Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

SnowblindFatal posted:

His main thesis is that we're all brainwashed insane people and I would like you to prove him wrong or explain how you are excluded.

I have my tinfoil hat on and it protects me from bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Haha yeah well all I'm saying, if you listen long enough to be able to call Kallinen himself for some bullshit, you've probably listened long enough to be convinced that he's got a goddamn point when it comes to the big picture.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

SnowblindFatal posted:

His main thesis is that we're all brainwashed insane people and I would like you to prove him wrong or explain how you are excluded.

jos kaikki ovat aivopestyjä hulluja, mitä aivopesu ja hulluus edes merkitsevät?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Triple A posted:

jos kaikki ovat aivopestyjä hulluja, mitä aivopesu ja hulluus edes merkitsevät?

Merkitsevät just sitä niinku on opetettu.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

SnowblindFatal posted:

Merkitsevät just sitä niinku on opetettu.

eli ei mitään muuta paitsi tyypillistä ulinaa että kaikki muut ovat lampaita

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Se lammas

on sinussa itsessäsi

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
nisti.txt

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
I can only imagine the flip poo poo this would cause in a certain thread. Or maybe two.

I mean, everyone with eyes on their heads already knew all this but still. Huhuhuhu.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

I can only imagine the flip poo poo this would cause in a certain thread. Or maybe two.

I mean, everyone with eyes on their heads already knew all this but still. Huhuhuhu.

Sure, if they are the kinds of idiots who believe that they check the age of everyone who is minor or claims to be instead of the actual cases where there is doubt. So in the cases where they actually check the age, 40% are indeed lying about their age.

That's a few hundred people annually, by the way. This is what the doctor is talking about. Hundreds of people. Out of the aforementioned 31,000 minors. Two percent at best. And sometimes they ARE STILL minors who just don't know their real age (common in a third world warzone believe it or not).

The article obviously does not mention that to hook in dumbshits. And notice how that article cites no facts then the opinion of one doctor.

In Finland the number of checks hovers around a hundred if you are interested.

D-, low energy, bad effort, try again.

EDIT: LMAO the article linked by the IL article states that the 30-40 year old cases are in single digits and the doctor himself says he has no evidence about anything, come on

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Sep 4, 2016

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Hahahahahaha
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-secretary.html

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

drat you for linking that article. It shouldn't matter if those people were wearing clown costumes. It's the actions themselves that should matter.

The fancy suits are there just to make you believe in their lies.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Likewise, newspapers shouldn't pay as much attention to what politicians say as opposed to what they do. Or if they say something the paper wants to quote, they should always remind people that "politicians lie or obscure truth very commonly". Make it a legal requirement whenever quoting politicians. :B

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
At least they're not dressed in the Dark Moomin suits that are so contentious in France right now. Can you imagine the headlines?

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Suomalaiset kytät olleet taas fasisteja, rasisteja (maikkari)

quote:

Musta Barbaari eli James Nikander kertoi heinäkuussa Facebookissa poliisin kovista otteista äitiään ja siskoaan kohtaan. Asiasta nousi kohu. Syyttäjän tänään antaman päätöksen mukaan tilanne on mennyt aivan eri tavalla kuin Musta Barbaari alun perin kertoi.

Mustan Barbaarin mukaan hänen äitinsä ja siskonsa olivat perjantai-iltana viettämässä iltaa Helsingin keskustassa, kun heidät pysäytettiin matkalla taksijonoon. Kyseessä olivat siviiliasuiset poliisit, jotka vaativat passeja nähtäviksi.

– Siskoni kieltäytyi ja kysyi, miksi ihmeessä heidän pitäisi passit näyttää. Siviilipoliisit eivät kertoneet, miksi pysäyttivät siskoni ja äitini, vaan pistivät röyhkeästi heidät rautoihin ja äitini maahan, Nikander kirjoitti tuolloin.

[...]

