Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
:frogsiren: I Weirdo, Oath ten Dwarf Ironwatch and one Loka Griffon, by Mantic, and one Halfling Apprentice by Stonehaven miniatures (all 28mm).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZachAttack
Mar 17, 2009

Malevolent Hatform
Nap Ghost
I need to save da whales for my failure last month. Do I need to declare that or anything, or do I just post the completed pictures like a normal oath + save da whales in bold?

chutche2
Jul 3, 2010

CUPOLA MY BALLS
I, chutche2, oath 1 Warmachine Manhunter, and 1 Warmachine Juggernaut, plus Black Ivan upgrade parts.

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

I LazyAngel, in a fit of probably-misplaced optimism oath 16 dwarf warriors (by MOM Miniatures, 28mm), and one 15mm school bus (by Hawk Wargames)

The dwarf shields have been primed metallic, everything else is yet to be primed.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

counterspin posted:

I counterspin oath a War Hog, a Gun Boar, and Sturm and Drang for September(they're the two headed model, so three models total)

Pash posted:

I, Pash, Oath for the month of September Harlen Versh and a little thing i made, and Gallent, by Privateer press.

Weirdo posted:

:frogsiren: I Weirdo, Oath ten Dwarf Ironwatch and one Loka Griffon, by Mantic, and one Halfling Apprentice by Stonehaven miniatures (all 28mm).

chutche2 posted:

I, chutche2, oath 1 Warmachine Manhunter, and 1 Warmachine Juggernaut, plus Black Ivan upgrade parts.

LazyAngel posted:

I LazyAngel, in a fit of probably-misplaced optimism oath 16 dwarf warriors (by MOM Miniatures, 28mm), and one 15mm school bus (by Hawk Wargames)

The dwarf shields have been primed metallic, everything else is yet to be primed.

Approved!

Also LazyAngel, how did you find the MOM minis stuff for cleaning & assembly etc? I've been eyeing up some of their stuff for a while but not heard anything about them.

ZachAttack posted:

I need to save da whales for my failure last month. Do I need to declare that or anything, or do I just post the completed pictures like a normal oath + save da whales in bold?

AFAIK just post that you are saving da whales along with your Oath, double check with Leperflesh

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I Takuan oath for September Mr Bones, and a Mousline Samurai and Sorcerer from Reaper

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I, Ashcans, oath this Skink shaman for September

This guy is sort of scratch built, but a bunch of the parts and the end goal I guess make him a GW 28mm Warhammer figure :shrug:

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?
I, Uroboros, oath 5x Space Marine Command Squad bikes.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
I, Ilor, do Oath another crazy-rear end Kum Motorized Bike Trooper (28mm Infinity by Corvus Belli) and one Picketer (28mm Aetherium by Anvil 8) for the month of September.

The Impaler
Dec 28, 2011

10 Brogies
20 GOTO 10
I, The Impaler, Oath for Sepetember 2016- 2 Khador Warjacks (Destroyer and Juggernaut) from Privateer Press

Luebbi
Jul 28, 2000
I, Luebbi, Oath for September - one Privateer Press Raek

Not much this month, planning a vacation.

Nichol
May 18, 2004

Sly Dog

Luebbi posted:

AHA! I got one of these in a box of free nid stuff from amazing goon mmj and didn't know what it was! Most likely I will call it a 'nid warrior with rending claws. It is a sweet model.

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

Zark the Damned posted:

Approved!

Also LazyAngel, how did you find the MOM minis stuff for cleaning & assembly etc? I've been eyeing up some of their stuff for a while but not heard anything about them.

Not terrible. Generally mold lines are minimal, although one of the command crew looks like the mold was slightly mis-aligned. The channels for filling the mold sometimes end up between the legs of the models which makes for a bit of clean up, although it being resin it's pretty simple to do. One thing to watch is that their resin mix is a tad brittle - I've had an axe and a the banner pole snap quite easily.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Hmm, best post this I guess!

I Ugleb, hereby oath for the month of September:

1x Njord for Dropzone Commander, 10mm by Hawk Wargames.
1x Arkham City Bane for Batman Miniatures Game, 32mm by Knight Models.
1x Back Alley Accessories set, City Scenics range, 32mm by TTCombat.
1x Fountain Park Set, Old Town Scenics range, 32mm by TTCombat

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Takuan posted:

I Takuan oath for September Mr Bones, and a Mousline Samurai and Sorcerer from Reaper

Ashcans posted:

I, Ashcans, oath this Skink shaman for September

This guy is sort of scratch built, but a bunch of the parts and the end goal I guess make him a GW 28mm Warhammer figure :shrug:

Uroboros posted:

I, Uroboros, oath 5x Space Marine Command Squad bikes.

