in my last move, turned out not to be the case), and Japanese manuals and CD's. It'll be shipped USPS First Class in its original box.

If you aren't aware of the Betterscanning holders, they are adjustable height film holders for 120, compatible with V700, V750, V750-M, and GT-X970. They come included with two anti-Newton glass inserts for keeping that rowdy film flat. Solidly built and way nicer than the stock Epson holder.

Has been great, but as I got through my big film backlog and am no longer shooting new film stuff (see above), need to sell it.

Karl Barks posted:

hello. I am interested in any soviet lenses in m39 mount that you guys might have. I guess m42 as well, but I don't really know much about those - anything that converts easily to m-mount basically. I'd go to ebay, but it's really a crap shoot with those lenses as far as quality, so I'm hoping someone has one that's in good shape. thanks!

M42 is an SLR mount, wouldn't convert to M39 and maintain infinity focus. I've had good luck with the several Russian lenses I've owned (bodies are another story...), the best way to buy them is pay the slight premium for a US seller and return it if it's not as described. The Russian/Ukrainian sellers are just as happy to take returns, but shipping kinda kills it.

I thiiink I'm gonna hang on to the Canon 50mm 1.2 LTM I mentioned to you earlier because I still use it. A friend of mine has the 50 1.4 LTM and it produces some really nice stuff (also is a fair bit lighter), that's a good one to keep an eye out for.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

I'm interested in buying that film if you want to sell it separately. Price me up.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Pompous Rhombus posted:

M42 is an SLR mount, wouldn't convert to M39 and maintain infinity focus. I've had good luck with the several Russian lenses I've owned (bodies are another story...), the best way to buy them is pay the slight premium for a US seller and return it if it's not as described. The Russian/Ukrainian sellers are just as happy to take returns, but shipping kinda kills it.

I thiiink I'm gonna hang on to the Canon 50mm 1.2 LTM I mentioned to you earlier because I still use it. A friend of mine has the 50 1.4 LTM and it produces some really nice stuff (also is a fair bit lighter), that's a good one to keep an eye out for.

thanks man, that's valuable knowledge. I've been keeping an eye on US sellers for 50mm jupiter lenses and haven't seen anything yet, but I think you're right that that's my best bet.

youareoffthehook
Mar 24, 2008

On a scale of one to ten, I think that's an awesome!

Hdip posted:

Where would I need to ship them too? You can make an offer. I don't really follow prices that well. As you can see from the above photos I'm not the photographer in the family.

Was hoping to send it all to one place so as not to have to ship a bunch of stuff at different times. Side note. My sell post may have been a bit premature. I'm still waiting on her to finish editing some pictures from our last trip to make sure she's happy with the fuji before I officially sell these.

PMed you.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc
Rokinon 12mm f/2 Fuji Mount $300 shipped to the US

I have barely used this lens, I just don't think I personally need anything wider than my 16mm. It's in great shape and will come with a TAAB band on the focus ring.

300mm f/4.5 Hexanon AR $120 shipped to the US

I bought two copies of this lens and this is the nicer one but I need the tripod mount from the one still in the mail to me. Comes with rear cap and UV filter on the front *for protection this thing didn't come with a cap)

I can provide more pics via PM or email

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Sep 2, 2016

accipter
Sep 12, 2003

8th-snype posted:

Rokinon 12mm f/2 Fuji Mount $300 shipped to the US
I have barely used this lens, I just don't think I personally need anything wider than my 16mm. It's in great shape and will come with a TAAB band on the focus ring.

I sent you a PM.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

accipter posted:

I sent you a PM.

Money received and spent on booze

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

So I'm selling out of my gear; I really never ever use it. Bought it all for a honeymoon to Europe, and it's literally sat aside from a few pictures here and there. Entirely worthless to me as with two kids around, the phone is our camera we always have with us. I'll probably regret selling one day, but not today.

For Sale:

Strongly do not want to split this up.

Canon 6D Body - Very good shape; bought it refurbished direct from Canon, havent used it except one trip to Italy and maybe ~100 pictures around the house.
Canon 40mm f2.8 Pancake STM
XR Di 28-75mm f2.8 - Some wear, but perfectly functional/sharp
Battery Grip - Thrid party; never used.
2 Batteries (one canon, one third party - no issues with either)
Yuongo YN560-III Flash Unit
Lowepro Flipside 300 Bag
Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod + 808RC4 Head

No guaranatees; but I THINK I have a pair of wireless triggers around. Consider these a bonus if I can dig them out.

Price:
$1250 + actual shipping with the tripod or $1200 shipped without.
I am open to a partial trade for a compact mirrorless that I'd maybe actually get to use

If there is a way to get shutter count without paying for it, please let me know and I'll gladly do so. There's no way its not under 5000 based on how much it just sits there and never gets used.

edit:

Walked fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Sep 3, 2016

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Walked posted:

If there is a way to get shutter count without paying for it, please let me know and I'll gladly do so. There's no way its not under 5000 based on how much it just sits there and never gets used.

https://www.camerashuttercount.com/

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Did not work unfortunately, raw or JPEG.

However, I do note that I have continuous numbering on; have never reset it, and it was at 1580 as of the picture I just used to test that site.

edit: Found a utility that worked! Looks like about 200 shots before I got it

Walked fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Sep 3, 2016

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

thephound posted:

Hi! Is this 6x7 still for sale, very interested in buying

Everything is gone now, sorry

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

Any interest in a d7100 with about 4200 shutter actuations?
Also have 35mm f1.8g, 18-55 vr2, 55-200 vr2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
I'm selling my Mamiya RZ67 Pro II and related lenses and accessories. I'm the second owner of this camera and I've had it since 2010, when I bought it off Craigslist from the first owner, an advertising studio. Based on the age of the film they gave me with the camera, they hadn't used it since 2000. I put about 75 rolls through it, mostly between 2010, when I got it, and 2012, when I got my 4x5 camera. This camera is in excellent condition and all of the electronic interlocks work perfectly. The RZ has a reputation for being a bit of a beast, and yes, it's definitely heavier than my Pentax (though much lighter than its all-mechanical predecessor, the RB), but it has features like electronic leaf shutter (flash sync at any shutter speed!), interchangeable backs (change your film for the situation at any time!), and bellows focusing (close focus on any lens!). I used this camera as a walkaround 6x7 camera for a number of years and you could too if you wanted. Since this camera is the Pro II it adds features like half-stop shutter speeds and a darkslide interlock (it won't fire the shutter with a darkslide inserted).

I'd like $850 $775 shipped for this bundle. I'd prefer not to break it up but if you're interested in individual pieces, please say so, and maybe we can work something out.

Here's the list of what's included:
  • Mamiya RZ67 Pro II body (with fresh battery)
  • Original neck strap
  • Waist-level finder with folding magnifier
  • Prism Model 2 (non-metered, fits RZ and RB)
  • 65mm f/4
  • 110mm f/2.8 W
  • 180mm f/4.5 W-N (aperture preview lever return spring missing, works perfectly otherwise)
  • 120 Pro II 6x7 film back
  • 120 Pro 6x7 film back
  • 220 Pro II 6x7 film back
  • 220 Pro 6x7 film back
  • Polaroid Film Holder HP702 (the good one for packfilm that has darkslide storage)
  • Winder II (1.5 seconds per frame automatic winding)
  • Kirk Enterprises Arca-Swiss compatible tripod plate (with Mamiya tripod plate locator pins that make it very solid)

MrBlandAverage fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Sep 11, 2016