Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

codvention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sounds fishy

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Beyond tweaking existing systems, Infinite Warfare makes at least one contribution: the ability to craft your own guns. After each match, you値l earn a currency called Salvage, which you can use to build your own prototype weapons. These weapons have tiers of rarity from common to epic and have perks of their own. An example gun perk, Pinpoint, creates an outline of the enemy after shooting them. You will want to level these guns up in order to get the best out of them, and they値l also have their own unique skins and colors. I wasn稚 able to mess around with prototype weapons at the press event, but I知 both curious and a little concerned about how these weapons will affect the balance of the game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Beyond tweaking existing systems, Infinite Warfare makes at least one contribution: the ability to craft your own guns. After each match, you値l earn a currency called Salvage, which you can use to build your own prototype weapons. These weapons have tiers of rarity from common to epic and have perks of their own. An example gun perk, Pinpoint, creates an outline of the enemy after shooting them. You will want to level these guns up in order to get the best out of them, and they値l also have their own unique skins and colors. I wasn稚 able to mess around with prototype weapons at the press event, but I知 both curious and a little concerned about how these weapons will affect the balance of the game.

Absolutely awesome. 1/3rd of the developers of Call of Duty have done it again.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irIkbTen53k

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

charging your ult is call of duty. and it is epic

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

loot crates, crafting, currencies, skins. zombies mode with real celebrities. holy god

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
And get this? I buy them every year and they are usually the most fun games of that year

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Did they confirm advanced warfare 2 for next years or not yet? I can't wait to see what sledgehammer does next tbh

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was hoping the game taking place in space and having a grapple hook and space battles the multiplayer would have uh. Any of that. But it looks like my AIDS riddled AAA FPS of choice this year is gonna be Titanfall.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I can absolutely not wait to play this with everyone

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

I was hoping the game taking place in space and having a grapple hook and space battles the multiplayer would have uh. Any of that. But it looks like my AIDS riddled AAA FPS of choice this year is gonna be Titanfall.

I think that's a mistake but :shrug:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hopefully they replicate that audio bug that replays the last audio made over and over again in the load screen

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played the two demos and I loved the feel of it. You may wanna check it out if you liked AW/BLOPSIII

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

frank.club posted:

hopefully they replicate that audio bug that replays the last audio made over and over again in the load screen

Lol that was good every match we had in AW

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Lol that was good every match we had in AW

advanced warfare was a defining moment

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think I added you on ps4 but in case anyone else wanted to play this year most of us are getting it on PS4 for easier match making with groups

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
psn is Jebediahmilo just in case,

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Okay I'll add you. Also the fact that we get modern warfare remastered with that MP as well. Goddamn it's gonna be a good year

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Did they confirm advanced warfare 2 for next years or not yet? I can't wait to see what sledgehammer does next tbh

They usually announce a new CoD game in mid Spring.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

theyre including all 16 of the modern warfare maps, so im buying it in spite of the layers of dried AIDS

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

They usually announce a new CoD game in mid Spring.

I just have a gut feeling it's AW2

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i mean i dont think it matters, theyre going forward with the space tech+future cyber arena aesthetic anyway. is infinite gonna have BO3 jetpack movement or proper dashing?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

i mean i dont think it matters, theyre going forward with the space tech+future cyber arena aesthetic anyway. is infinite gonna have BO3 jetpack movement or proper dashing?

jetpack. some ppl that played it said it feels like BO3 movement

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

one of the Heros can do a forwards boost

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

one of the Heros can do a forwards boost

oh man, i hope she has a british accent..

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ill be the first to admit that I'm a little bored of Overwatcg and would rather play Blops 3 with the boys for a lil while at least.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I uninstalled BLOPSIII because I wanted to play AW campaign but AW isn't compatible with my PC for some reason that I can't figure out because PC gaming sucks rear end. So id be down to reinstall BLOPS and get down with the bad boys of the Imp Zone again.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Have they said yet if you can customize your multiplayer guy's appearance like in Ghosts and AW because I like customization and was mad as hell it wasn't in BO3.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'll play blops and have it installed

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Have they said yet if you can customize your multiplayer guy's appearance like in Ghosts and AW because I like customization and was mad as hell it wasn't in BO3.

Same. I miss my neon purple shiny armor

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Can't wait to get IW and the CoD 4 remaster and play with Imps. I hope they let you carry three claymores because that was a gamechanger when you played hardcore headquarters

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmRlBZs5eF8

some cod remastered gameplay

according to him, they didn't rebalance or change anything just prettied it up lmao which is good IMO. all of the overpowered stuff is still in, they didn't take our martyr, juggernaut, having a billion grenades, you can still do all the dumb poo poo you could do in the original

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Awesome

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bobnumerotres posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmRlBZs5eF8

some cod remastered gameplay

according to him, they didn't rebalance or change anything just prettied it up lmao which is good IMO. all of the overpowered stuff is still in, they didn't take our martyr, juggernaut, having a billion grenades, you can still do all the dumb poo poo you could do in the original

Yes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's going to be the best selling game of the year lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

That's going to be the best selling game of the year lol

it comes with IW

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

isn't like a chinese F2p company handling it as well?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

HORMELCHILI posted:

isn't like a chinese F2p company handling it as well?

uh no? its Raven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Most of Raven's work is on MP maps for IW and Sledgehammer (and a couple in BO3) but they did develop CoD Online too.

• Locked thread