Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Die erste Regel des Harald Ringstorff ist, nicht über Harald Ringstorff zu sprechen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

botany posted:

that already happens though?

Auf Bundesebene müssen noch die letzten WASG-"Opfer" weg für einn rot-rotes Chaoskartell.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Randler posted:

Auf Bundesebene müssen noch die letzten WASG-"Opfer" weg für einn rot-rotes Chaoskartell.

inshallah

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

botany posted:

inshallah

Verletzte Eitelkeiten sind das einzige, was Poliker noch stärker als die Chance zur Machtergreifung motiviert. Und bei den Sozen gibt es noch so einige, die es der WASG übel nehmen zur Linken gegangen zu sein.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Ach verdammt, ich hätte mein Facebook vorm Posten abrufen sollen.

Das VG Düsseldorf (Düsseldorf! Besser-als-Köln! CDU-regiert!) hat mal wieder ein Gesetz der NRW-Landesregierung (SPD! Links! Böse-schlecht-und-inkompetent!) als verfassungswidrig eingestuft. Aktenzeichen: 2 L 2866/16

(Dieser Link geht zur Pressemitteilung des VG Düsseldorf.)

Rechtstechnisch sind da im einstweiligen Rechtsschutz Beförderungsentscheidungen suspendiert worden, weil das VG Düsseldorf sich auf den Standpunkt stellt, dass der Landesgesetzgeber gar nicht die Zuständigkeit hat ein Gesetz über die bevorzugte Beförderung von Frauen zu erlassen.

(Dieser Link geht zu einem Lied über Chocobos anstatt zu einer weiteren Pressemitteilung. You're welcome.)

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
Ich glaub ich mochte die Pressemitteilungen mehr.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny

Randler posted:

WASG-"Opfer"

What's that, White Anglo-Saxon Ger...oh :v:

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

Mithaldu posted:

I lived there for 25 years, i still consider it home, i have a lot of family there (even tho i don't respect all of them), i have a zweitwohnung there and i stay there quite often still.

And while i'm taking a humorist/aggressive tack to that place, it remains a fact that:

The 20% voting result for AfD in McPomm is an outlier due to the combination of circumstances in that place.

It does not mean the AfD can be ignored, but it doesn't mean that the AfD is literally the third-powerful party in Germany either.

Also, i'd be very surprised if the Greens, who are an outgrowth of the left, would actually join forces with AfD.

What I was saying is that the AFD is currently polling ahead of greens as third strongest. 11%-14% across the whole country, that means 20% is not really that much of an outlier (I think most of the eastern states would get about that).

The thing is the underlying reasons for the success of the AFD won't go away unless one of CDU or SPD makes a major populist turn to grab voters away from them. Solely relying on the party falling apart due to incompetence is not a great long-term strategy.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

The problem is, there isn't much you can do. The underlying reasons are: The current political arena is so complex that the average citizen can't grok it anymore. Mama Merkel is doing the right thing and especially the calm and quiet way she handles things is good, but that is difficult to recognize for people who're set upon and suspective to mass media that more aggressively lie, since it helps their profits.

I merely hope that the votes outside of McPomm will hobble them effectively.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Mutti has failed to ensure law and order are upheld and that is why AfD is doing well.

The asylum seekers are apparently doing what they want and the government even helped to cover up the problems.

"Wir schaffen das" is a stupid slogan, not more.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
shut the gently caress up riso

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

botany posted:

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Zocht ont Ordnong moss wiederhörgestöllt wörden.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Wenn das Vertrauen in den Rechststaat zerstört ist, herrscht Anarchie.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Zucht&Ordnung, Hottentotten, große Mutti coverup Verschwörung, die Gutmenschen

Ist ja fast alles dabei für nen richtig guten shitpost, hast aber leider den Helferkomplex vergessen, Riso.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Riso posted:

Mein Vertrauen in den Rechtsstaat wurde bei weitem mehr davon erschüttert, dass es monatelang offenbar problemlos möglich war, Asylbewerberunterkünfte anzuzünden, ohne mit einer Strafverfolgung rechnen zu müssen.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

botany posted:

az
Dec 2, 2005

Riso posted:

Only the finest facebook slogans from your npd mailer please.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Riso posted:

Jahaha, Momentchen erstmal, so einfach kann man ein zerstörtes Vertrauen aber nicht einfach behaupten. Da müssen Sie aber erstmal einen ordentlichen Sachverständigen einschalten, der das dann auch so bestätigt. Und die Negativprognose darf man auch nicht vergessen. :colbert:

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

ArchangeI posted:

Mein Vertrauen in den Rechtsstaat wurde bei weitem mehr davon erschüttert, dass es monatelang offenbar problemlos möglich war, Asylbewerberunterkünfte anzuzünden, ohne mit einer Strafverfolgung rechnen zu müssen.

Das ist auch ein Problem, aber ich muss zugeben, die Fälle wo Asylbewerber ihre eigenen Unterkünfte anzünden und Politiker und Medien alle gleich nach Nazis schreien, obwohl noch nichts geklärt ist, sind die beste Unterhaltung.

az posted:

Only the finest facebook slogans from your npd mailer please.

So eine Frechheit.

Als Österreicher brauche ich doch die NPD nicht.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Riso posted:

Als Österreicher brauche ich doch die NPD AfD nicht.

