Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

:siren::siren::siren:UPDATE 12 NOTES OUT:siren::siren::siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Two changes I saw that really stuck out beyond the obvious.

100% monster helm drop on vet.
Every single set now also drops jewelry pieces.

E: holy gently caress this is huge and amazing. This is gonna be good. Godspeed, PTS.

Aramek fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Sep 2, 2016

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Hey ennuid come back, SPC drops in jewelry now.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Aramek posted:

Two changes I saw that really stuck out beyond the obvious.

100% monster helm drop on vet.
Every single set now also drops jewelry pieces.

E: holy gently caress this is huge and amazing. This is gonna be good. Godspeed, PTS.

Yeah that looks cool.

Real curious how the weapon ultimates turn out, and what the MG/FG rewards will be like.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

They've already said what the rewards will be. Draugr motif.

Celestial will come from Trials weekly coffers, and YOKUDAN (aka the BEST motif) will now drop in revamped Craglorn.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Time to finally solve the mystery of the time traveling Imperial and the star gods-not-gods trying to kill us all.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

I need to see those new monster helms, like right loving now.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Resto Staff Ulti

Destro Staff Ulti

Bow Ulti

Dual Wield Ulti

Sword and Shield Ulti

2-Hander Ulti

Hey Doomfunk, I need to know what kind of drugs Wrobel is on because with that 2hander ultimate I can pretty much hit resistance cap on my stamplar or stamsorc in PvP

#BalanceByWrobel

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
:stare: spell wall and berserker rage

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

Are there only 2 orsinium delve dailies? Do you need to explore a delve before getting more?

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013
I have no idea what the Beekeeper's Gear set is, but I want it.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Unf, spell wall.

Also I love your Bar 1 Doge.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Baron Porkface posted:

Are there only 2 orsinium delve dailies? Do you need to explore a delve before getting more?

There are 4. Argent Mine, Coldperch Cavern, Nikolvara's Kennel, and Thukhozod's Sanctum.

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013
Once nice change for random screwing around:

quote:

In order to get loot and XP credit for killing a mob, you now only need to deal 3% of its maximum health instead of the previous 10%.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Roadie posted:

I have no idea what the Beekeeper's Gear set is, but I want it.

I hope it turns you into The Pain from MGS3.

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013
ESO Gold (all the expansions except the newest dungeon DLC + 500 crowns + a horse) for $31. Legit site. Well, not "publisher approved" but the only instance of them using stolen keys and them being revoked, they refunded everyone.
http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/the-elder-scrolls-online-gold-edition-pc-cd-key

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
So many great changes in this update, it's hard to start.Some smaller stuff I noticed.

quote:

Agility, Willpower, and Endurance sets no longer drop from dungeon bosses. They are now rewarded upon completing a random dungeon using the Grouping Tool.
Hah, goodbye to the price-gouging who try to sell this poo poo for 300k apiece.

In general I love what they're gonna do with sets.

quote:

The carpenters of Cyrodiil are on strike, and Towers no longer have doors.

Oh thank god.

quote:

Dog tongues will now be a more natural color of pink.
THANKS I GUESS

quote:

Maw of the Infernal: Increased this item set’s proc chance to 10% from 5%.
Ahahahaha yes more dino

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

The datamined alliance warhorses are sick.

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

Baron Porkface posted:

This is some of the best crown store content they've ever done. Holy poo poo. I want the Storm Atronach Camel
http://elderscrolls.net/2016/09/02/17765-tes-online-budushhee-kronnogo-magazina-patch-2-6-0/

Also digging this

Also what is this? Three new skill lines. If they add a Druid class, I'm changing.
Winter's Embrace
Green Balance
Animal Companions

Also, this is nice for everyone with all the Skyrim DLC
"For purchasing Skyrim HD, your account has been awarded the following collectibles:
Gray Yokudan Charger Mount
Dragon Warrior Costume

Alexander DeLarge fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Sep 3, 2016

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

Okay, that's true. Good point, Marquess. Point for you. But you get a point taken away for being a dick. So, back to zero.

Alexander DeLarge posted:

ESO Gold (all the expansions except the newest dungeon DLC + 500 crowns + a horse) for $31. Legit site. Well, not "publisher approved" but the only instance of them using stolen keys and them being revoked, they refunded everyone.
http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/the-elder-scrolls-online-gold-edition-pc-cd-key

If i already bought the basic game, can i buy this as well and get all the dlcs included added onto my account?