Mustan Barbaarin äiti ja sisko olivat tehneet tutkintapyynnön siitä, toimivatko poliisit tilanteessa virkavelvollisuuksiensa mukaisesti.

Äidin mukaan poliisit olivat pahoinpidelleet häntä kaataen hänet maahan ja nimitelleen häntä rasistisesti ja sylkeneet häntä päin. Lisäksi siskoa oli kielletty kuvaamasta tilanteessa.

[...]

Ulkopuolisten silminnäkijöiden mukaan konstaapelit ovat ilmoittaneet tilanteessa olevansa poliiseja, näyttäneet virkamerkkinsä ja kysyneet naisten passeja tai henkilöllisyystodistuksia.

Päätöksen mukaan äiti ja sisko eivät olleet suostuneet tähän eivätkä olleet uskoneet miesten olevan poliiseja, jolloin poliisikaksikko ilmoitti, että henkilöllisyydet on sitten lähdettävä tarkistamaan poliisiasemalle.

Tässä tilanteessa poliisi on laittanut käden äidin olkapäälle ohjaustarkoituksessa, jolloin äiti on alkanut voimakkaasti fyysisesti vastustaa poliisia.

Ulkopuolisten todistajien mukaan poliisit olivat yrittäneet selvittää tilanteen puhumalla, mutta äiti oli ollut aggressiivinen ja jatkanut vastarintaa. Näin oli jatkunut pidemmän aikaa, jolloin poliisi oli laskenut äidin rauhallisesti istumaan maahan, ja tälle laitettiin käsiraudat.

Myös sisko raudoitettiin ja molemmille tehtiin turvallisuustarkastus, jonka yhteydessä äiti on yhä käyttäytynyt suusanallisesti aggressiivisesti.

Turvallisuustarkastuksessa naisten henkilöllisyystodistukset löytyivät ja tilanne päättyi.

:allears:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

olipas rasistisia silminnäkijöitä

e: maikkarin kommenttipalsta on muuten melkoisen hapokas

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

How surprising. DarkCrawler, can you please explain what's going on? It's obviously not racism.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Darkest Auer posted:

How surprising. DarkCrawler, can you please explain what's going on? It's obviously not racism.

Unlike some people here the existence of actual facts and being corrected don't drive me into tearful rage so I am not sure what I need to explain? Seems like the initial eyewitness statements were wrong.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
you seem pretty salty tho

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nauta posted:

you seem pretty salty tho

Nah, I'd say this thread puts a pretty high ceiling on "salty".Such as being so furious at being repeatedly humiliated that a bizarrely large part of one's posting consists of stalking a single poster on a single thread.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
you could have just typed "no u" in stead you know

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nauta posted:

you could have just typed "no u" in stead you know

Those sound like words that won't keep you making my point, though? The ceiling just got 10 feet higher.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Sep 7, 2016

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Kinda hosed up that Musta Barbaari's family lied to him about the events of that night.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

DarkCrawler posted:

Those sound like words that won't keep you making my point, though? The ceiling just got 10 feet higher.

the point exists only in your head my friend

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nauta posted:

the point exists only in your head my friend

Seeing that it is once again you who started this pointless conversation for seemingly no reason whatsoever that's pretty rich. Since you keep at it, the point that you're a butthurt weirdo has once again been made on my behalf by you, has it has been in the past numerous times though.

I know you took my advice on sticking with shitposting but diversify a little, ok buddy?

