Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

No sense of right or wrong.

Delivery McGee posted:

What brand of camera are you using? Because all the high-end Nikon DSLRs I've used tend to see bright purple as blue even when it's not UV glow-in-the-dark. Really annoyed the one school whose colors were the same as the 3rd Street Saints when their football uniforms/graduation robes were blue in the newspaper.

Pentax K-5 with a Zeikos UV filter. I can try grabbing a shot without the filter at some point, but I don't know if the result would be any different. UV might appear violet to human eyes, but the camera only has RGB sensors, and if no light falls within the R sensor's sensitivity range, it's not going to be purple.

I spent most of yesterday out doing real-life stuff, but I still had time to make one dong. I'm beginning to remember why I eventually limited myself to making one toy a day: it kills your free time. Even if it only takes half an hour to make one, tops, it's a lump of "must be home and available" in the middle of a block of relaxation.

This is somewhat translucent blue. In video game terms, it has subsurface scattering, leading to the impression of real flesh and skin. This blue color was the result of enough blue pigment to cover the tip of a toothpick. The blue, red, and green pigments are VERY strong and will go a long way. It also glows blue in the dark!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metrofreak
Mar 17, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Ahaha, holy poo poo. This is the best thing I've ever read. I got linked to Elise's initial drunkpost, and then I got to realize where I was, then I got to learn all about the dildo trade.

And to top it off, this is ongoing. Holy poo poo, what a ride. My girlfriend is giving the the stinkeye because I keep interupting her ARK to read excerpts or show her the dongs. Thank you, Dildomancer, you've made my loving evening.

This is still the ground floor, right? I am scrounging for my paypal details as we speak.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Metrofreak posted:

Ahaha, holy poo poo. This is the best thing I've ever read. I got linked to Elise's initial drunkpost, and then I got to realize where I was, then I got to learn all about the dildo trade.

And to top it off, this is ongoing. Holy poo poo, what a ride. My girlfriend is giving the the stinkeye because I keep interupting her ARK to read excerpts or show her the dongs. Thank you, Dildomancer, you've made my loving evening.

This is still the ground floor, right? I am scrounging for my paypal details as we speak.

Yeah, I'm still open. I figure I will eventually close the thread, though, for archiving or goldmine or whatever. My last one lasted years and years and just kind of turned into the same four or five posters while newcomers struggled to read hundreds of pages of years-old posts.

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

Dildomancer posted:

Yeah, I'm still open. I figure I will eventually close the thread, though, for archiving or goldmine or whatever. My last one lasted years and years and just kind of turned into the same four or five posters while newcomers struggled to read hundreds of pages of years-old posts.

Do you have a link to it? :)

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Beekeeping and You posted:

Do you have a link to it? :)

Ehh, not comfortable with that, it's my main account and it's on a completely different subject.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

I always overprovision silicone. The mold takes 550cc to fill, but I mix a bit over 600cc in case of spills, silicone sticking to the bowl, or other waste. I haven't had anything bad happen yet, so that means that, for each dong I've made, I have 3 of these fish in the same colors as the toy.

If anyone wants one of their fish (or just some random ones of any color), I'll gladly include it with their puntl for $2. I will have a bunch of leftovers for anyone who wants to buy an arbitrary number for $2 apiece.

Don't ask me what to do with the fish. I don't care what you do with the fish. They are not intended to be toys, and you can stick them to mirrors or walls or just bring them to work to squeeze. Every time I sold them, someone asked what to do with the fish, and then someone inevitably told them to put the fish up their butt. These are not butt fish. If you do put them in your butt, do not tell me. I do NOT want to know what you do with the fish.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I would like some fish, yes. If you haven't sent mine out, I'll send you another 6bux for assorted fish.

Brain in a Vat
Apr 9, 2007

elise the great posted:

Oh holy gently caress dude. This is rad, and covers my drunken writefails beautifully. I salute you, and hope your rubber puntl is as satisfactory as the joy you've given me.

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it! I'm a grad student, so I spend a lot of time reading/writing academic style papers. Seeing you use that basic kind of format to talk about elf dongs was loving hilarious, so I couldn't resist trying to condense everything you wrote on the topic into a single 'paper'. Way the hell more entertaining than the actual writing and editing I should be doing, that's for drat sure!

Also, am I the only one who's wondering what an elvish fleshlight would look like now too? I mean, obviously you wouldn't want the tentacles to actually be functional on something like a fleshlight (not unless you're into some really kinky, painful poo poo anyway), but where exactly would they be placed? Would they mostly be tucked away inside, so that they're hidden from view and it basically just looks like a normal human vagina from the outside? Or would at least some of the tentacles be external and just hanging around out there in plain view? Given the speculation above about clitoral tentacles.... well, I feel like that might end up looking rather terrifying...

Edit: Oh god dammit. Now I'm thinking way too much about this poo poo. I don't really know much about actual medicine or physiology, but now I suddenly have a theory that there are actually two different sets of tentacles that serve different functions... drat this thread for being both horrific and fascinating! :argh: I might sit down and write it up later if anyone gives a poo poo, but I don't want to derail too much from the main topic of real life elf dicks either.

