Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Kurtofan posted:

dat upper legs

Theyre called Thighs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

I wish part 4 continued on with Jolyne hanging out with Josuke

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Sekkira posted:

I wish part 4 continued on with Jolyne hanging out with Josuke

We all wish the fan canon of Little Jolyne in Morioh was canon, but at the same time, it being a fan things makes it more special.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Moltrey posted:

i mean, it's technically jonathan's whole scene down there, so idk why we call him DIO's kid

He's originally supposed to have dark hair and just dyed it blonde but then Diego ends up having Giorno curls as a baby so who knows.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Moltrey posted:

i mean, it's technically jonathan's whole scene down there, so idk why we call him DIO's kid

Vampire blood

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

if a vampire's head can hijack a body then i have a feeling that it's gonna end up being at least partway dio's whole scene down there as well

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
it's the joestar bloodline not the joestar cum line. Sorry for making this post. I'm sorry

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

no they will not posted:

it's the joestar bloodline not the joestar cum line. Sorry for making this post. I'm sorry

I got all excited about all these new posts to review and this is where we're landing. Joestar cum.

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

If there was ever a post to apologise for in advance, that would be it.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i just wanted to say that giorno has two dads which is why he's cool :(

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Giorno has 0 dads actually

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Joseph's weird uncle, Giorno

no they will not posted:

DIO is all for ending the Joestar bloodline but the Joestar cum line? hmmm hold up there

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Johnny Joestar posted:

i just wanted to say that giorno has two dads which is why he's cool :(

And yet he never knew either of them :(

Mudas are genetic, apparently.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I've been thinking about maybe trying to make a very simple jojo video game thing

specifically like an adventure game, like those escape-the-room type games

I know it's gonna sound like a joke but I feel like the best template to follow for a small jojo fangame like that would be "don't poo poo your pants"

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Giorno had three dads, actually, but he probably would've been better off without the third one.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Don't poo poo Your Pants, but giving the main character polnareff hair, and that's the only change

gonna have to replay Don't poo poo Your Pants now

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

FirstAidKite posted:

I've been thinking about maybe trying to make a very simple jojo video game thing

I know it's gonna sound like a joke but I feel like the best template to follow for a small jojo fangame like that would be "don't poo poo your pants"

Do it. I will play any Jojo fangame

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Butt Ox posted:

Do it. I will play any Jojo fangame

Get pumped for the JoJo Otome

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I feel a strong need to make a Jojo WarioWare, with each level category being based on a different part.

I just need to actually make an effort in learning to make games

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Butt Ox posted:

I feel a strong need to make a Jojo WarioWare, with each level category being based on a different part.

I just need to actually make an effort in learning to make games

Sounds like you need to get warioware DIY then, friend

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I have it, it's not very good

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

good news, the current humble bundle has gamemaker along with a shitload of games available for like 15 bucks

make the jojo game of your dream

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
It sounds like you need to get better at making games in warioware DIY, friend

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's been a long time since I played it but I recall the tools being fairly limited. Besides, can people even play other peoples' microgames any more or did they like, take down the server

Johnny Joestar posted:

good news, the current humble bundle has gamemaker along with a shitload of games available for like 15 bucks

make the jojo game of your dream

Bought it earlier today (for 1$)

grancheater
May 1, 2013

Wine'em, dine'em, 69'em

Begemot posted:

And yet he never knew either of them :(

Mudas are genetic, apparently.

To be fair both of his dads died over 100 years before he was born.

Now that Jousouke fella, he has 2 dads and 2 moms.

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

FirstAidKite posted:

I have to say every stand battle mechanic boils down to "don't poo poo your pants".

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

The enemy's stand has the ability to cause everyone to poo poo their pants when the user shits his pants.

The enemy prepares to poo poo his pants

--What do you do?--

<_

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Pants are Unshittable

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Obligatory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3vBMmcXSMw

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

I was waiting for this to pop up. It's not even the full discussion. The original was like 10 minutes of hilarity.

Sekkira fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Sep 7, 2016

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Sekkira posted:

I have to say every stand battle mechanic boils down to "don't poo poo your pants".

I know, right? It's pretty goddamned apt.

Combat Lobster posted:

The enemy's stand has the ability to cause everyone to poo poo their pants when the user shits his pants.

--What do you do?--

<_

<Die

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

They can't make you poo poo your pants if you poo poo your pants before they make you.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
pink flamingos would be a good arc.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Combat Lobster posted:

--What do you do?--

<_

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ9fAr43q5U

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

sfx: pooping

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Matoi Ryuko posted:

sfx: pooping

Only registered members can see post attachments!

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

Get pumped for the JoJo Otome

i feel like this exists already, it feels like something that has to exist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Echoes Act N° 2