Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Is this an Ularg joke?

No I missed like 30 posts somehow

Oops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

I voted Nadir in 2000

Different Nadir, this one is named after your mom's brothel.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Savage

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

haveblue posted:

Expected completion 4PM PDT which is 4 hours from now.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Number Ten Cocks posted:

Different Nadir, this one is named after your mom's brothel.

:vince:

OdinsBeard
Jul 12, 2003

I don't think about my hands too much. Just trying to hit the ball in the air. Hit the ball in the air!
Well the good news is that they're adding a matador 64 type shotgun and a way to get rid of the sprint lock.

Wait.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

OdinsBeard posted:

Well the good news is that they're adding a matador 64 type shotgun and a way to get rid of the sprint lock.

Wait.

That is good news

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Lol the cops around here took a break from clubbing minorities in the head to get at Deej

https://m.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/51ruut/deej_and_the_seattle_police_department/

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
RIP

http://i.imgur.com/zGeo4UU.gifv

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.

Just switch to your Fatebringer boy! Thorn is nerfed as they are Releasing the Rose Exotic handcanon.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Lol the cops around here took a break from clubbing minorities in the head to get at Deej

https://m.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/51ruut/deej_and_the_seattle_police_department/

I support disabling body cams when the fuzz go visit DeeJ.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

This will never not be god drat hilarious as a thing a major AAA game developer allowed to happen unchecked for a year.

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

Maker Of Shoes posted:

This will never not be god drat hilarious as a thing a major AAA game developer allowed to happen unchecked for a year.

I really enjoyed the part in today's patch notes where they listed the wall hack poison as a strength of the weapon as if that was totally intentional and not in any way an oversight that they never got around to fixing.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I have always liked thorn. when it was a bad weapon, when it was a good weapon. Always. And the wallhack property was a important part of it. Few weapons in Destiny do things really special like Thorn.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
I'm still just getting past having hand cannons as my number one primary weapon despite not using any seriously since Thorn was nerfed over a year ago

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
Thorn was a bit nuts but actually felt "exotic" compared to a lot of y2 stuff, which seemed like the original idea for the yellow class in the first place. Most yellows are outclassed by decently rolled purples and don't really change up builds in a decent way l. The armor got better in year two (nbp, nighthawk) but the guns for the most part were eh.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I wonder if they're going to combine the ideas behind the original thorn and nercocasm.

Get white handcanon from something, kill dudes get it upgraded to the rose and then kill poo poo in cruicble to upgrade it to thorn.

Probably gonna be something poo poo like find 50 pieces of aids and do a strike but still. I hope they have some good weapon quests the last ones were a bit poo poo compared to the vanilla ones imo.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

The Black Hammer (or whatever is called) quest was fun. Also many people had trouble doing it (I got it at my second try, but many people failed the first day, so I was like "he, I must be good, then?")

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I never got a black spindle because sniper rifles are dumb and I suck at using them anyway.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Sniper rifles kind of replaced heavy weapons in ove for me with the ammo nerf and the changes to rockets in yr2. Spindle was cool to get but I dont know that mine is even levelled, I know my meteor isnt.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

xzzy posted:

I never got a black spindle because sniper rifles are dumb and I suck at using them anyway.

That's just embarrassing

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

xzzy posted:

Snipers quickly became obsolete for me even in Year 1 when Ice Breaker was king. Sniping the confluxes in Vault of Glass with Vision of Confluence was infinitely easier.

FishBulb posted:

That's just embarrassing

Don't shame people because they're bad with inferior weapons.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

goodness I am in love with the title music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk7lg2fzq2s

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
it's no led zeppelin

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
throwback thursday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZyQK6kUdWQ

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

The live action trailers suck but the HoW and Dark below ones were cool af.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

No wonder they are too busy to respond to property crimes anywhere north of the shipping canal, they are grinding strikes.

Edit: also lmao

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Sep 8, 2016

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

xzzy posted:

I never got a black spindle because that mission was too hard for me and my scrub friends

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

That can't be true because I literally have never even attempted the mission and all my friends have one.

I just don't give a poo poo about it.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

moist turtleneck posted:

it's no led zeppelin

Needs more Marty O'Donnell Paul McCartney.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
WELP

https://twitter.com/BungieHelp/status/774010485117034496

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
I mean that's like the least surprising announcement ever

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot
Someone wake Tei up and tell him.

FishBulb posted:

I mean that's like the least surprising announcement ever

I expected them to finish on time but for it to have hilarious bugs. I'm really disappointed they decided to do the job right but will still have hilarious bugs.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

TaurusOxford posted:

Don't shame people because they're bad with inferior weapons.

Tha snipe hype is real, y'all just bustas

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Actually I can tell with 98% confidence (trust me I know large P values) that the title music implies this expansion will be taking itself waaaaaayyyy too seriously

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Ps maintenance extended by 2 hours rippppppp

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

Youtuber triplewreck made a video about phantom bullets in the crucible.

Always chalked them up to lag or poor aiming on my part even though I don't experience the issue in any form of PvE.

Edit: stupid autocorrect

Differo Cathedra fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Sep 9, 2016

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
It was noticed pretty quickly by Vile with TLW back in the day and it really pissed him off

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
I wonder if Red Death with aggressive can 2 burst now?

I bet you the morons at bungie have not applied the nerfs to No Land and Defiance. Those things have no flinch at all.

No tweaks to special ammo is retarded.

There are going to be nk many (more) shotguns now. At least they won't be uni remotes.

Otherwise.... meh. I'll give sidearms another crack. I have a good roll red spectre ill try too. Also a hakke pulse. Im still sure they will all be crap still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic_pixie
May 14, 2013

I'm the red bar, it was me all along!

Differo Cathedra posted:

Youtuber triplewreck made a video about phantom bullets in the crucible.

Always chalked them up to lag or poor aiming on my part even though I don't experience the issue in any form of PvE.

Edit: stupid autocorrect

Bungie sure do like their RNG. Also, I'm going to assume this issue applies to all of my sniper shots.

• Locked thread