Then shut the gently caress up about it? :confused:

az
Dec 2, 2005

Can we outsource our nationalists to austria or is it a protected industry, a moral quandry.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

welp, i was just stabbed and raped by a refugee, guess riso was right after all. I now renounce marxism

all my shitposts will be lost like tears in rain. time to die.

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

az posted:

Can we outsource our nationalists to austria or is it a protected industry, a moral quandry.

Bad experience with re-imports.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Reminder that this happened before the blood was even dry at that Munich shopping center:

Riso posted:

Already can see the responses:

Das hat nichts mit dem Islam zu tun.

Ein tragischer Einzelfall.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Riso posted:

Mutti has failed to ensure law and order are upheld and that is why AfD is doing well.

The asylum seekers are apparently doing what they want and the government even helped to cover up the problems.

"Wir schaffen das" is a stupid slogan, not more.

Die Polizei- und Ordnungsbehörden, die dafür zuständig wären, die öffentliche Sicherheit und Ordnung gegenüber Asylbewerbern zu verteidigen, die "anscheinend tun was sie wollen" unterliegen nicht den Weisungen von Frau Merkel. Wenn hier jemand daran scheitert, Recht und Ordnung aufrecht zu erhalten, dann wären das die jeweiligen Landesregierungen, die sich aus so ziemlich allen derzeit denkbaren Koalitionen zusammensetzen.

Gerade von einem Österreicher hätte ich Detailwissen darüber erwartet, dass die Sicherheitsbehörden unabhängig von der Regierung auf Bundesebene agieren können. :colbert:

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

az posted:

The Swiss, Danes, Poles and Czechs are also good at it.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Mal was ganz Anderes: Hat die von der Leyen in ihrem Leben schon einmal was Vernünftiges angestellt?

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Drone posted:

Reminder that this happened before the blood was even dry at that Munich shopping center:

And lo and behold, he was right.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

Mithaldu posted:

Mal was ganz Anderes: Hat die von der Leyen in ihrem Leben schon einmal was Vernünftiges angestellt?

Sie hat sieben Kinder geboren und 2014 einen Syrer zu hause aufgenommen und einen Ausbildungsplatz für ihn besorgt.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

ArchangeI posted:

And lo and behold, he was right.
Unmöglich festzustellen ob das ein tiefer Witz ist oder Witz verpasst ist. :psyduck:

Riso posted:

Sie hat sieben Kinder geboren und 2014 einen Syrer zu hause aufgenommen und einen Ausbildungsplatz für ihn besorgt.
Weiss nicht ob ich diese Selbstwerbeaktion als gut einstufen würde.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

Mithaldu posted:

Na ja, es war vor der Migrantenflut letzten Jahres.

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

Mithaldu posted:

Als ob die Bahnhofsklatscher 2015 weniger eitle Gecken gewesen wären. Dieselbe hirnlose Massenhysterie wie 1914.
Edit: Oder meinetwegen 2006. Kollektivistischer Rausch für ausgehöhlte Individuen, die auf der Suche nach Sinnstiftung in einer postmaterialistischen Welt jedes Ereignis als "Event" für die Selbstinszenierung ausschlachten, um die innere Leere auszumerzen.

Einbauschrank fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Sep 7, 2016

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Hey so I don't read any German but I really want to find a copy of a German book from 1930, in English translation, and I can't find dick on google. Are any of you guys familiar with "Mein Arbeitstag, Mein Wochende"? It's about the working lives of women in the golden years of weimar and I really want to find a copy online or one I can order or something, and google isn't helpful because I don't know what all the big weird words mean.

https://www.amazon.com/Mein-Arbeitstag-mein-Wochenende-Arbeiterinnen/dp/3879160023

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Available online at University of Frankfurt

http://publikationen.ub.uni-frankfurt.de/frontdoor/index/index/docId/8429

The file link is somehow protected so idk hit up the university to see if you're eligible to access it.

Found it via DNB: https://portal.dnb.de/opac.htm?method=showFullRecord&currentResultId=%22arbeitstag%22+and+%22wochenende%22%26any&currentPosition=0

e: wait, in English translation?? :lol:, nur :lol:

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

Frog Act posted:

Hey so I don't read any German but I really want to find a copy of a German book from 1930, in English translation, and I can't find dick on google. Are any of you guys familiar with "Mein Arbeitstag, Mein Wochende"? It's about the working lives of women in the golden years of weimar and I really want to find a copy online or one I can order or something, and google isn't helpful because I don't know what all the big weird words mean.

https://www.amazon.com/Mein-Arbeitstag-mein-Wochenende-Arbeiterinnen/dp/3879160023

The first question would be: Is there an English translation of this book? As the British Library has no book by the author "Alf Lüdtke" I'd guess it was never translated.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Frog Act posted:

highly unlikely that something like that has been translated, sorry.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I just assumed something that interesting would merit an English translation at some point...lame. Just finished a really fantastic book that cited it a bunch and wanted to read it myself. oh well

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Riso posted:

Genau, darum muss die AfD verboten werden, bevor sie noch mehr Anarchie verbreiten kann!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

Frog Act posted:

I just assumed something that interesting would merit an English translation at some point...lame. Just finished a really fantastic book that cited it a bunch and wanted to read it myself. oh well

Sorry to tell you, but before 1933 anything worth written about was written in German :)You are in what would be the opposite of the goldilocks zone.

Einbauschrank fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Sep 7, 2016