Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol alright BRB watching this 10 minute video Plutonis linked that says cancer in it

Haha

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol alright BRB watching this 10 minute video Plutonis linked that says cancer in it

Hope you enjoy it!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/lozcardsfan23/UnusualWoodcockFrankerZ

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/lozcardsfan23/StrangeFinchItsBoshyTime

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Homework Explainer posted:

i hope this isn't a complaint

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im a pretty solid pharah

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

that zarya was constantly shielding me and our mercy, she was really badass as well

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

that's a good dog

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

im a pretty solid pharah

Ouch what a stomp. I'm not sure if you should feel proud or guilty.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Kazvall posted:

Ouch what a stomp. I'm not sure if you should feel proud or guilty.

i had some epic dogfights w/ their pharah but otherwise i was creaming their whole team. their lucio was not allowed in the sunlight or i'd immediately detonate him lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sad that pharah becomes useless once the mccrees get really good

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Yeah she's nuts on console just because mccree can't aim as well there as one could on PC

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

balance patch - pharah gets +50 armor in plat and above

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I been poppin off as Pharah lately as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Even the 3000-3300s I've found its kind've a toss up if the other McCree is gonna have epic aim so you can be a drat Sky Lord.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Nice ranks guys, I wonder what I'll ge- *walks backwards off the map for the 3rd time in a match*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Even the 3000-3300s I've found its kind've a toss up if the other McCree is gonna have epic aim so you can be a drat Sky Lord.

i was briefly in the 50s in s1 and my experience playing pharah was getting wrecked immediately by aimbot mccrees and meis

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was in the 60s and could get away with being pharah. So idk. I didn't try often because McCree was insanely strong then tohough.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

Nice ranks guys, I wonder what I'll ge- *walks backwards off the map for the 3rd time in a match*

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pharah can whoop some rear end on the Eichenwald level... and the beginning of Dorado.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Especially Dorado. The opening sprint is so tight that you can get a lot of easy splash damage

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I love playing Pharrah and I'm even somewhat good at her now, but there's also a lot of good Mei and McCree players out there who will make your life miserable. It gets real frustrating when you say, jet over a wall and instantly McCree headshots you across the map with his lightning reflexes.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I just had a wicked comp game that was intense all the way through...

... unfortunately our Reaper was also throwing around the word "friend of the family" and "you're all bad" very often. I reported him and told others to do the same, to which the snot responded "I don't care you're bad."

Really tainted the whole thing, although it might have gotten the blood pumping which explains our feral aggression in later rounds.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I just had a wicked comp game that was intense all the way through...

... unfortunately our Reaper was also throwing around the word "friend of the family" and "you're all bad" very often. I reported him and told others to do the same, to which the snot responded "I don't care you're bad."

Really tainted the whole thing, although it might have gotten the blood pumping which explains our feral aggression in later rounds.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got a platinum guy who was like Bro just zarya shield me as winston and I'll jump in and it's a free win and when no one did that he went Widowmaker and ran to their spawn and stood there every time like a boss.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Wormskull posted:

I got a platinum guy who was like Bro just zarya shield me as winston and I'll jump in and it's a free win and when no one did that he went Widowmaker and ran to their spawn and stood there every time like a boss.

Sticking to your guns like a sir.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

drat..you add him?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

>PCucks mute character voices but not chat/voip

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

>PCucks mute character voices but not chat/voip

I have voicechat off.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have both on.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i've reported larry ingame a number of times everytime he says human being and friend of the family which is anytime he speaks really, i hope blizzard bans him

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
"That human being just got dumpstered my man, and that's good to me" - Larry every time he opens his gay mouth

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i report anyone that curses in overwatch because i want to defend Blizzards family friendly atosphere

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i will protect overwatch from Toxic Players

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
I haven't heard another human being speak in Overwatch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

its good when relaxed dudes with amiable voices are on mic to motivate the team. i think every time theres been a calm guy with a nice voice on mic, weve won that round

• Locked thread