Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
SJW should be banned from GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slowfreq
Dec 14, 2014

Pvt.Scott posted:

It's too bad DARPANET was originally designed to be incredibly resistant to any sort of mass disablement.

really i'd just be happy with just like, starting over. let's go back to loving usenet and start from there again, maybe we can get it right this time

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

my friend group used this to troll each other throughout college

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Vegetable posted:

this thread has 37 pages

nice meltdown SA

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.
hey lowtax, guess what

twitter loving SUCKS poo poo

Lobotomy Bob
Jun 13, 2003

Is this the thread where the old timers come in and proclaim their undying love for these forums?

Because I love all you guys. You're just the best.

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

Lobotomy Bob posted:

Is this the thread where the old timers come in and proclaim their undying love for these forums?

thanks

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
lowtax lied about the bird prizes I don't trust him

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
"Death comes to us all"

is sa closing down???

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Lobotomy Bob posted:

unlike these dead gay forums my love will never die

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

We're done so can we rent like a storage facility and something that makes carbon monoxide?

I don't want to pay too much.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Bert Roberge posted:

We're done so can we rent like a storage facility and something that makes carbon monoxide?

I don't want to pay too much.
GoonCon 2k18 will feature a Mangosteen chamber.

There there sweet goons. Gently, gently.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

I dont remember but im 99% sure the thread was called "i expect to be mocked but can i hide fyads title somehow", some dude showed me how to with adblock and then it was a pile on like it is here

Ill admit i stirred poo poo a bit and it wasnt till i called lowtax a manchild that he gave me the title but enough about the spoilers, you dudes are missing the point despite several people who arent me pointing it out to you.

I don't know who the gently caress you are and I never spent a second of my time changing anything on your account.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

FilthyImp posted:

GoonCon 2k18 will feature a Mangosteen chamber.

There there sweet goons. Gently, gently.

According to the internet, I'm now supposed to have a nervous breakdown and permaban you for mentioning the m-word.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Lowtax, I have waited so long

please buy me an avatar

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Zzulu posted:

Lowtax, I have waited so long

please buy me an avatar

Actually just buy him plat so I can PM him about his Avatar I'm trying to make for him.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Applewhite posted:

Actually just buy him plat so I can PM him about his Avatar I'm trying to make for him.

This also works

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Friendly Humour posted:

It's time to end this.

It's time...

For summer camp.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lowtax posted:

According to the internet, I'm now supposed to have a nervous breakdown and permaban you for mentioning the m-word.

Do it anyway?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Note: I don't care what happens to that dude

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lowtax posted:

I don't know who the gently caress you are and I never spent a second of my time changing anything on your account.

Do you know me?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Hi lowtax. Happy Labor Day how are you.
IMO if you made me and Iron Prince IKs in gbs it would fix everything, including all the problems in forums other than gbs too. Well that's all i've got, hope you're having an excellent day w/ your family.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
Wait.......SA was relevant ten years ago? Well what the gently caress am I doing here now? Did I waste all my time on the now defunct Crunk Times? Oh......and Reddit is talking poo poo? Does anyone even use that garbage? I fuckin' doubt it.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Wait.......SA was relevant ten years ago? Well what the gently caress am I doing here now? Did I waste all my time on the now defunct Crunk Times? Oh......and Reddit is talking poo poo? Does anyone even use that garbage? I fuckin' doubt it.

Welcome back I guess?

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Friendly Humour posted:

Welcome back I guess?

Welcome back to what? I'm new here.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Hell Yeah posted:

Hi lowtax. Happy Labor Day how are you.
IMO if you made me and Iron Prince IKs in gbs it would fix everything, including all the problems in forums other than gbs too. Well that's all i've got, hope you're having an excellent day w/ your family.

These guys are great posters with a good sense of humor that don't take things personally. They would make fantastic mods and it's a really good idea.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

These guys are great posters with a good sense of humor that don't take things personally. They would make fantastic mods and it's a really good idea.

Thank you. I'm a great poster with a good sense of humor. But I don't have the spare time to be a mod.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Welcome back to what? I'm new here.

In that case we're very sorry.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Jack Trades posted:

In that case we're very sorry.

Sorry for what? I'll gently caress you sideways and not give a wink, friend.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Please, do not do that

This is a friendly place. A safe space for white people

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm sorry to hear that you hate me Reddit, I still don't think about you ever.

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I'm sorry to hear that you hate me Reddit, I still don't think about you ever.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Whenever I see lowtax post I get a feeling in the pit of my stomach that's probably not too dissimilar from what Germans felt when watching Hitler speak in 1938

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

AugmentedVision posted:

Whenever I see lowtax post I get a feeling in the pit of my stomach that's probably not too dissimilar from what Germans felt when watching Hitler speak in 1938

Whenever I see you post I get the feeling your handler is slacking off.

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

AugmentedVision posted:

Inspiration, awe and devotion?

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

AugmentedVision posted:

Are you sure it's not a feeling in your pants?

I have a feeling in my pants.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
On second thought not.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Uncle Wemus posted:

lowtax mentioned big changes what do you think he'll do

Probably whatever he wants, since people will bitch no matter what he does or even if he does nothing.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

AugmentedVision posted:

I definitely feel that invading Russia in the winter is a good idea that will work out well for everyone involved (except Russian scum but gently caress those guys anyway).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
im russian

• Locked thread