Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_GhbMzrJH4

the angry bird meatloaf

"We're going to be stuffing this meatloaf so don't use the turkey or sardines yet"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

sweeperbravo posted:

pizza should stretch but not ooze/leak

What about stuffed crust?

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tashilicious posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_GhbMzrJH4

the angry bird meatloaf

"We're going to be stuffing this meatloaf so don't use the turkey or sardines yet"

It didn't seem that bad until she added the blue soda :stare:

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

sweeperbravo posted:

pizza should stretch but not ooze/leak

a fresh pizza, straight out of the oven, should definitely ooze cheese all over your cutting board.

you also shouldn't cut it that hot but you can tell that to my freshly burned tongue

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

Pomp posted:

a fresh pizza, straight out of the oven, should definitely ooze cheese all over your cutting board.

you also shouldn't cut it that hot but you can tell that to my freshly burned tongue

No, you were right, don't cut it. Floor, a animal, you know the drill.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Schubalts posted:

What about stuffed crust?

Pomp posted:

I prefer the verb "melt" when referring to exiting behaviors of proper cheese from a zza or zza-like food type though I suppose I should concede that point

Pomp i bite the too hot cheese all the time :( :(

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Sadly my food basics don't have poutine pizza pops. Sorry guys

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

bunnyofdoom posted:

Sadly my food basics don't have poutine pizza pops. Sorry guys

I have some in the freezer right now. Been putting off trying them.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Oompa Loompa bagel with clown jizz

twoday has a new favorite as of 09:38 on Sep 5, 2016

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Looks the same coming out the other end.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i've seen a place in Bloomfield advertising those, weren't that vibrant though

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
a faceloaf for you

Only registered members can see post attachments!

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
That's someone's me-loaf

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

PCOS Bill posted:

That's someone's me-loaf

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

twoday posted:

Oompa Loompa bagel with clown jizz

Eat while chanting "RU-FI-O; RU-FI-O"

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Munchables has a new favorite as of 11:43 on Sep 6, 2016

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Heh heh that Ken guy sure is funny.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Want those rad pumps

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
I'm a few pages late with this but w/e:

https://youtu.be/TCEA5354txA

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

https://twitter.com/reddit/status/773240787081371649

can we please implement some pizza rules?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

You must be new here.

No. Pizza. Rules.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Pizza rules.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I had pizza for breakfast!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Picnic Princess posted:

I had pizza for breakfast!

:):hf::) Me, too!

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I put pizza on a bagel so I can have pizza any time!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Zipperelli. posted:

You must be new here.

No. Pizza. Rules.

One day I'll be there to lead the pizza blackshirts against pizza peacenik punks such as yourself.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
No pizza rules?

No, pizza rules!

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

PCOS Bill posted:

That's someone's me-loaf

You look like dead, glazed Bruce Willis?

Mutant Enemy
May 1, 2007
Grrr, Arrrgh!

FFT posted:

uhh, bagel burger with peperony and chease?

looks delicious, and about 1/16th of the grease has already dripped off of it

would

peperony and chease you say?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

I'm the RealSalt in the RAW ONION BREAD

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

This is fantastic. Thank you.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Of all the diets/diet fads, the raw/uncooked one grosses me out possibly the most. I don't share their beliefs but I kind of get why they think it's logical, but it's just so unpleasant. Heating things just makes them so tasty :(

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

If you've already banished cheese from your life, you no longer miss being able to melt cheese, I guess. :sigh:

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

Data Graham posted:

If you've already banished cheese from your life, you no longer miss being able to melt cheese, I guess. :sigh:

I've seen really weird vegan "melting cheese" that's some kind of weird chemical goo that melts and tears kind of like mozzarella.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

That tastes almost, but not quite, unlike cheese.

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Ceciltron posted:

I've seen really weird vegan "melting cheese" that's some kind of weird chemical goo that melts and tears kind of like mozzarella.

Tiggum posted:

As promised, I have returned with "bio cheese".

I don't know what it has to do with faith-based fasting, but other than that it all seems pretty straight-forward. Well, except for the "vegan flavours" listed in the ingredients. But whatever those are, they're not animal products, gluten, soy, lactose, palm oil or genetically modified.

What good is cheese if you can't eat it on crackers? And you can eat this on crackers. It's kind of cheesy. The flavour and texture is sort of half way between cheap cheddar (like Coles Smart Buy tasty cheddar) and processed cheese (like Kraft singles). Fairly bland, fairly inoffensive. But I notice that it also claims to be "easy melt", and that seems like a claim that must be tested.

It doesn't look very melted but it turns out it just holds its shape disturbingly well. It's actually very soft, almost liquidy now. It has a very smooth texture, and a more interesting flavour as well, almost like a bechamel sauce.

Straight out of the pack it's entirely unremarkable, but melting definitely improves it. I actually quite like it. I'm impressed really. It's a serviceable replacement for cheese in sandwiches and would probably work pretty well on pasta, maybe even on pizza. I wouldn't go out of my way for it, but I'd happily eat it again.
I ended up throwing out about half of it. To begin with it was OK, but on subsequent occasions I found myself liking it less and less. There's something about the flavour that I just couldn't quite identify. It was weird. Not unpleasant, but just this subtle reminder that what you're eating is not any kind of cheese.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

Tiggum posted:

I ended up throwing out about half of it. To begin with it was OK, but on subsequent occasions I found myself liking it less and less. There's something about the flavour that I just couldn't quite identify. It was weird. Not unpleasant, but just this subtle reminder that what you're eating is not any kind of cheese.

That *something* you speak of... it is the taste of lies. The tang of dishonesty. The sting of mendacity. The hideous, bilious flavor of falsehood. You did well to throw the rest out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

One of my very favorite things in the whole world is how that one particular disk image of The Oregon Trail that was dumped however many years (decades, even?) ago, the one that Andy played, has become The One Canonical Copy of that game, so that pretty much everyone immediately associates The Oregon Trail with peperony and chease.

I hope it is not too late to wife her