Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Slokir posted:

Where the fertile, female human organisms at?

So... what's more autistic than decimal points on an approximate, subjective scale?

Everything else about this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

My genes are objectively inferior but I must reproduce

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Slokir posted:

Incel genes

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Tricky D posted:

Incel genes

Yep that's definitely a thing that evolution would select for. Not reproducing. Makes sense.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

What's khhv?

naem
May 29, 2011

tater_salad posted:

The other thing that's not doing them any favors is relationships are a bit more than just loving, it's like sharing a life with someone and maybe with someone that makes you want to better yourself.

Your fantasy movie star hot girl turns out to be a burping farting real life person who's really grouchy on her period and leaves her hot girl underwear in a pile in the corner until it isn't that sexy anymore and 80% of the reason she's dating you is because she's depressed about some hotter guy from 3 years ago who turned out to be a jerk and you're just comfortable to be around, hey microwave lasagna again babe? Hey I'm going to quit my job and watch Katy Perry videos from 2012 on Vimeo all day. These peppers are making me really gassy BLLAAARRRF haha good thing I'm hot

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I must teach my progeny the ways of my father and father's father. He must learn to browse reddit; he must free himself from the impositions of hygiene; he must not be corrupted by the touch and desires of the female.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I thought you get expelled from incel for loving and having children, but maybe I don't understand what true involuntary celibacy is

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
is raising your child to be an incel considered abuse?

I already know the answer it totally is wtf is wrong with these people

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

CharlestonJew posted:

is raising your child to be an incel considered abuse?

I already know the answer it totally is wtf is wrong with these people

There is no subreddit it's okay to raise your child to be a user of.

Imagine someone here talked about trying to make their kid a goon. That would be a good reason to call CPS

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009

Benny Harvey posted:

What's khhv?

Apparently "kissless, hugless and handholdless virgin". Looking for it I found the user above, who is an insane serial killer in the making: https://www.reddit.com/user/Djdkdjdkdjdk

quote:

Rapists(men) are the real victims. Women know how sexually starved a lot of Incels are; yet, they parade themselves in provocative clothing, then they get surprised when they're assaulted? Are you loving kidding me? Women have 2 choices in modern society : stop dressing so loving provocative and become a stay at home mother/maid, or they can obey the orders of Incels and/or legalize rape. Forget rape victims and Normies, what about the Incels? We're loving suffering in silence while you guys put your problems above ours, Incels contribute a lot more to society than Normies/women, it's a loving outrage that you guys think you're more important than us. Incels are discriminated against on a daily basis, you idiots just don't care because you're not Incel. The loving degeneracy and selfishness of Normies is absolutely mind-boggling.
DISCLAIMER : I DO NOT CONDONE RAPE, I'M SIMPLY OFFERING IT AS A POTENTIAL SOLUTION, IT ISN'T MANDATORY.

quote:

We only need sexbots that are capable of giving us the skin-to-skin contact and sexual intimacy that we cannot receive from other fertile female human organisms. Once that is achieved, women will slowly die off, as reproduction will have lowered, and Incel/FA/FU/Beta men will commit hate crimes towards women for their past crimes. Over time, women will be gradually killed off and placed in concentration camps for the sole purpose of procreation. Incels will have the option to purchase women to contain their spawn and raise their offspring, something a sexbot will most likely be incapable of performing, this is an ideal world that we're coming closer and closer to accomplishing.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
"We only need sexbots" :sadpeanut:

Wicker Man fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Sep 7, 2016

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Kajeesus posted:

There's also a friend ladder which contains guys she will never, ever sleep with. Men don't have one of those since they are interested in sleeping with any woman in their social circle at all times, naturally. If a guy is on the friend ladder there's no way off, no matter how many kindness coins he invests in a lady. I'm a bit spotty on the mechanics of how one is placed on the ladder, but it seems to be either something that happens naturally if you spend too much time being nice to a women instead of a douche, or something that happens within the first five minutes of interaction if you use the wrong pick-up line. Either way, the reason she won't have sex with you is due to a fundamental flaw in the female psyche, rather than any personal fault of yours.
Shouldn't that be, like, a bench? Or a sofa. I mean, it doesn't sound like there is really any kind of scale if she will never gently caress them.

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

ikanreed posted:

So... what's more autistic than decimal points on an approximate, subjective scale?

Everything else about this post.

I'm pretty sure that these guys trying to quantify their ugliness are mostly just voicing their low self-esteem and communicating a vain hope that they might still have a chance at sex, because they never declare themselves absolute 0s.

It's all mostly a "woe is me!"-pissing contest amongst completely average looking guys.

crackton
May 9, 2009

quote:

Rape is bad, but is it really?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I just want contact with a female organism be it human, porpoise, or beetle.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

TastyAvocado posted:

Looking for it I found the user above, who is an insane serial killer in the making: https://www.reddit.com/user/Djdkdjdkdjdk

:stonk:

This guy is WORSE than Elliot Rodger!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

TastyAvocado posted:

quote:

a nightmare in pro-rape

Do you think it's a complete lack of empathy for women that keeps this nice guy from dating?

Being unable to see another's perspective well enough to get why being raped is utterly traumatic probably keeps him from successfully approaching anyone ever.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Bored posted:

Shouldn't that be, like, a bench? Or a sofa. I mean, it doesn't sound like there is really any kind of scale if she will never gently caress them.

Oh no, it's still exhaustively tiered. Like you can earn friendship points to increase your rating, like when you give gifts in Harvest Moon, or how Cloud goes on a date with whomever he's used the most healing items/correct dialog choices on in FFVII. Generally assume that real life relationships are mechanically the same as video game relationships.

