Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
LoL guy: can't they just quit and start a new game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

quote:

Like the other anon that hosed prostitutes that were likely victims of sex trafficking, I also hosed hookers that were likely victims of sex trafficking.

The fact that they are potentially doing it unwillingly is a huge turnon. In my case, I mostly saw asian hookers that pretended to be madly in love with me "Girlfriend Service". You could blow your load in them twice over an hour, and they tended to charge less than other hookers. You could also kiss them on the mouth, which seems to be a taboo for most whores.

quote:

I have thought about taking my IUD out and getting pregnant without telling the guy I'm loving. I don't love him or anything, I just want a baby and I'm at the point where having one naturally would be extremely difficult. I won't do it because it's crazy but nothing makes me cum harder than thinking he's knocking me up.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

First confessor: if this is real, get tested. Seriously.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i find it odd that a hooker would be perfectly fine with all sorts of weird stuff but not being kissed but idk i've never used one

KRock
Aug 13, 2007
College Slice

ishikabibble posted:

I was thinking Tom DeLonge from Blink 182, maybe. He's super into UFO stuff.

This was my guess as well. He's a guitarist, has been in multiple bands, has a clothing line, reportedly left Blink to hunt for aliens and is talking about it in earnest in the press, etc.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If i ever get a prostitute she better kiss me right on the mouth

And also penis

Maybe other places also..

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

H.H posted:

First confessor: if this is real, get tested. Seriously.

Do asian hookers operate on werewolf rules? If you get kissed by one, are you doomed to carry the curse of turning into one as well?

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Panfilo posted:

Do asian hookers operate on werewolf rules? If you get kissed by one, are you doomed to carry the curse of turning into one as well?

you'll be doomed to carry something

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Hey guys I'm a rabidly obsessed fan of this one musician's work and so I've been reading every interaction the guy's had with the media lately; he's been saying some confusing things about UFOs and angels to the press instead of making music and so I did a bunch of drugs and wrote an anonymous confession where my self-insert jam session buddy gets to become an archpriest in this musician's cult religion based on musical fart jokes.

If there's any one comedic band for which I would walk through the gates of hell, it could only be the Tenacious D.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

KRock posted:

This was my guess as well. He's a guitarist, has been in multiple bands, has a clothing line, reportedly left Blink to hunt for aliens and is talking about it in earnest in the press, etc.

Tom DeLonge checks out

I can see him stealing riffs as well

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Hey guys I'm a rabidly obsessed fan of this one musician's work and so I've been reading every interaction the guy's had with the media lately; he's been saying some confusing things about UFOs and angels to the press instead of making music and so I did a bunch of drugs and wrote an anonymous confession where my self-insert jam session buddy gets to become an archpriest in this musician's cult religion based on musical fart jokes.

If there's any one comedic band for which I would walk through the gates of hell, it could only be the Tenacious D.

Their 3rd album sucks rear end.
The second one does as well (except Kickapoo). Don't get mo wrong: tenacious d are great comedians and performers (well, jack black is), kyle glass is a great guitarist.

But in terms of musical writing? eh.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

quote:

I (male) went down on a lesbian friend of mine when she didn't want me to, until she either had an orgasm or faked one to get me to stop. Years later I know it was hosed up, but at the time I was deeply in love with her. I was heartbroken when the next morning she sadly, softly told me "nothing happened last night" and gave me a hug.

quote:

My wife gets really turned on by having me pop her zits. She gets these really monster ones on her labia (usually on the left side) and when we are getting ready for bed she'll ask me to detonate them. She likes to position herself so her head is kind of hanging off the bed when I do this. Of course its a sensitive area so she will often wince and yelp but still insist I follow through. She also returns the favor and pops my bacne.

After spending a good ten or twenty minutes squeezing, pinching, and pulling on her ladybits she gets pretty turned on and it isn't unusual for me to end up going down on her once I finished popping everything. Along the same lines, when she's on her period she gets particularly horny and pimply. I don't really get grossed out by blood, I think I enjoy turning my wife on so much that it doesn't bother me (and really, if she's just pulled a tampon out there's really not all that much blood anyway).

I couldn't find a copy of this last online, so I guess it's real, unlike the previous one.

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
:barf:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

:fap:

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
that was quite a post

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Anonymous Zit Popper should introduce his wife to Dr. Pimple Popper.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
ladybits

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Humans are loving gross and I hate you all.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the Loud Nigra scream is currently going on in my head at full volume

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
He's just bragging

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Nice

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Gimbal lock posted:

He's just bragging

MY WIFE

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

MY WIFE's yellow pimply hellscape cooter.