Ilor posted:

I, Ilor, do Oath another crazy-rear end Kum Motorized Bike Trooper (28mm Infinity by Corvus Belli) and one Picketer (28mm Aetherium by Anvil 8) for the month of September.

The Impaler posted:

I, The Impaler, Oath for Sepetember 2016- 2 Khador Warjacks (Destroyer and Juggernaut) from Privateer Press

Luebbi posted:

Ugleb posted:

Hmm, best post this I guess!

I Ugleb, hereby oath for the month of September:

1x Njord for Dropzone Commander, 10mm by Hawk Wargames.
1x Arkham City Bane for Batman Miniatures Game, 32mm by Knight Models.
1x Back Alley Accessories set, City Scenics range, 32mm by TTCombat.
1x Fountain Park Set, Old Town Scenics range, 32mm by TTCombat

Approved!

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
I, grassy gnoll, oath one Zond (40mm), four USAriadna Grunts, and one USAriadna Marauder, all by Corvus Belli.

I'm going for It's a Rescue with the Marauder. I was slammed last month and tried to do a last-minute oath, only to realize I didn't take a before picture, so it wasn't valid for being an oath. If this isn't valid for a rescue, lemme know and I'll cut him out.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

I, Lord_Hambrose, do Oath one (1) Ariadna Cameronian for Infinity. 28mm from Corvus Belli.

Red Shoe
Apr 16, 2005

Brogies in arms!
Additional oath! 4 Descent heroes, an analyst, and an executive.
Descent is from Fantasy Flight. The others are from Corvus Belli.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I, Flipswitch, Oath to paint 1x Saint-Petersburg-Class Heavy Cruiser & 2x Jakarta-Class Frigates for Dropfleet Commander by Hawk Wargames.

ZachAttack
Mar 17, 2009

Malevolent Hatform
Nap Ghost

Flipswitch posted:

I, Flipswitch, Oath to paint 1x Saint-Petersburg-Class Heavy Cruiser & 2x Jakarta-Class Frigates for Dropfleet Commander by Hawk Wargames.

I predict a lot of Dropfleet showing up in this thread in a few months time. Looking forward to seeing your paint scheme!

Fuegan
Aug 23, 2008

I, Fuegan, oath one Baleful Realmgate and one Ophidian Archway by Games Workshop.

Took the picture and then completely forgot to upload it, go me. I know it's in UK time but finished picture will be in American Samoa.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Flipswitch posted:

I believe the tradition is to post "First!" smugly in these situations.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

If I was going to be a oval office about it I'd post all 5 of my Cruisers and 16 frigates in the background. :v:

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Flipswitch posted:

If I was going to be a oval office about it I'd post all 5 of my Cruisers and 16 frigates in the background. :v:

My opinion of you is shrivelling btw.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I don't know why I was held even remotely in decent regards to begin with mate! ;)

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Everyone starts off as being nothing to me and gets up or downgraded into my perception of an actual being that theoretically exists in the real world.

Assuming that you aren't mostly Google constructs anyway. I can only verify two other people I interact with here in reality.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

Ugleb posted:

Assuming that you aren't mostly Google constructs anyway. I can only verify two other people I interact with here in reality.
Same.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

grassy gnoll posted:

I, grassy gnoll, oath one Zond (40mm), four USAriadna Grunts, and one USAriadna Marauder, all by Corvus Belli.

I'm going for It's a Rescue with the Marauder. I was slammed last month and tried to do a last-minute oath, only to realize I didn't take a before picture, so it wasn't valid for being an oath. If this isn't valid for a rescue, lemme know and I'll cut him out.

Lord_Hambrose posted:

I, Lord_Hambrose, do Oath one (1) Ariadna Cameronian for Infinity. 28mm from Corvus Belli.

Red Shoe posted:

Additional oath! 4 Descent heroes, an analyst, and an executive.
Descent is from Fantasy Flight. The others are from Corvus Belli.

Flipswitch posted:

Fuegan posted:

I, Fuegan, oath one Baleful Realmgate and one Ophidian Archway by Games Workshop.

Took the picture and then completely forgot to upload it, go me. I know it's in UK time but finished picture will be in American Samoa.

Approved! We'll let you off this time for the wrong timezone Fuegan ;)

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Hey, hey guys?

gently caress painting yellow.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I, GoodBee, oath to paint one Squire. Privateer Press.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I, Pyrolocutus, oath one Asami, one Ohaguro Bettari, and one Amanjaku. These are Malifaux models, Ten Thunders faction, from Wyrd Games.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Morning doorbell means delivery man!