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
i am NOT salty and i am going to prove it to you by dishing out some wicked burns. it is actually YOU who are salty because i owned you so bad, heh :smug:

- DarkCrawler, 2016

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Shut up, the both of you. This is supposed to be a dead thread.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nauta posted:

i am NOT salty and i am going to prove it to you by dishing out some wicked burns. it is actually YOU who are salty because i owned you so bad, heh :smug:

- DarkCrawler, 2016

You are the one who continuously keeps seeking me out out of nowhere. No matter how you try to claim that I am somehow the instigator here, the facts don't, once again, magically dissappear. You are obviously angry about something and your repeated failures in anything except your persistence nipping at my heels in this thread seem to be the cause. I am not surprised that I need to explain this to you but it is getting to be a bit sad, honestly.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Rexroom posted:

Proof that Finland is on the path to growth and success. People have nothing to complain about. Even the refugee situation turned out fine:

http://yle.fi/uutiset/kunta_joka_rakastui_turvapaikanhakijoihin__on_meilta_pois_jos_he_lahtevat/9136759

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

kikkelivelho posted:

Kinda hosed up that Musta Barbaari's family lied to him about the events of that night.

Yeah, kinda hosed up he or his family decided to play the race card and the victim card to get some face time in the public.

Being a victim is after all one of the more meritorious achievements in the modern West...

I'm sure they never expected anyone to call their bullshit (a black person complaining about fascist racism will hardly be asked for proof in public; yle and hs lap up those stories as eagerly as meth head snorts umm, well meth) and it was propably a shock the justice system does not act like that. Gosh.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Rexroom posted:

Hah it shall now become... MY THREAD.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Ligur posted:

Yeah, kinda hosed up he or his family decided to play the race card and the victim card to get some face time in the public.

Being a victim is after all one of the more meritorious achievements in the modern West...

I'm sure they never expected anyone to call their bullshit (a black person complaining about fascist racism will hardly be asked for proof in public; yle and hs lap up those stories as eagerly as meth head snorts umm, well meth) and it was propably a shock the justice system does not act like that. Gosh.

Musta Barbaari wasn't present when the incident happened, he relied purely on the word of his family members. He defended them online based on completely false information. He is the actual victim here. Musta Barbaari went out of his way to defend his mom and sister only to learn that they had blatantly lied to him. That's hosed up.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Y'all know that a prosecutor choosing not to indict and the contents of his report isn't the final arbiter of ultimate truth but an assessment that there's not enough evidence to secure a conviction, right?

In other words, remember how y'all Ligurs totally knew that southern Iraq was totally safe and therefore we can send all them refugees back? Well, about that.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

DarkCrawler posted:

You are the one who continuously keeps seeking me out out of nowhere. No matter how you try to claim that I am somehow the instigator here, the facts don't, once again, magically dissappear. You are obviously angry about something and your repeated failures in anything except your persistence nipping at my heels in this thread seem to be the cause. I am not surprised that I need to explain this to you but it is getting to be a bit sad, honestly.

it's mostly just in your head dude. why are you always so aggressive and vitriolic?

Cerebral Bore posted:

In other words, remember how y'all Ligurs totally knew that southern Iraq was totally safe and therefore we can send all them refugees back? Well, about that.

yksittäistapaus, ei voi yleistää

Fushigi Yuugi fansub fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Sep 7, 2016

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Nauta posted:

it's mostly just in your head dude. why are you always so aggressive and vitriolic?

Shut up already, nobody gives a drat.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
i don't give a drat you don't give a drat

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Ligur posted:

Hah it shall now become... MY THREAD.

In this thread, we're all Ligurs :godwinning:

germlin
May 31, 2011
Fun Shoe
Onko tämä nyt neljäs vai viides valtakunta laskiko kukaan?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nauta posted:

Check the definition of aggressive. I haven't started a single conversation with you :confused:

Bensa
Aug 21, 2007

Loyal 'til the end.

Cerebral Bore posted:

Y'all know that a prosecutor choosing not to indict and the contents of his report isn't the final arbiter of ultimate truth but an assessment that there's not enough evidence to secure a conviction, right?

Didn't all five independent witnesses back the police officer's testimony? And the video that his sister claimed to have of the event that was supposedly deleted by the police didn't show up, even though its trivial to restore deleted data if you care to do it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Bensa posted:

Didn't all five independent witnesses back the police officer's testimony?

If we can rely on the fascist reporting of Maikkari, this would seem to be the case.