Or pussy, if you will. :smuggo:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
so he pops the zits and then licks it up?

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Bored As gently caress posted:

Anonymous Zit Popper should introduce his wife to Dr. Pimple Popper.

Someone on my FB linked this and I watched it like an idiot. No. No no no no nonononoo :cry:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I posted about this in another thread recently, but the craziest of my exes insisted on me letting her pop my backne. Never made me do the same to her or repeatedly got them on her labia, though. It wasn't like a sex thing or anything, she was just weird.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

Yo its the dog assassin

Moving out on her is an option and one I've talked over, the trick is that we enjoy the poo poo out of our living situation cuz its cheap and we're poor as gently caress plus we actually get along which is weird for me and her. Did we mention that we're really poor? We are. I could move out on my own but I kinda like eating food that isn't top ramen and having internet. But if it comes down to THE WIRE and there becomes a pressing need rather than just a kind of dull yet urgent urge I can do it anyway and deal with being poor till I can sucker some more people into sharing my rent burdens.

And while I don't owe her or anyone poo poo I will admit, she has a lot of problems just like everyone in our family (except me, I'm perfect) and not a lot of a support network.

But yeah gently caress this goddamn dog holy poo poo, like, if I wasn't so caring and nice I would assassinate this dog.

I told you this before

You can get rid of your dog in ways that are not killing it. Give the dog away. Post about it on Craigslist. Ask around. Find someone else to take this dog. This is not complicated. There's a series of front-page articles about this. Convince her you need to get rid of the dog (it doesn't sound difficult because you honestly do) and then give the dog away. Like, I'm flabbergasted that you haven't attempted this extremely easy and effective solution.

cheesycharlies
Sep 5, 2016

by Smythe
one day HH will graduate to a real adult whenever he finishes publishing that long rear end loving double spaced novel on his chrome mac book or wtfever get out my face nigga

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

On a scale from 1-1000 pounds how fat does a woman have to get for pussy zits to become a common occurrence?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Forward Toward posted:

You should read this thread, http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785918 which came from a confession earlier about making fantasy rubber dongs.
The thread spawned this, truly amazing post about elf dongs

And then the dongmaster goes and makes one. Goons order by the dozen.

Therefore, this thread is not bad.

Somebody knows waaaayyyy too much about elf dicks.

"Way too much" meaning "literally anything more than nothing"

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Forward Toward posted:

You should read this thread, http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785918 which came from a confession earlier about making fantasy rubber dongs.
The thread spawned this, truly amazing post about elf dongs

And then the dongmaster goes and makes one. Goons order by the dozen.

Therefore, this thread is not bad.

Retail Slave posted:

Somebody knows waaaayyyy too much about elf dicks.

"Way too much" meaning "literally anything more than nothing"

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

cheesycharlies posted:

one day HH will graduate to a real adult whenever he finishes publishing that long rear end loving double spaced novel on his chrome mac book or wtfever get out my face nigga

Dare, I'll let you in on my secret since you lost $20 today and I feel I owe it to you:

I'm publishing my first book, "1000 fake confession and a Kitchner: A Stare into the SA Abyss" this winter.

So, goons, PM me if you want to fund my kickstar!

Dawncloack
Nov 26, 2007
ECKS DEE!
Nap Ghost
I'm funding the poo poo out of that.

Take my money! TAKE MY MONEY I SAID!!

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
I just gently caress the puss filled holes after lancing cysts.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I feel like I would really enjoy being a professional dog assassin.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

DoctorStrangelove posted:

fake confession voted 1

Basch lives!
May 31, 2011
Grimy Drawer
Dinosaur Gum
Ever wonder if the recurrence of the labia zits is due to mashing all the puss and bacteria around it immediately during sex after popping? Though I'm not sure she wants them to go away.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I think this thread should be about absolutely any non-abscess related topic now

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

H.H posted:

Dare, I'll let you in on my secret since you lost $20 today and I feel I owe it to you:

I'm publishing my first book, "1000 fake confession and a Kitchner: A Stare into the SA Abyss" this winter.

So, goons, PM me if you want to fund my kickstar!

I hope Kitchner writes the foreword, and also the foreword is about 100 times longer than the rest of the book even though it doesn't actually say anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I'd also love to disguise myself as a Sheep Dog and garotte a Pom.

• Locked thread