Priority mail! I feel so important, wonder what it is

The tracker still had this in sorting, but :woop:

The box is full :aaa:

So much awesome terrain, and it's so big, and first access to rad new KS stuff :aaaaa:

Thanks Germ, I will enjoy it! Thanks for sponsoring the competition, and thanks Oath Thread :peanut:

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
:siren: AUGUST PRIZE DRAW :siren:

The winner of the SPRINGER-PINSEL brush pack is: SCHMETTERLING!

The winner of the TROLL TRADER & TTCOMBAT brush holder is: LAZYANGEL!

And now the GRAB BAG prize!
The winner of the GRAB BAG prize is: LAZYANGEL!

We have albums going for both the US-based and the UK/EU-based prize pots! So here's who you will contact for your choice of prize:
If you live in North America, you are choosing from Iris of Ether's prize pot - click here to see what's in there!
If you live in the UK or Europe, you are choosing from Krushgroove's prize pot - click here to see what's in there!
If you live anywhere else, you may choose from either prize pot.

To CLAIM your prizes: The default method to claim any prize you may get is to EMAIL krushgroove at krushgroove169 at gmail.com. Please put 'Oath Thread Prize for (your username)' as the subject of your email. In the body of the email, provide your real name, postal address and prize choices. Finally, please see the Postage Costs section immediately below.

If you're happy to wait for your loot you can help save on postage costs by waiting for your prizes until the end of the Oath Season (May 2017). This is entirely optional but does help save a LOT of money. You can also donate towards krushgroove's postage costs, contact him at the email above - MDF gets pretty heavy!

Nichol
May 18, 2004

Sly Dog

Zark the Damned posted:

:siren: August is complete! :siren:

Go check your points and stuff in the Spreadsheet and make sure it's correct! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CjBdEM06ehsHI_IGCRx-Ls-j3Mw3vCoZ02a83yBnRtA/edit?ts=57292533#gid=16

I see for scale and brand my Gundam has ???/???
For the record it is made by Bandai and is 1:144 scale.

I can't find where the spreadsheet represents Boxart/squads/wips etc?

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Nichol posted:

I see for scale and brand my Gundam has ???/???
For the record it is made by Bandai and is 1:144 scale.

I can't find where the spreadsheet represents Boxart/squads/wips etc?

Cheevos, sheet to the left of May

Vermintide
Oct 26, 2013

I, Vermintide, oath for Sept a bunch a' summons for my P&P game, care of D&D Chainmail Minis; 5x Hyneas, 4x Skeletal War Dogs, 4x Abyssal Skulker, plus 1 GW night goblin archer.

Vermintide fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Sep 8, 2016

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
For September I, Galaspar, oath two veteran space marines and one space marine terminator, by GW

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, for the month of September, oath the following: one crypt and one statue from Morr's Garden, 3 Orcs and 3 Goblins. The Morr's Garden pieces are 28mm GW and orcs and goblins are 28mm Mantic.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

GoodBee posted:

I, GoodBee, oath to paint one Squire. Privateer Press.

Pyrolocutus posted:

I, Pyrolocutus, oath one Asami, one Ohaguro Bettari, and one Amanjaku. These are Malifaux models, Ten Thunders faction, from Wyrd Games.

Vermintide posted:

I, Vermintide, oath for Sept a bunch a' summons for my P&P game, care of D&D Chainmail Minis; 5x Hyneas, 4x Skeletal War Dogs, 4x Abyssal Skulker, plus 1 GW night goblin archer.

Galaspar posted:

For September I, Galaspar, oath two veteran space marines and one space marine terminator, by GW

Lord Hypnostache posted:

I, Lord Hypnostache, for the month of September, oath the following: one crypt and one statue from Morr's Garden, 3 Orcs and 3 Goblins. The Morr's Garden pieces are 28mm GW and orcs and goblins are 28mm Mantic.

Approved!

NTRabbit posted:

So much awesome terrain, and it's so big, and first access to rad new KS stuff :aaaaa:

Thanks Germ, I will enjoy it! Thanks for sponsoring the competition, and thanks Oath Thread :peanut:

Technically second access, I won some of it in season 5 (aka the season where Zark won everything) ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Zark the Damned posted:

Technically second access, I won some of it in season 5 (aka the season where Zark won everything) ;)

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRK! :argh:

I'm not sure when I'm gonna oath it, I've got a few groups of terrain to do, but I've got big plans, big I say!

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Sep 8, 2016

• Locked thread