Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Lunethex posted:

I miss novajam's videos

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basalt
Jan 11, 2015

FutonForensic posted:

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ur very own half-dragon, alf-human hybrid girlfriend ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hf3GssVBGI

If nothing else, skip to 1:30
"I'm willing to be seen with you!"

The ultimate fantasy.

Stuporstar
May 5, 2008

Where do fists come from?

Rhymenoserous posted:

Your mind will be blown by immersive pooping as the meditative experience of trying desperately to find something to read in your bathroom while you poop. Then immersive butt wiping where if you go too fast you'll break through the tissue and walk around with a "Stinky finger" debuff.

For bathroom reading, I gotcha covered.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Lunethex posted:

I miss novajam's videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yv-Yo8n8S8&t=351s

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Rhymenoserous posted:

Your mind will be blown by immersive pooping as the meditative experience of trying desperately to find something to read in your bathroom while you poop. Then immersive butt wiping where if you go too fast you'll break through the tissue and walk around with a "Stinky finger" debuff.

That would be a very different mod, or else just The Sims.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

*monitor turns off automatically*

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
His Skyrim Romance Mod review is still the best.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Furia posted:

*monitor turns off automatically*

:vince:

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Kurr de la Cruz posted:

Doggles are already a part of the base game :v:

That just makes it more inexcusable, because the mod author had to remove the doggles.

Backhand
Sep 25, 2008

FutonForensic posted:

If she is half-dragon can I half-devour her soul for magical powers

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Backhand posted:

You sick son of a bitch

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Backhand posted:

Maybe if you get the uterus-eating mod.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Backhand posted:

But then you need to kill Draco to defeat king einon

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.

FutonForensic posted:

I am really, really sad this wasn't a dragon/human/ALF hybrid.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.

GunnerJ posted:

His Skyrim Romance Mod review is still the best.

Milady milady milady sparrow sparrow WENCH milady

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgj57Zl2QbY for those that haven't seen it. It's so cringey

Drakenel fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Sep 6, 2016

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

FutonForensic posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hf3GssVBGI

If nothing else, skip to 1:30

Love the stolen Witcher 3 dress model

basalt
Jan 11, 2015

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

It's right here, Ray. It's looking at me.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Jesus loving Christ :froggonk:

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Grief Anger

Orv
May 4, 2011
I was thinking more
Did I Leave The Stove On/Oh Look A Nickle To Pay For More Botox

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Whyyyy the gently caress do they always look so sad. Wouldn't you want your waifu to be happy to see your penis helm?

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Byzantine posted:

Whyyyy the gently caress do they always look so sad. Wouldn't you want your waifu to be happy to see your penis helm?

They have no frame of reference for a woman looking at them with approval.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Funny, she's got the same cringed forced smile I have right now!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Before it was "I want to kill myself". Now it's more "I want to take you with me when I kill myself".

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Please Kill Me / I Long For The Sweet Release Of Death

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Before: Desperate Kidnapping Victim
After: Kidnapping Victim, Forced To Smile At Gunpoint

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

BRB, screaming forever.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
i don't get why that's so horrifying. Neither looks like a human being you'd see in the real world, but facial expressions are all about context. If you cut between an actor being bored and something horrible it becomes a grimace, if you throw something happy in there it's a wry laugh.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Facial expressions are not all about context. That is why you can take those facial empathy tests that ask you to identify a face's expression and get a high score. This is a highly exaggerated look of concern and displeasure; you can tell by her squinted eyes, the curve of her eyebrows, and her pouting lips that she's on the verge of crying in the first picture. If you try to mimic her facial expression you can feel the tears coming. You're right that the context there informs the interpretation of the second expression, though; because of the Before shot, her barely upturned lips and raised eyebrows, which would normally simply look like a nervous smile, look forced and threatened, hence my "at gunpoint" comment. That's why it's horrifying; not only does the expression look completely unnatural, but to the casual onlooker it appears that this woman is being forced to look happy against her will, which is like a cry for help.

Orv
May 4, 2011
The gently caress is wrong with you.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

pyf pbf face mod

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Everything else has been said but something about her right eye looks like she's been "told" something a few times. Really, what I'm looking at here is a woman who got decked in the eye and then forced to smile after.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Orv posted:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

only thing worse than those faces is this conversation

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Squeegy posted:

Facial expressions are not all about context. That is why you can take those facial empathy tests that ask you to identify a face's expression and get a high score. This is a highly exaggerated look of concern and displeasure; you can tell by her squinted eyes, the curve of her eyebrows, and her pouting lips that she's on the verge of crying in the first picture. If you try to mimic her facial expression you can feel the tears coming. You're right that the context there informs the interpretation of the second expression, though; because of the Before shot, her barely upturned lips and raised eyebrows, which would normally simply look like a nervous smile, look forced and threatened, hence my "at gunpoint" comment. That's why it's horrifying; not only does the expression look completely unnatural, but to the casual onlooker it appears that this woman is being forced to look happy against her will, which is like a cry for help.

The gently caress?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Squeegy posted:

Coolguye fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Sep 7, 2016

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Orv posted:

I'm an armchair psychologist.

I get that it's a weird effortpost but is analyzing facial expressions really that offputting? It's not like it's an unprecedented activity.

See? You don't need the context of my original post to tell your reaction by your face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

Orv posted:

Awesome/Awful Game Mods: The gently caress is wrong with you.

• Locked thread