Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't watch TV or anything else so hell, I don't care...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.twitch.tv/yagamoth Here's an epic D2 race.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo I just noticed he started over. He had an 8 hour run into NM going earlier.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I surely like to come here to see what some random internet fucktard said on twitch and/or twitter

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

ArfJason posted:

wormskull you watch too much not enough twitch

Fixed.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
At least Wormskull doesn't post the squiggley unicode memes that are all in the cancer threads in Games.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thanks for having my back on that one, Larr.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Wormskulls enjoyment of normie twitch channels is my favorite thing about him

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
bomb drop mid

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

At least Wormskull doesn't post the squiggley unicode memes that are all in the cancer threads in Games.

:hai:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

bomb drop mid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsvll9VabAQ&t=34s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm playing with and against diamonds and top 500 people now in the placements and still winning so I know I'm about to be kicked in the balls by an esports team soon... :yikes:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I'm playing with and against diamonds and top 500 people now in the placements and still winning so I know I'm about to be kicked in the balls by an esports team soon... :yikes:

youre crazy good with tracer

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tracer FTW. Unfortunately I qualified higher than last season and people know how to deal with tracer so mostly I just play roadhog and junkrat all the time now.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Hizke posted:

bomb drop mid

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I been finding that even at higher ranks people can't handle me when I'm defense tracer but offense tracer is sometimes too predictable. I always play her on Koth as well and do pretty deece.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Born out of love, my first pegging in 30 years

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull spicy owned the discord channel lmao, WS ftw

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Huh.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

IDK. that guy's weird lol. I appreciate that he gave me his gift copy of Titan Quest so I could try it out, I truly am, but then he invited me to the Imp Zone Discord Server and I made the bitter beer face.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The discord was pretty savage AIDS so I left it and deleted it off my list.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://youtu.be/8I1RNWIYbY8

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

What's with the fuckasses on comp that keep telling me to change to tank or support so we have two of each... Is this the sure win strat now?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No one was even talking in the Pimp 'Scord so when I looked in the chatroom it was Larry Parrish mentioning every minority he saw on TV and saying the racial slur for them and a bunch of other people talking about sucking off the unabomber or how their going to commit a second September 11th attack in honor of the norwegian serial killer guy or w/e so I just Noped the gently caress outta there.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

What's with the fuckasses on comp that keep telling me to change to tank or support so we have two of each... Is this the sure win strat now?

Two tank two support has been the norm forever. Whether it makes a difference at your skill level, whose to say... but you know.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
as far as i can tell, the imp zone discord channel is just bbg posting pictures of his dog

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That's 90% of it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Two tank two support has been the norm forever. Whether it makes a difference at your skill level, whose to say... but you know.

I never played season one and I'm kinda fine since it lets me go more offensive with Zen and Winston and let the others do the main heal/defensive. Also kinda unrelated but yesterday me and Homework Explainer got a dude on our team who was a real piece of poo poo on trying yo make him switch heroes and made a point of taking the same hero as him over and over and blaming us whenever we lost. The very match he switched to the enemy team we beat his rear end really hard.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

No one was even talking in the Pimp 'Scord so when I looked in the chatroom it was Larry Parrish mentioning every minority he saw on TV and saying the racial slur for them and a bunch of other people talking about sucking off the unabomber or how their going to commit a second September 11th attack in honor of the norwegian serial killer guy or w/e so I just Noped the gently caress outta there.

haha

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

i hate it, and all the nerds that say to do it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got 2959 and then won a game and now I'm 3019 or something.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I got 2959 and then won a game and now I'm 3019 or something.

Nice numbers dude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I never played season one and I'm kinda fine since it lets me go more offensive with Zen and Winston and let the others do the main heal/defensive. Also kinda unrelated but yesterday me and Homework Explainer got a dude on our team who was a real piece of poo poo on trying yo make him switch heroes and made a point of taking the same hero as him over and over and blaming us whenever we lost. The very match he switched to the enemy team we beat his rear end really hard.

it was really satisfying to shoot that guy many times.

PleasingFungus posted:

as far as i can tell, the imp zone discord channel is just bbg posting pictures of his dog

i hope this isn't a complaint

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

>when DVa thinks she got away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiCU3C4ACwc

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c51AfTm5jj8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol alright BRB watching this 10 minute video Plutonis linked that says cancer in it

• Locked thread