Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

I'm imagining a Voltron/Megazord-esque device involving every released Nintendo system, with the NX as the piece that holds it all together.

It's the manifestation of over 30 years of video game console history. With such a device, Nintendo could take over the world. By FORCE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decus
Feb 24, 2013
It actually docks to the NES Mini. Together they form the NEXS, your one-stop living room entertainment NEXS and the NEXS big thing coming out of Nintendo!

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

greatn posted:

I hope they take down Mother 4 next. Like, who do I contact to let them know about it. It's disrespectful to call your fan game that.

noalegal@noa.nintendo.com

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
The call it the nintendo NX because the moment you see it the NX step you will make is to walk away.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
the nintendo nx just plays Africa on a loop

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?
I don't think it would be a good move to go all in on the Toto 64 remake.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

BillmasterCozb posted:

Ooohh, the song? Neat.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

greatn posted:

I hope they take down Mother 4 next. Like, who do I contact to let them know about it. It's disrespectful to call your fan game that.

But Itoi's been waiting so long to play the next mother game. Don't do this to him.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Soul Glo posted:

Ooohh, the song? Neat.

No, that game from the disastrous PS3 unveiling with the rhino twitching his ears.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

BillmasterCozb posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5wEz05B5jE

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

drat I was hoping this was gonna be one of those guys who plays songs by aiming disk drives at different stores

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
I am currently watching Veep in bed on a Wii U Gamepad screen.

People who hate the Gamepad are wrong. This is fantastic.

EDIT: Veep is a good show. The Wii U is a good system. Life is good.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
It would probably look better on your phone or one of the many other tablet devices probably lying around your house. Or presumably the television

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
Reminds me of the time I realized you could browse webpages on your PSP. REAL LIFE INTERNET WEBPAGES :aaaaa:

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
You can take a picture of a playboy with your game boy camera and your parents will never suspect a thing.

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
Some German fansite claims there'll be a surprise NX direct on Tuesday. Probably BS but hey.

http://10do.de/News-Viewer-Home.110.0.html?&no_cache=1&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=9956&tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=5

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Barry Convex posted:

Some German fansite claims there'll be a surprise NX direct on Tuesday. Probably BS but hey.

http://10do.de/News-Viewer-Home.110.0.html?&no_cache=1&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=9956&tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=5

germans are really dumb i guess

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
NX will be the first post modern video game console

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

PBS Newshour posted:

NX will be the first post modem video game console

nintendo giving up on networking.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Barry Convex posted:

Time for some Gamexplaing

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
coincidentally, this will be both the first completely unannounced and unrecorded Direct, only the priveliged few will have the forbidden knowledge of the NX

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Barry Convex posted:

I can't read any of that

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

PBS Newshour posted:

NX will be the first post modern video game console

This is true. It will only play games ironically.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Barry Convex posted:

i cant wait for everyone to get mad at nintendo when it doesnt happen

tomodachi life NX confirmed?

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

Barry Convex posted:

Ya no way this happens. Would be cool tho

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
That German site is referring to a joke video they themselves are releasing

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

I'm imagining a Voltron/Megazord-esque device involving every released Nintendo system, with the NX as the piece that holds it all together.

It's probably this

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Ich bin NX

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!

greatn posted:

That German site is referring to a joke video they themselves are releasing

Never mind, then!

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

https://fat.gfycat.com/BareIdenticalCopperhead.webm

Videogaming, but portable, the NX.

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
One of my friends just traded in his Wii u for an Xbox one. Please post mean things about him so I can show him your comments (he is not a goon)

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Polo-Rican posted:

One of my friends just traded in his Wii u for an Xbox one. Please post mean things about him so I can show him your comments (he is not a goon)

On one hand, he can play rare replay and scalebound and killer instinct. on the other hand he now has to wait for smash and splatoon and mario maker and nintendo franchises made of traditional media
his shame is already immediate, deep and apparent. never trade anything to gamestop aka satan ever because they give you like 1/4 of whatever its worth

unless you mean he swapped consoles, that would be a pretty decent deal on an x bone and he can probably repent and rebuy a wii u from some other quitter in a month and play his splatoon disc / call nintendo and get his digital game licenses transferred

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Polo-Rican posted:

I hope your friend got a lot of good gaming enjoyment out of his Wii U and that he's able to enjoy his new purchase as well.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

did he get the new xbox one? bloody hell whats it called? xbox one S?

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Lemming posted:

I hope your friend got a lot of good gaming enjoyment out of his Wii U and that he's able to enjoy his new purchase as well.

Pretty much this.

I would like to play Rare Replay. Not enough to buy a console with nothing else I want on it, but I would.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Polo-Rican posted:

your friend is the dumbest gently caress because now he can't experience Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Don't worry about Rare Replay, it turns out all the stuff they made before Nintendo really doesn't hold up, and most of their best stuff (except Banjo( is owned by Nintendo or tied up in licensing hell.

The banjo trilogy is great though, probably worth it for that honestly.

If you like Lego City Undercover you should like Nuts and Bolts, because the game is basically that, except the vehicle portions are much better and what a Lego vehicle game should be.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

maybe they should port TMS to the 3ds

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

a.lo posted:

maybe they should port TMS to the 3ds

I read this as Tin Megami Sensei, lol. Which basically is accurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
I was hoping for some really brutal and genuinely emotionally-damaging insults but thanks anyways friends

• Locked thread