Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Uh yeah, he won't do that.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

We did. Meatloaf himself even busted out a blackboard and explained why we're all idiots for not getting it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxX3Jc8hveQ

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

That's a really goddamn unsatisfying answer because nobody would ever say "love you? Okay, but only if you forget the way I feel"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Skippy McPants posted:

We did. Meatloaf himself even busted out a blackboard and explained why we're all idiots for not getting it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxX3Jc8hveQ

Fun fact. The music video, with all its over the top action scenes not quite fitting the romantic ballad nature of the song, was directed by Michael Bay.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Paladinus posted:

Fun fact. The music video, with all its over the top action scenes not quite fitting the romantic ballad nature of the song, was directed by Michael Bay.

It said that in the video you quoted

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Len posted:

It said that in the video you quoted

Oh, I didn't watch it, because I thought it was just Meat Loaf's explanation, but there was also some guy explaining the same thing in the beginning.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

This one gave me a poo déjà vu.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Mierenneuker posted:

What kind of animal just keeps their toilet paper on the ground?

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Toilet paper??

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

Mierenneuker posted:

In the original ms poop your poop wiping strategies, i always had my immersion ruined by the fact that each tile of toilet paper has a little dot of poo instead of a long streak.

this implies that the guy flossing his butt hole would move the paper, stop, press with his dominant finger, then pull the paper and repeat until the b-hole was c-lean hole.

i'd look up the image but most of you know what im referring to because this is the meme-hole.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

It's all in the actual lyrics though.

Basically he'll do anything for love but he won't leave her or gently caress around or something, it's been a while since I heard the song.

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I'm looking for a comic where a ghost is trying to find a place to haunt, and some other ghosts kick him out because they're already there, at which point it zooms out to reveal a fresh murder scene. Anyone know what that was?

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

QUACKTASTIC posted:

Toilet paper??

Why would anyone use the paper when there's that handy brush? Keep up with technology, people!

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Paladinus posted:

Oh, I didn't watch it, because I thought it was just Meat Loaf's explanation, but there was also some guy explaining the same thing in the beginning.

I'm gonna make a video explaining it, that then shows that guy explaining it, and then shows Meatloaf explaining it

nihilistic_fish
Mar 3, 2004
"Anyone in a free society where the laws are unjust has an obligation to break the law." - Henry David Thoreau

Gromit posted:

Why would anyone use the paper when there's that handy brush? Keep up with technology, people!

Don't you people know how to use the three seashells?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Mierenneuker posted:

I think you meant déjà poo.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Zul'Gur is chill.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I don't think you can legally perform a vasectomy on a child. And what would be the point?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
:stare:

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

Is this a sequel to the old PC game Obsidian?

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

gently caress IT I'M BUYING THE GODDAMN BOOKS

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Yeah I really like that one.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I'm old and uncool, because I have no idea how "hot knives" is supposed to work.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Did Mogg dye himself so that he looked like Garfield?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Rolo posted:

Yeah I really like that one.

Must be Stockholm syndrome. I thought it was pretty great.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Gorilla Salad posted:

I'm old and uncool, because I have no idea how "hot knives" is supposed to work.

urban dictionary posted:

hot knife
Method of smoking hash where a blim is sandwiched between two red hot knives. The resulting smoke is collecting in a plastic bottle (which has had the bottom removed) and inhaled.

Seems like there would be a better way...

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
poo poo, we just poked a few holes in an empty coke can with a pin when I was young :shrug:

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Lotish posted:

sometimes all you have is a stove and some knives and a bottle

also you can do it with other smokeables which is what it's probably used for more often

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Gorilla Salad posted:

poo poo, we just poked a few holes in an empty coke can with a pin when I was young :shrug:

That's what we did too. Almost always when everybody forget to bring along one of our ten thousand pipes and bongs.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Lotish posted:

hey man, when you are trailer trash or living in squalor you just gotta work with what you got

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Gorilla Salad posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4nj57NHREE

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Where's the guy arguing that they aren't high all the time they're suffering from conjunctivitis? How did he catch pink-eye from that one hot knife rip? Weird.
Also this tex avery cartoon saw a rube with a lot of money he could be fooled out of and his eyes turned into dollar signs? That's gotta be detached retinas.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Krinkle posted:

Where's the guy arguing that they aren't high all the time they're suffering from conjunctivitis? How did he catch pink-eye from that one hot knife rip? Weird.

Sometimes there are just mistakes in comics. Maybe the author forgot to colour the eyes in all panels.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
megg mogg and owl is good

It's a slice of life comic about complete fuckup druggies based on the authors own experiences, it's great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Did Mogg dye himself so that he looked like Garfield?

Haha yes, yes he did.

• Locked thread