E: If you've ever read an interview with a rapist (of the dark alley and knife flavor), it is pretty much exactly what that guy is saying. That's legit scary.

Zulily Zoetrope fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Sep 7, 2016

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Slokir posted:

There is no way that post is sincere.

What is it with using scientific lingo and these guys? They talk like they're in some animal documentary or explaining a scientific procedure.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Solar Tornado posted:

What is it with using scientific lingo and these guys? They talk like they're in some animal documentary or explaining a scientific procedure.

They're incredibly smart, that's why they've been able to see beyond the false reality that we Chad Thundercocks perceive and can see females for what they really are. As a result, they have to use complex words so that everybody can see how smart they are.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
No, really. It's because they have completely dehumanized women in their heads.

They're literally just "those things for sex and babies" to them.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
When I was 14 and trying to establish my own identity, I also thought being ostentatiously sesquipedalian was the best way to show other people how smart I was. I think it's a general trend for the people on display that they never really matured past early teenagehood.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
It gives you bad habits for life. You're constantly searching for the perfect word to describe an idea in your head instead of just breaking down the thought into smaller pieces.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston broke up. This would be great news for me if I wasn't incel as gently caress

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I must pass on my ideology of "gently caress women, you can't gently caress women"

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Solar Tornado posted:

Autism. I'll bet a huge percentage of the incels are autistic, and literally have no comprehension of social cues, et cetera. They don't know that they're creepy, and probably have little or no comprehension of the phenomenon. I have an autistic relative (not an 'incel' as far as I know), who was amazed when he figured out that a couple of guys who were giving each other poo poo might be joking around. He had to ask them to be sure.

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
I want to start a charity that prevents rape by just buying gently caress dolls for these terrifyingly sad and hateful people. I mean, they just see women as a hole in a body anyway, so would they even notice the difference?

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Solar Tornado posted:

They're pseudointellectuals, they think they've come to a rational/intellectual understanding of human relationships and speaking about poo poo in cold clinical terms reinforces that and detaches them from the reality of what they're saying.

Translated that post basically reads "I am dunning-kruger incarnate and want to be a sex-haver, I blame my not being a sex-haver on being unattractive which absolves me of any personal responsibility", which is what most of the other incel posts seem to be saying as well.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

so much braindamage

critical brainproblems

the siege tank dude from SC1 is just screaming WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION over and over in my head

idk what to even say to these people they need to just be sequestered for the good of all

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

lohli posted:

They're pseudointellectuals, they think they've come to a rational/intellectual understanding of human relationships and speaking about poo poo in cold clinical terms reinforces that and detaches them from the reality of what they're saying.

Translated that post basically reads "I am dunning-kruger incarnate and want to be a sex-haver, I blame my not being a sex-haver on being unattractive which absolves me of any personal responsibility", which is what most of the other incel posts seem to be saying as well.

/thread.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Troposphere posted:

women definitely suffer from crippling loneliness example me

Maybe you need to stop calling people out for "bigotry" when no offence was intended whatsoever.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Saurus posted:

Maybe you need to stop calling people out for "bigotry" when no offence was intended whatsoever.
were you angrily sitting on this sick robocop burn for 135 pages?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

lohli posted:

I dont know why the idea that people dont want to have sex with ugly people is so controversial in this thread, but I have some bad news. Its true

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Carmant posted:

I dont know why the idea that people dont want to have sex with ugly people is so controversial in this thread, but I have some bad news. Its true

there's other ugly people to have sex with though

you don't need to be all "9s and 10s or NOTHING AT ALL............. involuntary celibacy :qq:"

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

there's other ugly people to have sex with though

you don't need to be all "9s and 10s or NOTHING AT ALL............. involuntary celibacy :qq:"

Having sex with an ugly person is worse than not having sex at all unfortunately

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
not really; from the back everyone pretty much looks the same

or pop some E and be in a dimly lit room idk

these people just suck

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Steve Buscemi probably got laid before he was famous

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

Mak0rz posted:

:eng101: Yeah, the ladders aren't "unjumpable" at all. You see here's how it works:

You are correct about the two ladders. The ladders are a distance apart and hover over a void, where poor souls live in a purgatory of being both unfuckable and unfriendable. What happens if you want to "jump ladders" in such a situation in real life? You will fall a bit, of course, because gravity exists, but if you're sufficiently high enough you will still be able to reach the other ladder before hitting the void. It's simple kinematics you see!

Similarly, when jumping from Friend Ladder to gently caress Ladder, you need to make sure you're high enough in her Friend Rankings (it's a thing all women have, whether they realize it or not; here represented by the rungs of the ladder). If you're not high enough in the pecking order, you will fall into the void. You will lose your friendship and lose the opportunity to pork your pal. If you're high enough, you can make the jump to the gently caress Ladder and finally get to have sex with her! Congratulations, you made the successful jump!

NOTE: Remember the kinematics lesson? It applies here too. When you make the jump, you will always wind up at a lower relative rank on the gently caress Ladder than you were on the Friend Ladder. Even top-tier friend will wind up low-average in the gently caress Rankings at best. You need to put the effort into climbing that ladder to position of Dick Prime if you want regular access to that sweet 'tang.

The other way I've seen this explained is when someone photoshopped a $100 bill bridging between the two ladders and a friend driving his Camaro across it to the gently caress ladder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

not really; from the back everyone pretty much looks the same

or pop some E and be in a dimly lit room idk

these people just suck

Look just becuase you will have sex with anything that moves doesnt mean everyone else should

• Locked thread