Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

did anyone mention amnesia memories is free on NA PS+ this month? you guys like anime right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

did anyone mention amnesia memories is free on NA PS+ this month? you guys like anime right?

Do you like being locked in cages?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i think that's diabolik lovers, ibram

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Free with Plus: Dramatical Murder

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Endorph posted:

i think that's diabolik lovers, ibram

no that's amnesia (or both lol)

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

kirbysuperstar posted:

Free with Plus: Dramatical Murder

Hell yes.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Cake Attack posted:

no that's amnesia (or both lol)
yeah it's both

also diabolik lovers has a route where a guy just pushes you into his pool over and over while laughing at you

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

He's just misunderstood and I'm the one who can change him, you'll see!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Saoshyant posted:

He's just misunderstood and I'm the one who can change him, you'll see!

my sister dated a guy who introduced himself as a 'director'' and was convinced he would be able to write a movie adaptation of dark souls some day

when i asked why she gave me this exact excuse

then he tried to rob a dunkin donuts and she broke up with him

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i'd play an otome game about all that, actually, so nvm

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
that doesn't sound like it follows pool safety regulations

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Endorph posted:

my sister dated a guy who introduced himself as a 'director'' and was convinced he would be able to write a movie adaptation of dark souls some day

when i asked why she gave me this exact excuse

then he tried to rob a dunkin donuts and she broke up with him

man my brothers girlfriends are boring

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Endorph posted:

i'd play an otome game about all that, actually, so nvm

d4: disastrous dunk'n donuts date

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

The Colonel posted:

d4: disastrous dunk'n donuts date

So that's what that game was about.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Dehry posted:

https://twitter.com/NISAmerica/status/773295032736415744

Criminal Girls 2 apparently has some manufacturing issues and is delayed. Maybe they shut down a Vita factory?
someone with a conscience discovered a place was manufacturing Criminal Girls 2

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Coughing Hobo posted:

So that's what that game was about.

the last thing my wife told me before she died was to find dunkin donuts, america's favorite every day, all-day stop for coffee and baked goods

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

lol just read something about an HD zone of Ender's remake got excited and then saw that it was cancelled Welp

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg
By the way it's not on vita but if anyone wants to try a new otome game, I'm having a lot of fun with Mystic Messenger http://msg.cheritz.com/

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

lol just read something about an HD zone of Ender's remake got excited and then saw that it was cancelled Welp
lol if you think konami is going to do anything with kojima's properties besides put zombies in them

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

zombies of the enders

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
zone of the zombers

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Considering the next Zone of the Enders game was going to be some weird thing where you played as demon in feudal Japan it isn't like Zombies of the Enders would be that much different.

leper khan
Dec 28, 2010
Honest to god thinks Half Life 2 is a bad game. But at least he likes Monster Hunter.

Endorph posted:

lol if you think konami is going to do anything with kojima's properties besides put zombies in them

I don't understand Japanese companies. If I was pissed off that someone left I'd treat their IP like Kotick and release like 3 games a year wringing as much money out of it as possible as quickly as possible until the entire community can't stomach it. Then when the person that left launches their project that is exactly that thing you've over-saturated the market with no one wants one.

Instead they open up the market by starving consumers for that product.

Konami and Capcom both have awesome IP we'll never see again. :iiam:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

leper khan posted:

I don't understand Japanese companies. If I was pissed off that someone left I'd treat their IP like Kotick and release like 3 games a year wringing as much money out of it as possible as quickly as possible until the entire community can't stomach it. Then when the person that left launches their project that is exactly that thing you've over-saturated the market with no one wants one.

pachinko

in the case of capcom, mega man games aren't a big enough market

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

leper khan posted:

With Capcom it is largely the IPs they stop using are IPs that stop selling. You can argue about why they stop selling but if something sells Capcom is shameless about milking it to death. It's just that what sells at the moment is Resident Evil, Street Fighter and Monster Hunter. (And the former two have had some rough patches)

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

The Colonel posted:

zone of the zombers

Zom of the Biesers

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I haven't touched my vita for a while (vita owner.txt) but I still gotta get around to y's and ffx. Never finished Gravity rush either (was a fun game though). Love the vita just wish it had more support. Remote play is cool I guess but more of a novelty than anything at least for me

loving love wipeout. Might be fun to get some multiplayer races going

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNq8lqUhoV0

Intro vid was pretty dope

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

It came out for the PS3 a few years ago but the Vita version was long ago cancelled.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

The PS3 port of ZOE HD was so bad that Konami had to call in a different studio to fix it then cancelled ZOE3.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MspXzSaj_bE

October 11 America, September 30 Europe.

gently caress

And what gives PQube? Why you didn't use a song from the game? :argh:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

leper khan posted:

konami's a business with revenue streams besides traditional videogames, which they don't really want to bother with anymore

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

Considering the next Zone of the Enders game was going to be some weird thing where you played as demon in feudal Japan it isn't like Zombies of the Enders would be that much different.

I wish that game had been made

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

gently caress

Weaponized women powered by pleasure...I guess that's the cleanest way of saying it...

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Dehry posted:

Weaponized women powered by pleasure...I guess that's the cleanest way of saying it...

Running the risk of it getting confused with the Fate/ game like that though

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Manatee Cannon posted:

I wish that game had been made

I do too, I'm just sayin'.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Dehry posted:

Makes me wonder if that trailer is meant to be placeholder or something. The edition is kind of lazy, is delisted and as I said before, is using a song from SK rather than one of the actual game.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

gently caress

well i gotta at least give them credit for keeping the life & hometown meme going

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

gently caress

Outrageously Epic Hyper-Moe Hack-N-Slash Action

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
So this is it? Has the Vita officially been killed off by Sony?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

gently caress

It looks bad, OP.