Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

The 50 Cent Man is a massive saving over the Caucasian version. That's a discount of $5 999 999.50

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

There is no quicker way for people to think that you are loving dogs than by wearing a shirt about it!

Morally Inept could tell you that.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Oh sploop no you dittunt

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

I didn't think it was possible to look "like a dogfucker" but this picture proved me wrong.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

There is no quicker way for people to think that you are loving dogs than by wearing a shirt about it!

I bet when they ask him about it he just smiles coyly and covers his left breast.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

The Bhagavad Gita is a serious pro-read.

Hostile V posted:

Is that the one where Will Smith is magical and teaches a man how to golf?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

This is a bin, Jeremy! It's for household waste, not beloved family pets!

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

GreyjoyBastard posted:

*googles kangaroo testes*

Well, huh.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

prefect posted:

When magic-types make promises, they usually take them more seriously than normal people do. Probably some kind of interdimensional Geneva Conference got the rules set up.

FilthyImp posted:

:cthulhu: OK guys, look... we've been at this 2...3 aeons now? Christ alive man just lets wrap this poo poo up. Hoggoth, you're limited to just the Hoary Hosts in euclidian-dimensions, provided that any mindflayers, eldritch horrorgods or ancient unknowables keep a respectable distance from Death. Can we agree to that?

:catholic: I'd like clarification on the "entities posing as Gods" addendum.

:spooky: oh gently caress's sake...

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Facebook Aunt posted:

Just a few years ago we were making fun of dollfuckers. Now goons are all "please just gently caress dolls, don't kill anyone".

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

mdm posted:

sorry son I'm leaving you for your sister

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

This reminds me of chilling back in the day and someone was like "hey what's that thing on the dog's balls?" It turns out it was just the light reflecting off the dogs shiny smooth black balls. It was quite an unexpected revelation.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

papa_november posted:

also creepy: the name "Literal Nazi Furry"

i would suggest a name and title change before you suffer irony poisoning, my friend

Another victim of LNF

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

"But I don't even like bukkake, that's what's so insane about this!"

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Probably Magic posted:

Comparing a person not standing up during the National Anthem to a September 11th is very proportional, I'll tell you what.

Madcosby posted:

Why ask people to do what the buildings couldnt?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
:psydwarf:

K. Waste posted:

Well, as FishBulb points out, that arbitrary cut-off exists largely so that we can know exactly who the creeps are, or, more particularly, who the degenerate poors are.

Like, if you're a high school drop-out who's been working and contributing to the family income since they were a teen, or come from a neighborhood where a higher proportion of the population is indigent or unemployed, or come from a neighborhood with a more ingrained culture of narcotic/alcohol abuse; you're likely not going to have the same perspective on what constitutes an "informed adult" as somebody who's had 12 solid years of consistent schooling and is now off to college so that they can get a "real job."

Of course, other than that, there are just unethical creeps.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Someone is saying high school drop outs [Jared Leto in this case] don't understand that You Should Not gently caress Underage Children. Amazing.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The MSJ posted:

The Sims 4's sex mod (:nws: link) is more extensive than I thought.

Schubalts posted:

So could Sims literally gently caress themselves to death because they won't stop to eat?

Doc Hawkins posted:

Not before they'd pissed themselves.

FutonForensic posted:

I've had it with the wild conjecture. I'm taking matters into my own hands.

Sonic and the Mario Bros., under one roof! Olympics are over, and already everyone's out of shape.

Sonic and Mario agreed to a friendly competition

to who could first buttslam the other to death.

Luigi agreed to be judge, observing for purely professional reasons.

Mario was in awe of Sonic's power and control, and gained new respect for his old rival.

Sonic was less impressed.

Luigi was the first one to piss himself, because he's Luigi.

Then he fell asleep on the job.

Then he died. He didn't even collapse or anything so grand, he just immediately poofed into an urn.

Ol' Jumpman was too focused on the game to notice.

At this point I waited for Sonic and Mario to die in the middle of their animation, but all their meters reached zero and--

--they were still alive. I ordered the Anal Sex to stop, hoping that they would immediately drop dead when they got off the bed.