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

iminers posted:

If i already bought the basic game, can i buy this as well and get all the dlcs included added onto my account?

Can't imagine that they would gently caress people over like that, that would bring a ton of negative press, and for what? Because people were buying their content in a box instead of on their store? Also, remember you'll get the 500 crowns + the mount.

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

Okay, that's true. Good point, Marquess. Point for you. But you get a point taken away for being a dick. So, back to zero.

Alexander DeLarge posted:

Can't imagine that they would gently caress people over like that, that would bring a ton of negative press, and for what? Because people were buying their content in a box instead of on their store? Also, remember you'll get the 500 crowns + the mount.

That sounds really good cause i have NO dlc's right now and only 500 crowns.

So this is giving me the dlc's plus another 500 crowns and a horse.

Ill be picking this up this sunday. Hopefully nothing goes wrong. :downs:

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

iminers posted:

That sounds really good cause i have NO dlc's right now and only 500 crowns.

So this is giving me the dlc's plus another 500 crowns and a horse.

Ill be picking this up this sunday. Hopefully nothing goes wrong. :downs:

Keep in mind that you could get ESO Plus 60 days + 3000 crowns for $17 (and there's going to be a DLC bundle for 5500 crowns) but if you just want to own the content outright, this is a good buy. Personally I would recommend just subscribing. Gets you all the content and you have a bunch of cosmetics currency.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Baron Porkface posted:

i want an atronach guar for sure

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!
OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD SO MUCH GOOD STUFF

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
Man my dog irl is a red husky/shepherd mix and that copperback bear dog looks a lot like her. Gonna have to buy it.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

NeurosisHead posted:

Man my dog irl is a red husky/shepherd mix and that copperback bear dog looks a lot like her. Gonna have to buy it.

Post a pic of her! Auuuugh! Post a pic!

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

Aramek posted:

Post a pic of her! Auuuugh! Post a pic!

I'm not gonna dogdad photodump, but here's a couple of my favorites :3:

http://imgur.com/a/tm6FF

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Finally found a loving sharpened Axe of Agility in EP style today, my life is complete (until I roll maelstrom dual wields) anyway, lmao.

Neato
Mar 2, 2016

Does anyone know a good magblade pvp build? I feel like I wasn't contributing much last night in IC, should i just go full healer/support?

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

What was that beautiful lizard dungeon with poodles of yellow goo and chained dinosaurs I accidentally saw on zos stream some time ago? I want to watch more of it on youtube.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Shy posted:

What was that beautiful lizard dungeon with poodles of yellow goo and chained dinosaurs I accidentally saw on zos stream some time ago? I want to watch more of it on youtube.

Ruins of Mazzatun

Neato posted:

Does anyone know a good magblade pvp build? I feel like I wasn't contributing much last night in IC, should i just go full healer/support?

Try this, it's geared towards Argonian magblades but we can work out some changes to fit non-lizards.
http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/the-shadowscale-magicka-nightblade/

Also lmao @ people asking for dueling to be banned inside towns because MUH IMMURSHION

boho
Oct 4, 2011

on fire and loving it
Destro staff ult looks like a dud for Sorcs. Negate's better area control and Meteor is more damage. What's the first morph even supposed to do? It reads exactly the same.

I'm just not sure what situation that ult was designed for when taking existing ults into account.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

boho posted:

Destro staff ult looks like a dud for Sorcs. Negate's better area control and Meteor is more damage. What's the first morph even supposed to do? It reads exactly the same.

I'm just not sure what situation that ult was designed for when taking existing ults into account.

I think that first ult has different elemental effects listed but they're obscured.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Rough Lobster posted:

I think that first ult has different elemental effects listed but they're obscured.

It's just the basic effects that destruction staves can incur.

Auryn54
Mar 15, 2004

Are drops universal like diablo 3, or do I need to farm certain enemies?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Auryn54 posted:

Are drops universal like diablo 3, or do I need to farm certain enemies?

Update 12 will have region locked loot, obtainable only in certain regions.

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

PSA if you have a named item from a dungeon that doesnt have a set on it its going to get one.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

I guess I have this game now. :geno:

Invite me to the goons or whatever, I'm @Acesculus playing Goon-Ruining-Everything the argonian, mostly for the name alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Aesculus posted:

I guess I have this game now. :geno:

Invite me to the goons or whatever, I'm @Acesculus playing Goon-Ruining-Everything the argonian, mostly for the name alone.

Invite sent

• Locked thread