Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!

dex_sda posted:

Tyloo are awesome, it's so fun watching them play
they have better international lan results than early sk, imagine if an org shoved them into a region that the press cared about

ugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
haha the starladder stream has only betting site ads

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Pomp posted:

they call me a pussy for playing beni :(

Because you should be playing Yamazaki, like a man.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
China #1

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ozmiander posted:

Because you should be playing Yamazaki, like a man.

lmao if yamazaki ain't on your team

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

What a day. Navi and Astralis in the lower bracket, Tyloo and Heroic in upper :v:

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Seems as though there's a new Danish team I can root for that might not disappoint me. :unsmith:

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

symbolic posted:

Seems as though there's a new Danish team I can root for that might not disappoint me. :unsmith:

Don't do this to yourself

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bohemian Nights posted:

Don't do this to yourself
Look man, I'm a FaZe fan AND an Astralis fan. I'm so used to disappointment that my expectations are incredibly low, so gently caress it. Go Heroic!

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
i thought that having 3 brazilians on my team in mm was going to be a disaster when i looked at their ping and all their callouts were in port for the first 10 rounds, but then we ran hog wild over the enemy team t side and they were hype as gently caress

i luv brasil

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

The 3rd unannounced Dreamhack event in North America next year is Atlanta. I feel like i'm going to get double tapped by the Swedes any second.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
gently caress yeah thats driving distance

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
Finally gonna book my vacation!

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Photex posted:

The 3rd unannounced Dreamhack event in North America next year is Atlanta. I feel like i'm going to get double tapped by the Swedes any second.

Holy poo poo I'm moving there in a week!!

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

Photex posted:

Please tell me its not during the summer. I don't wanna smell CSGO in the South.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Fauxshiz posted:

Please tell me its not during the summer. I don't wanna smell CSGO in the South.

I don't have dates, they are releasing the locations and dates officially next week, now if you'll excuse me, I have to flee to a country that doesn't have extradition with Sweden.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

:eyepop: Dignitas stomped Hellraisers on Nuke

E: 5 more games today https://www.twitch.tv/starladder_cs_en

Schedule at http://starladder.com/en

New Zealand can eat me fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Sep 8, 2016

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

V E R S A C E

(click for big)

how loving dumb

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

I LIKE TO SMOKE WEE posted:

V E R S A C E

(click for big)

how loving dumb

I'm like 90% sure that's a sticker that came with the glasses. But then, why wouldn't he take it off??

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
cl_crosshairstyle V E R S A C E

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Dang, Eleague season 2 has already started?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
No

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

surc posted:

Dang, Eleague season 2 has already started?

It's just the qualifiers now, I think? And they're not even casting them, they're GOTV only.

EDIT: wait, they do, just not all the matches.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Yeah, I got thrown for a loop because it's a different format than Season 1 was.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

lmao bootcamp more navi

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:china:

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

rng stole all of navi's skill during the bootcamp ala space jam and we can only hope they find a way to get it back or moron mountain is gonna be the hottest new destination in CIS

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
everyone sucks now gambling really was important

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

:911:

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
so let me get this straight, if godsent lose another map here then they won't be in eleague and something called "alternate attax" will be instead? ok cool, this fnatic player swap is really going quite well

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stumbletron posted:

everyone sucks now gambling really was important

valve didnt kill gambling it only went underground

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

real dilemma posted:

so let me get this straight, if godsent lose another map here then they won't be in eleague and something called "alternate attax" will be instead? ok cool, this fnatic player swap is really going quite well

but actually, alternate attax is a way bigger name in CS than Godsent, lineups notwithstanding. like, one of the oldest. unfortunately they are all dirty german cheats

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
i just spent a couple hours setting up a 1.6 dedicated server for reasons. I even dragged out a box and hardwired it. I am an idiot.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Demostrs posted:

valve didnt kill gambling it only went underground

There's no real reason they can't just go to real money if their market wasn't only amazingly gullible children who could only use skins as currency because they don't have access to a credit card of their own

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Thankfully now that everything uses bitcorns we're only hurting amazingly gullible manchildren

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Goofballs posted:

There's no real reason they can't just go to real money if their market wasn't only amazingly gullible children who could only use skins as currency because they don't have access to a credit card of their own

fanobet did, lounge is planning to, and vpgame still is taking skin bets because valve really doesn't actually give a poo poo about actively closing websites

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

real dilemma posted:

Yep, this has happened.

Pronax Was The Problem?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Should have dropped Schneider during the moves and picked up Doplan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

mcvey posted:

Should have dropped Schneider during the moves and picked up Doplan.

The fact that Doplan isn't on a tier 1 team is criminal

Weird that godsent is underperforming. I thought for sure they got the better half of the swap.