Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Blazin on my pipe with some wet dream and a dab of shatter master on top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I'm about to smoke an avb J, should be good

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
UPDATE: I HAVE CUT MYSELF SHAVING AND BLED OVER MY QUILT COVER. 10/10

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
should i make a gravity bong or go out and buy papers

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Robot Randy posted:

Gravity bong makes for the absolute worst tasting smoke. Please buy papers and enjoy your smoking

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i was rippin bowls behind a hotel dumpster the other night at 4am, it was a great way to reunite with old friends who i havent chilled with in 5-10yrs. we all came to a conclusion that our best high times ever were when we were kids secretly puffing in the basement late at night :420:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Randy posted:

Apple pipe.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
gravv bong imho get mad hosed

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
already got a 2 liter cut down and a bucket i stole from work, did find a crumpled paper w the gum line still ok. will roll a j if i somehow gently caress this up

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
1 vote for buying papers and rollin up a sweet doob

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
a proper grav bong you make a new bottle every 2 weeks and you avoid that horrid taste. also change the loving water every 2-3 uses.

Also make a permanent grav bong cap and keep it with your bucket.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Gravity bong makes for the absolute worst tasting smoke. Please buy papers and enjoy your smoking

i think you are doing it wrong

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

AkumaHokoru posted:

a proper grav bong you make a new bottle every 2 weeks and you avoid that horrid taste. also change the loving water every 2-3 uses.

Also make a permanent grav bong cap and keep it with your bucket.

tinfoil bowl put thru a hole in the cap of the bottle and sealed with wax :whatup:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
by how high i am currently i know i made the best decision

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Am I on the only one who prefers waterfall bong over gravity? Just seems easier imo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

gravv bong imho get mad hosed

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

everything is good

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
the day has come. weed day. I know a magic spell that turns this money into weed/ I will be casting it soon

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

DICKLORD BONE posted:

the day has come. weed day. I know a magic spell that turns this money into weed/ I will be casting it soon

post it after it is weed next time pls

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

post it after it is weed next time pls

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
Best pic i got so far. Just Got it

DICKLORD BONE fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Sep 6, 2016

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Girl Scout Cookies are the bomb.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Girl Scout Cookies are the bomb.

oh yeah my guy had this earlier in the year and it was one of my favorites

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Gorilla Glue #4 and Wet Dream are also pretty killer if you see them.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive had the gorilla glue as well ... assuming any of these names are accurate since i cant actually go to a store

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
I feel like they just write random poo poo on the bags sometimes

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
well one of my guys definitely gets it from colorado so i think the names are accurate. another guy uses real names and it always looks different but i have no idea really. all the good poo poo here has been kiefed out it fuckin sucks

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

well one of my guys definitely gets it from colorado so i think the names are accurate. another guy uses real names and it always looks different but i have no idea really. all the good poo poo here has been kiefed out it fuckin sucks

You're cool enough to make it in CA, what's stopping you from moving?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

all the good poo poo here has been kiefed out it fuckin sucks

does this mean dudes are like taking the frost off your weed before they give it to you cuz

:wow:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You're cool enough to make it in CA, what's stopping you from moving?

i'm not gay

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

i'm not gay

But you could be, you could be.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

does this mean dudes are like taking the frost off your weed before they give it to you cuz

:wow:

i have no proof per se but strongly believe this started happening somewhere up the chain over the past 5 years or so especially. seems like no matter who i get poo poo from the outside of the nugs will be fairly devoid of crystals and wont leave kief on the hands while the inside looks like what youd expect if it's good enough to glisten and sparkle.

makes sense with the rise in popularity of kief based products

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

thathonkey posted:

i have no proof per se but strongly believe this started happening somewhere up the chain over the past 5 years or so especially. seems like no matter who i get poo poo from the outside of the nugs will be fairly devoid of crystals and wont leave kief on the hands while the inside looks like what youd expect if it's good enough to glisten and sparkle.

makes sense with the rise in popularity of kief based products

possibly but i think this has more to do with auto trimming machines and the rise of commercial scale growing

in which case we're both right, since everyone is dialing those things in for closer trims so they can make bubble hash/oils/salves/etc

where's the lovingly hand-trimmed 1 oz buds I used to buy? nobody takes the time to manicure stuff like that. where's the love? :qq:

you really aren't missing all that much just bouncing the crystals off the buds though

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

reallivedinosaur posted:

possibly but i think this has more to do with auto trimming machines and the rise of commercial scale growing

oh yeah that makes sense. would the stuff you buy at a store in one of the states where it is legal have the same issue though? i remember back in the day when i would get good weed it would just be covered on the outside and handling it would leave my hands all sticky. not the case anymore.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

thathonkey posted:

oh yeah that makes sense. would the stuff you buy at a store in one of the states where it is legal have the same issue though? i remember back in the day when i would get good weed it would just be covered on the outside and handling it would leave my hands all sticky. not the case anymore.

yeah for sure because it is handled so much and dumped out of jars and the crystals are all gonna fall off

back in the day the weed was grown in some dudes house, shoved into bags, then to you and me.. now we got big huge indoor farms harvesting hundreds of pounds

you'd get the great hand manicured awesome colas but then also you'd get stuff that was bagged up when it was still wet and got moldy

overall the weed world going pro is a good thing, but if you want the best of the best of the best, you really gotta grow it yourself.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

DICKLORD BONE posted:

Best pic i got so far. Just Got it

we sharing our weed pics? here's what I picked up on my last dispensary visit

I usually get a quarter oz of a strain that's mostly sativa and one that's mostly indica and I usually like trying out new strains but sometimes I just stay with one of my favs.

in the pic: Strawberry Cough 80% sativa 20% indica 22-26% thc, Monster Cookies 80% indica 20% sativa 21% thc

Girl Scout Cookies is def one of my favorites as well

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Robot Randy posted:

tinfoil bowl put thru a hole in the cap of the bottle and sealed with wax :whatup:

NO. BAD.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i just use the glass bowl from my bong, create a slightly smaller than necessary hole in a plastic top, then push the slide through so it increases the size of the hole to just what is needed so it fits snugly and creates a decent seal at the same time. it's not rocket science people.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

thathonkey posted:

i just use the glass bowl from my bong, create a slightly smaller than necessary hole in a plastic top, then push the slide through so it increases the size of the hole to just what is needed so it fits snugly and creates a decent seal at the same time. it's not rocket science people.

I used the metal bowl from one of those cheap pipes they sell in cigar shops. melted a hole in the cap with a screwdriver heated the bottom of the bowl and pushed it through the hole in the cap. its an air tight seal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

nawcom posted:

we sharing our weed pics? here's what I picked up on my last dispensary visit

I usually get a quarter oz of a strain that's mostly sativa and one that's mostly indica and I usually like trying out new strains but sometimes I just stay with one of my favs.

in the pic: Strawberry Cough 80% sativa 20% indica 22-26% thc, Monster Cookies 80% indica 20% sativa 21% thc

Girl Scout Cookies is def one of my favorites as well

this whole post is just like, out of my world man