Brain in a Vat fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Sep 5, 2016

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

One more dong to wrap up the long weekend. This one is the horror dong mentioned upthread.

It came out with a little seam on the right side, which pisses me off, but it's nothing that would impair its (largely theoretical) use. The things beneath it are the silicone that stuck to the lids of the vacuum chambers. Over time, it builds up, and then you peel it off in one weird nubby circle. I haven't found any use for them.

EDIT: By the way, I have silicone paint. I can paint things on dongs. I have done this in the past, but always charged $10-15 extra because painting with liquid silicone is an utter pain.

Dildomancer fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Sep 6, 2016

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Dildomancer posted:

One more dong to wrap up the long weekend. This one is the horror dong mentioned upthread.

It came out with a little seam on the right side, which pisses me off, but it's nothing that would impair its (largely theoretical) use. The things beneath it are the silicone that stuck to the lids of the vacuum chambers. Over time, it builds up, and then you peel it off in one weird nubby circle. I haven't found any use for them.

Ribbed for her pleasure, c'mon!

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Sell 'em as dong doilies

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007
Oh heck yes, fishies.

Embed the bubbly silicone peelings in resin and make one hell of a countertop/tabletop. It'd have a good story and everything.

Faerunner fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Sep 6, 2016

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Do squirted silicon art a la funnel cakes.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Dildomancer posted:

If anyone wants one of their fish (or just some random ones of any color), I'll gladly include it with their puntl for $2. I will have a bunch of leftovers for anyone who wants to buy an arbitrary number for $2 apiece.

Don't ask me what to do with the fish. I don't care what you do with the fish. They are not intended to be toys, and you can stick them to mirrors or walls or just bring them to work to squeeze. Every time I sold them, someone asked what to do with the fish, and then someone inevitably told them to put the fish up their butt. These are not butt fish. If you do put them in your butt, do not tell me. I do NOT want to know what you do with the fish.

Is this silicon heat resistant? Could someone use these dicksfish to grab hot items, or to place pots on?

Could you make an edward penishands oven mitt?

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Here are the dicks made so far. I'm about to go make another one before my FFL draft tonight.

The two on the bottom right are both mistakes - one had a few small bubbles on the base, and the other one I accidentally made in the wrong color. I'll figure out what to do with them later.

jetz0r posted:

Is this silicon heat resistant? Could someone use these dicksfish to grab hot items, or to place pots on?

Could you make an edward penishands oven mitt?

It can withstand temperatures up to something like four hundred degrees. It's the same silicone out of which they make kitchen appurtenances. Silicone is almost entirely inert and is extremely resilient. This is not always a good thing. I present for evidence my dining room carpet:

If you spill silicone on your carpet, and you will, it is never going to come off. Any lint or hair or dirt that was on your carpet is now part of your carpet. No amount of vacuuming or scrubbing will touch it. Smooth-On informs me that any solvent capable of dissolving silicone will also dissolve the carpet it's entombed. Despite all the warning messages around the web that claim using silicone- or oil-based lube is some kind of Who Framed Roger Rabbit-style "dip" that will reduce a dildo to a shameful lump of goo in seconds, I have found that this is not true. Mixing oil with the silicone results in darker silicone that remains perpetually slick. Mixing silicone with the silicone results in more silicone. I have tried cutting it off with a knife, burning it off with a heat gun (bad idea), dumping peroxide, Oxyclean, bleach, acetone, and good ol' fashioned soapy water on it, praying to Moloch to remove it from my carpet... nothing works. If you are going to make things out of silicone, do not do it anywhere near carpet. Do not store your buckets on or near carpet. Do not open your buckets on or near carpet. Do not shake your hands when you have silicone on them. Used paper towels go immediately into the trash bag.

Silicone will easily peel off wood, walls, and linoleum. However, silicone pigment will not. Those red, blue, and black smears you see above are pigment. Pigment stains your fingers for days and stains your abode forever. It will inevitably spill, and even a small amount is a disaster. Silicone pigment will not stick to metal or polycarbonate. My work surface is a sheet of aluminum, and my mixing bowls are stainless steel.

And while we're on the topic of making mistakes, look at that second spot on my carpet. That's about a foot in diameter, pale pink, and due to a single incident. Please, PLEASE do not forget about hydrostatic pressure. If you have a column of fluid, no matter how big its diameter, the pressure at the bottom is proportional to the height of the column. If your dick is longer than a foot, you'd better be putting extra layers of tape on the bottom of your mold or it WILL burst all over your carpet, chair, jeans, and shoes. And once the mold starts to leak, it is VERY difficult to stop. I spilled about a liter and a half on my carpet and I am reminded of this mistake every time I go to the kitchen.

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
I like the Orodruin (Mount Doom) lurking in the background.