Nothing happened. They didn't starve, pass out, or piss themselves. They had hosed past the threshold of death.

Death meant nothing to them now, but neither did life. The only thing that was left was a hollow, pointless existence. Sonic turned to Mario and cried, "Kiss me, you're beautiful! These are truly the last days."

They held hands, and they fell into it, like a daydream or a fever.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
Good god, the Godspeed You! Black Emperor quotes.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
from a thread titled "worst places you have lived"

Das Boo posted:

I lived in Dhaka, Bangladesh growing up. It's city of 8 million people and no pollution laws, noted for having the highest airborne lead content in the world. We bleached our vegetables because so much produce was treated with human waste. 3-inch flying cockroaches would divebomb your face and we had "hand spiders," which were as large as your hand and hideously aggressive. Lake Gulshan was so polluted it couldn't support life, a classmate of mine died of malaria, the city has had an obscene amount of terrorist attacks and it would take two hands to count the number of times my or my family's lives were threatened there.

The worst place I've lived is Greenville, South Carolina.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
As a South Carolinian, that checks out.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

holy poo poo this post

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Panfilo posted:

I didn't know Zuarg got back with his wife!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Hey avs, I thought you done hosed off, given your recent posts in this here thread. What changed your mind?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I actually laughed at this quote

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

EmmyOk posted:

I actually laughed at this quote

it was very good

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

graybook posted:

As a South Carolinian, that checks out.

As someone from Greenville... I can't argue with that. :( I can't say the same because I've also lived in Columbia though.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

greatn posted:

That's what I love about his friend. Jared Leto keeps getting older but she stays the same age, alright.

JigglyPuff
Jun 3, 2002
I love these.

CuteStorm posted:

I just laughed because I am exactly the sort of person who people would dump random ferrets they found with.

RandomFerret posted:

Oh yeah, I meant to thank you for putting me up last weekend.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
maybe someone can help me. there was a post where someone used many goon favoured expressions and they all had some deliberate mistakes in them. i think that someone has already quoted it itt

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Hogge Wild posted:

maybe someone can help me. there was a post where someone used many goon favoured expressions and they all had some deliberate mistakes in them. i think that someone has already quoted it itt

Here's a thing you posted:

Hogge Wild posted:

I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

ahaha i have alzheimers

thanks!

i think that this was the original: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3701088&pagenumber=136&perpage=40#post448022997

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

JigglyPuff posted:

I love these.

I'm always a fan of the gag of a user with a textually related name jumping into a conversation out of nowhere like that.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

Missed out on using "without further adieu", an error I've actually seen happen on here.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
here's an older version:

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Avshalom posted:

Dhaka chat

from a thread titled "worst places you have lived"

I sent the quote to a friend in Dhaka and she got quite irritated. I asked her if any of it was actually wrong. She said no, not technically.....

(She is planning to leave Dhaka.)

Fun fact: Bangladesh is the size of Illinois. Illinois has a population of 13M. Bangladesh has a population of 169M.

Josef K. Sourdust has a new favorite as of 22:49 on Sep 11, 2016

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Kay Kessler posted:

Missed out on using "without further adieu", an error I've actually seen happen on here.

"Road to hoe" and "tow the line" as well.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

JigglyPuff posted:

I love these.

I like that the guy wants all this authenticating information about a goddamn ferret

like yeah ok I'm totally going to be the dastardly scoundrel who claims somebody else's unusual pet animal

(it's probably to protect the finder from giving out information about where they live to some random crazy person on craigslist)

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Karate Bastard posted:

Hey avs, I thought you done hosed off, given your recent posts in this here thread. What changed your mind?
oh i post like that in every thread, also irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

elise the great posted:

Sadly, the giant elf dildo is still in transit, which was tragic because I went to a birthday party last night and would have dearly loved to whip that thing out and wreak havoc among the innocent partygoers.

Whenever I get it, I'm gonna post pictures of it lying on my cat