Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

anyway, im home with a fortuitously timed cold, and so i need to know when the psn store updates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decus
Feb 24, 2013

Cake Attack posted:

anyway, im home with a fortuitously timed cold, and so i need to know when the psn store updates

It's random. Could be as early as 3PM or as late as 10PM central time.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Decus posted:

It's random. Could be as early as 3PM or as late as 10PM central time.

gah

guess i'm going to need to go to EB games... wish me luck all

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)
PSN just updated. GAME'S OUT. :D Whoohoo!!!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Cake Attack posted:

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

thank god, i don't need to talk with a person

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I was going to post that to make you sad just like you did to me but then it actually updated? The heck

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Terper posted:

I was going to post that to make you sad just like you did to me but then it actually updated? The heck

owned

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
hahahaha

And ahhhhh my copy was just delivered to my home. Only like...8 hours...to go T_T

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx
I am dumb as gently caress and had to delete my digital copy on Vita to make room for the sequel which took my save data with it. I was gonna transfer over an Alisa ending file, am I missing anything major or locking myself out of any content by just starting a vanilla game?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Stoked about CS2 but I still have to finish the first one and FC. Love supporting the series but man is the backlog huge.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

iirc you dance with Elise if you don't have a high enough bond level for anyone else, so i assume a non-transfer save would act the same as that? nothing major though, just some different dialogue for whoever you danced with and to reflect completed sidequests

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
anyone have a PSN store link to the game? I cant find it and im logged in with my US account....

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

FrickenMoron posted:

anyone have a PSN store link to the game? I cant find it and im logged in with my US account....

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-ii/cid=UP1023-NPUB31836_00-EDSENNOKISEKI2ND

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)

Cake Attack posted:

thank god, i don't need to talk with a person

Indeed. Instead, you'll be talking with many persons. And you'll be talking to them again after every plot event.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The game is mine

Now to see how far I can get before Ace Attorney comes out...

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I get home from the store with a 50 dollar psn card just as it updates, nice.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

without love it cannot be seen
Mine was delivered to my house at 9:12 am. No one was around to pick it up.

I now have to wait until 6.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

ITS DOWNLOADING!

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

ps3 updates! :argh:

ps store updates! :argh:

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Sep 6, 2016

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

new battle theme is hype

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

unlike the rest of the series I haven't listened to the CSII ost at all (except blue destination) so I'm hyped for that

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Cake Attack posted:

unlike the rest of the series I haven't listened to the CSII ost at all (except blue destination) so I'm hyped for that

I've listened to one song from cs2, and I'm super hype to hear it in context.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Oh, it came out. Well, Europeans vacate, see you in two months.

Lynkericious
Nov 7, 2012

Super High-School Level Eating Machine
Starting CS2 now, super loving hype! God it's nice not having to wait drat near half a decade for a sequel.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Lynkericious posted:

Starting CS2 now, super loving hype! God it's nice not having to wait drat near half a decade for a sequel.

The next 3 hours at work might as well be half a decade :sigh:

Taran_Wanderer
Nov 4, 2013

Regy Rusty posted:

The game is mine

Now to see how far I can get before Ace Attorney comes out...

Now I want Ace Attorney: Crossbell Investigations.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Lynkericious posted:

Cold Steel 3 isn't out yet so you might still have a chance to experience the Trails Wait again.

smenj
Oct 10, 2012

Amppelix posted:

Oh, it came out. Well, Europeans vacate, see you in two months.

Ha! That's why I imported it! This way I ca-oh, it's not here yet. :(

Anybody know how long it usually takes VGP stuff to get the UK? Game was sent last Thursday I think, so hopefully not too long to wait. And I guess Ace Attorney's coming out soon, so I can play that in the meantime (and then Steins;Gate later this month, because September is bananas for games).

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Is there any way I can download a clear data from someone else?

I have the EUROPEAN version of Cold Steel 1 and the save is not recognized by the US version of Cold Steel 2.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

FrickenMoron posted:

Is there any way I can download a clear data from someone else?

I have the EUROPEAN version of Cold Steel 1 and the save is not recognized by the US version of Cold Steel 2.

I believe theres a region converter for saves, you might have to google around for it but I think I saw it in the CS1 GAF thread.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
I cant really dig around too much for this stuff right now sadly, I need an easy solution. How much would I actually miss out from not having a clear save?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

FrickenMoron posted:

I cant really dig around too much for this stuff right now sadly, I need an easy solution. How much would I actually miss out from not having a clear save?

Not too much. Rean going "Oh hey I remember you" and some minor conversation changes

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Ah well, screw that then. Too much of a hassle. Seems like the game saves are copy protected too so you cant just download someones clear data.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

IT'S DONE DOWNLOADING!

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
how's performance on the Vita version? if it's alright i'll get that one cause there's where my clear save is, otherwise ps3 it is.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

smenj posted:

Ha! That's why I imported it! This way I ca-oh, it's not here yet. :(

Anybody know how long it usually takes VGP stuff to get the UK? Game was sent last Thursday I think, so hopefully not too long to wait. And I guess Ace Attorney's coming out soon, so I can play that in the meantime (and then Steins;Gate later this month, because September is bananas for games).

Haven't bought anything from there for a while but it was usually 8 days to two weeks.

Sakurazuka fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Sep 6, 2016

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I appreciate that CS2 has a full color manual just like CS1 did, even if I'm gonna quickly leaf through it and never look at it again.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
Shipping status from work: handed to local USPS for delivery... Not sure whether to expect it today or in a week.

Also your shipping tracking timeline isn't sorted right, Amazon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

OddObserver posted:

Shipping status from work: handed to local USPS for delivery... Not sure whether to expect it today or in a week.

Also your shipping tracking timeline isn't sorted right, Amazon

Amazon's shipping has gotten progressively worse.