Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

did anyone really ever find this meme funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

did anyone really ever find this meme funny

yes

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Pride posted:

she got mad fat from the suicidal depression that followed getting her neck stretched by holly

Eh this is something that happens a lot with athletes though; you should see pro body builders during the off season they look like Cartman more often than not then they get all cut again for competitions.

The muscle is still there there's just a layer of fat over it now.

e: also lol at goatee man checking her rear end out

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Moridin920 posted:

Eh this is something that happens a lot with athletes though; you should see pro body builders during the off season they look like Cartman more often than not then they get all cut again for competitions.

I'm pretty sure that's her head trainer. Or one of her trainers, at least.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
thats mike dolce, a nutritionist

jesus christ why do i know so much stuff about mma

someone make me forget mike dolce

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Moridin920 posted:

a lot of people don't understand GOMAD~! smh

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is MMA Real Hahahaha Bitch Just Roll Away From The Opponent Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

muscles under all that fat is a good line of reasoning.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Ronda Jean Rousey is cool and good and took like 9 arms home with her that she hangs up next to all that Olympic and Bantamweight gold and the DBZ Vegita figures she collects.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

AndyElusive posted:

Ronda Jean Rousey is cool and good and took like 9 arms home with her that she hangs up next to all that Olympic and Bantamweight gold and the DBZ Vegita figures she collects.

Born: February 1, 1987 (age 29)

Yep, confirmed millennial with terrible tastes and fascination with anime poo poo.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

maybe she got large again because she got back into Pokeman?

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

round ronda rousey

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Bro Dad posted:

round ronda rousey

Rounda Rousey :smug:

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Lastgirl posted:

a lot of people don't understand GOMAD~! smh

Is GOMAD a real thing, or is it a joke in the spirit of "snipe hunting"?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
rotunda rousey

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Arian_Samurai posted:

Is GOMAD a real thing, or is it a joke in the spirit of "snipe hunting"?

A gallon of milk a day is real advice a fat powerlifting coach gives to teenagers wanting to put on 50lbs over the summer for high school american football programs.

For a year or so it was accepted wisdom in the fitness subforum for all prospective fitness enthusiasts.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
MMA is boring as gently caress.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

sassassin posted:

A gallon of milk a day is real advice a fat powerlifting coach gives to teenagers wanting to put on 50lbs over the summer for high school american football programs.

For a year or so it was accepted wisdom in the fitness subforum for all prospective fitness enthusiasts.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

naem
May 29, 2011

It's just lots of bad boxing where they don't know how to block

This guy knows he's not supposed to just drink a gallon of milk a day but also eat other food right? He's like a, milk-pire

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Could I eat ice cream instead?!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Zzulu posted:

thats mike dolce, a nutritionist

jesus christ why do i know so much stuff about mma

someone make me forget mike dolce

In MMA nutritionist means drug dealer.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

RestingB1tchFace posted:

MMA is boring as gently caress.

CM Punk's going to get knocked the gently caress out this weekend

:dance:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
he might actually die in the cage

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Trast posted:

In MMA nutritionist means drug dealer.

There's actually a really good MMA nutrition video here. It's worth a watch for everyone.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

thanks, i learned a lot from this!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

holy poo poo pro click

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
i don't understand

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

EugeneJ posted:

CM Punk's going to get knocked the gently caress out this weekend

:dance:

Don't watch that, watch Chocolatito deal death to a new challenger

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
this conversation isn't over, I feel

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

i like how Holm helpfully picks her back up and turns her around an carefully positions her like a photographer ok right theree k hold it *kicks head to pieces*

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
She looked like complete poo poo that whole fight. Maybe if she had actually prepared instead of working on being The Worst Actress in the World, she would have dominated, but I guess we'll never know, now that she has retired to the nearest trailer park.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I don't care, I would still lick her balls.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Does anyone have that story about the last olympic marathon before steroids became commonplace, IIRC the ending was "these guys collapsed from exhaustion a quarter-way through, one poo poo himself before almost dying, this guy won because he jogged half the way then took a cab to the finish line"

not saying roid jokes arent funny, just that these fights would last like 20 seconds if they werent ruining their bodies, humans are kinda pathetic when not using our advantage (branes)

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Somebody said Rona retired? Is that true?

I thought she was going to re-match holly and prove that she was a badass?

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

How are the "military" martial arts like Sambo, Krav Maga, Army Combatives, MCMAP?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Frosted Flake posted:

How are the "military" martial arts like Sambo, Krav Maga, Army Combatives, MCMAP?

Army Combatives are "ok". But they've always told us that the point is to keep you alive long enough for your buddies to come help you kill the guy (preferably with guns).

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Frosted Flake posted:

Run away. If you can't: poke them in the eye, kick them in the crotch. Then run away.

Congrats, you've just learned Krav Maga.

Series answer: it all about how much of a douchebag the person teaching/learning is. There nothing wrong with them in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Neurolimal posted:

Does anyone have that story about the last olympic marathon before steroids became commonplace, IIRC the ending was "these guys collapsed from exhaustion a quarter-way through, one poo poo himself before almost dying, this guy won because he jogged half the way then took a cab to the finish line"

not saying roid jokes arent funny, just that these fights would last like 20 seconds if they werent ruining their bodies, humans are kinda pathetic when not using our advantage (branes)

everyone knows if want to compete in high endurance sports you got to juice it up

just look at any modern competitive marathon runner and tell me they aren't juiced to the loving gills

• Locked thread