Are we going to try mapping each puntl to a ring of power? Clearly Elise' would be the One. And the rest shown, barring the two mistakes, are the Nine for Men? :v:

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Sage Grimm posted:

Are we going to try mapping each puntl to a ring of power? Clearly Elise' would be the One. And the rest shown, barring the two mistakes, are the Nine for Men? :v:

You are going to run out of rings long before I run out of dongs.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Sage Grimm posted:

The blue one with the red stripes coming down on it right?

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
Yeah, makes a good impression of a lava flow.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

I gotta say, those of you who've ordered are much better than my customers were <3. Every single invoice paid, no "when will it be done???" emails. If everyone were like this, I'd probably still be in business.

For anyone who is getting a glow-in-the-dark dong, you should totally get a blacklight. Cuts the time it takes to charge the GITD pigment by like 10x.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want some fish, glowing ones and extra floppy ones please. What do you have?

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Fauxtool posted:

I want some fish, glowing ones and extra floppy ones please. What do you have?

I'll get a photo at some point. I've got pretty much everything imaginable. Probably best to PM if you want something specific.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Dildomancer posted:

I gotta say, those of you who've ordered are much better than my customers were <3. Every single invoice paid, no "when will it be done???" emails. If everyone were like this, I'd probably still be in business.

For anyone who is getting a glow-in-the-dark dong, you should totally get a blacklight. Cuts the time it takes to charge the GITD pigment by like 10x.

You could do an SA Mart thread and bust this thing wide open :quagmire:

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Sage Grimm posted:

Clearly Elise' would be the One.

She would use it to do good, but through her, it would wield a power too great and terrible to imagine?

e. :quagmire:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Dildomancer posted:

EDIT: By the way, I have silicone paint. I can paint things on dongs. I have done this in the past, but always charged $10-15 extra because painting with liquid silicone is an utter pain.

Wealth beyond measure, outlander

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
If you haven't already sent one to Elise maybe you could send her the Mt. Doom dildo?

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

sinking belle posted:

Wealth beyond measure, outlander

I get the impression that the guy who wrote the Morrowind lore would get a kick out of a Dunmer cock dildo.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Dildomancer posted:

I'm totally ordering at least one of these abominations, if they're still on market in a week or three when I get round to it.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES

Dildomancer posted:

Could you do a break down of all the annoyances from customers?like of all customers 30% will be fine, 10% won't want to pay, 25% will ask for changes after mould is made etc?

Shiny Penny
Feb 1, 2009

Dildomancer posted:

I'll get a photo at some point. I've got pretty much everything imaginable. Probably best to PM if you want something specific.

I have no idea what I'd do with little fishies but I definitely want a few! Pics would be awesome (no rush though).

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

`Nemesis posted:

You could do an SA Mart thread and bust this thing wide open :quagmire:

I have two other jobs. I want to keep my last sliver of free time!

RandomPauI posted:

If you haven't already sent one to Elise maybe you could send her the Mt. Doom dildo?

If she wants it, yeah.

Crankit posted:

Could you do a break down of all the annoyances from customers?like of all customers 30% will be fine, 10% won't want to pay, 25% will ask for changes after mould is made etc?

It's more like 75-80% are fine. 15-20% are a bit of a pain. 5% will make you very cranky and upset. Here is a list of things that customers have done.

--> told me they paid the invoice and didn't.
--> decided they didn't want the toy after the clay model was made (happened 3 times, I think).
--> had the wrong address in PayPal and had me re-make the toy to send to another address.
--> a friend and professional toy reviewer offered to do a review in exchange for a toy. Toy sent, review never happened.
--> complained bitterly and publicly that I charged $5 for shipping and the post office label only said $3.25 or something.
--> asked for all kinds of freebies.
--> offered to trade a used toy for a new one.
--> asked "where is it?!" a couple days after I got 20+ new orders.

There are the aforementioned incidents when I got Tumblr hatemail for random poo poo. I'm told I got off easy because at least I didn't get any legal threats. Good thing, too, because I doubt Leonard J. Crabs would sully his good name by taking on a dildo case.

EDIT: Oh, forgot one of my favorites: "you mailed the dong to my boyfriend (as instructed) but we broke up while it was in transit so now I need you to make another one."

Dildomancer fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Sep 7, 2016

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007

Brain in a Vat posted:

Also, am I the only one who's wondering what an elvish fleshlight would look like now too? I might sit down and write it up later if anyone gives a poo poo, but I don't want to derail too much from the main topic of real life elf dicks either.

I for one am up for yet another horrifying/amusing elven physiology write-up. Go for it.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Beautiful Brain Matter dildo?

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007
:aaaaa:

It's beautiful. It's terrifying.

I can't look away.

Kawaii Kiwi
Sep 22, 2004
I'm a sad panda too.
I've been on the forums for quite a while now but that is easily one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen on here. Thank you so much for this thread

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Mods plz change name from Dildomancer to Dildogrammaton.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it looks like meat crawling with parasites

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I see a finger print! Outrageous. This one is my favorite so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
The fishies are a nice touch.

• Locked thread