Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Hazo posted:

Has anyone else noticed Breitbart articles starting to infect the "Trending" topics over on the right on Facebook? Usually I always saw normal clickbait stuff from Buzzfeed or the NYT or whatever but I've been surprised to notice that far-right white supremacist poo poo creeping in almost daily.

Well goddamn, that sounds like a pretty loving serious lie and potentially devastating to her campaign, I wonder what went on there --

lol get hosed Breitbart you piece of poo poo lying rag

Usually it's some 3rd rate conservative blog that's trending like Conservative Times, Washington Times, or Breitbart. I've yet to see a national, reputable news agency propagating these stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

BiggerBoat posted:

I always thought that Rove or someone did this on purpose and set Dan Rather up.

My half remembered thought from sources I forget is that one of several documents showing this used a font that spaced letters depending on surrounding ones like Times New Roman. And there were only a few really exotic typewriters that would do that. So if one document was an extremely clumsy fogery, the whole story is no good. Except the other docs were authentic. Why bother to forge a redundant doc? Maybe to discredit the story by planting it.

Anyway, Dan Rather's replacement ran a fake story spoonfed by that swift boat organization, and everyone went :shrug: these things happen.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

There's a big thing now all over right wing media about Hillary Clinton wearing an earpiece during the thing last night. Apparently, it was even reported by the NYPD!

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Doctor Butts posted:

There's a big thing now all over right wing media about Hillary Clinton wearing an earpiece during the thing last night. Apparently, it was even reported by the NYPD!

Which means she's smart enough to wear an earpiece. Meanwhile, Trump eschews any kind of aid and just makes poo poo up on the fly.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Hazo posted:

Has anyone else noticed Breitbart articles starting to infect the "Trending" topics over on the right on Facebook? Usually I always saw normal clickbait stuff from Buzzfeed or the NYT or whatever but I've been surprised to notice that far-right white supremacist poo poo creeping in almost daily.

Well goddamn, that sounds like a pretty loving serious lie and potentially devastating to her campaign, I wonder what went on there --

lol get hosed Breitbart you piece of poo poo lying rag

yeah. when i heard that line, i knew they were going to leap on it. and if you edit it enough it sounds bad. but she says during the operation clearly. and benghazi was like a year later.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Doctor Butts posted:

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Chilichimp posted:

I really despise how mainstream infowars articles are becoming...

Wait til after the election and Hillary wins. Bonus points if it turns into some weird clusterfuck circa 2000 and we have an unfilled vacancy on the supreme court. A part of me is actually hoping for this because apparently I hate myself.

Doctor Butts posted:

Somebody called in Rush's show today and raised that topic. He waffled and said he "wasn't sure yet" from which I can only conclude it's complete bullshit. Apparently there's an email or something where an aide asks her if she "remembered her earpiece".

I'll say this: if she had an earpiece, whoever was feeding her lines did her no great favors.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Sep 8, 2016

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

edit: double post

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Doctor Butts posted:

I had to check it out. It seems it was just a reflection. This reminds me of chilling back in the day and someone was like "hey what's that thing on the dog's balls?" It turns out it was just the light reflecting off the dogs shiny smooth black balls. It was quite an unexpected revelation.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-secret-earpiece/

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I had to check it out. It seems it was just a reflection. This reminds me of chilling back in the day and someone was like "hey what's that thing on the dog's balls?" It turns out it was just the light reflecting off the dogs shiny smooth black balls. It was quite an unexpected revelation.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-secret-earpiece/

Have Hillary's ears rotted off her head and been surreptitiously replaced with dog-scrotum-tissue transplants? Some people are saying they have!

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Have Hillary's ears rotted off her head and been surreptitiously replaced with dog-scrotum-tissue transplants? Some people are saying they have!

I heard she coughed a few times too. Makes you think.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

You sheeple think she was being fed lines? That earpiece is directly plugged into the MIC / Grey shadow net. She's been jacked in since she became Secretary of State and that's how she used a mimetic signal, a cough to you and me, to order the SEALs to stand down at Benghazi without otherwise missing a beat while she was officiating an interracial gay marriage on the altar of a Planned Parenthood blood shrine.

She even had a hand in violating the ban on domestic HAARP operations to steer Hurricane Sandy into the coast.

Wake up.

In all seriousness I've always been sort of ambivalent about Hillary but I like her more and more as this goofy election drags on.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

BiggerBoat posted:

At least for her next physical the doc can just grab one of her earlobes while she coughs

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

BiggerBoat posted:

whatever do you mean?

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Rudy on Hardball: just saying I've seen 8 or 9 videos online where she can't stop coughing

Matthews: so are you saying she's sick? What evidence do you have?

Rudy: I'm not sure if she is or not, I just keep seeing these videos online.

Haha you have to feel like such a loving weasel to go on national TV with that sort of conspiracy innuendo poo poo

Edit: Oops, wrong thread, but it kinda works

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Sir Tonk posted:

whatever do you mean?

What's a 71% doctor?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Potential BFF posted:

In all seriousness I've always been sort of ambivalent about Hillary but I like her more and more as this goofy election drags on.

I had an epiphany a month or three ago where I realized that a lot of my negativity about our Dread Abuela traces back in one way or another to two decades of well-poisoning. :saddowns:

And I'm one of her staunch supporters and was through the primary.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I had an epiphany a month or three ago where I realized that a lot of my negativity about our Dread Abuela traces back in one way or another to two decades of well-poisoning. :saddowns:

It's pernicious and I wish there was a better way to counteract it beyond hoping people are exposed to a more realistic assessment of her personality than they are ever likely to see

Its why I think the Humans of New York thing is yuuuuge

Edit - bigly

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 215 days!

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Consider that Chris Carter floated the return of the X-Files just in time for her likely election.

Love me some X-Files, but it was also the 24 of Clinton paranoia.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Chadderbox posted:

What's a 71% doctor?

I'm probably being a bit generous giving him that high of a percentage though

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

edit: double post

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
loving dishonest ads: you expect me to believe that Donald Trump, a member of the 1% who are responsible for the garbage economy and have routinely hosed over the middle class for the past three+ decades, wants to actually help the middle class now rather than use them to put himself in a position of power?

GO TO loving HELL!!

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Chadderbox posted:

What's a 71% doctor?

Rudy Giuliani and Bill Frist by my count. Maybe Dr. Phil and Dr. Drew.

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

I'm starting to think that the easiest way to get Hillary elected would be for the NFL to promise that if Trump is elected, there would be no more Superbowl. If Hillary is elected, the Monday after the Superbowl becomes a federal holiday.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Jazerus posted:

Please tell me this guy was supposed to have like a Cheech and Chong vibe about him with that hair. "Yeah, man. Trump's got really great health from taking all these amphetamines and weed gummy bears, man."

eNeMeE
Nov 26, 2012

Chimera-gui posted:

loving dishonest ads: you expect me to believe that Donald Trump, a member of the 1%

Are we really sure about that, though? I mean we haven't seen any documentation or anything so he's probably not in there.

...I kinda want to get a twitter account just to start #Trumpispoor and #Trumpismiddleclass just to see what would happen.

e:^would explain why he doesn't know what organisations he belongs to.

eNeMeE fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Sep 9, 2016

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

eNeMeE posted:

Are we really sure about that, though? I mean we haven't seen any documentation or anything so he's probably not in there.

...I kinda want to get a twitter account just to start #Trumpispoor and #Trumpismiddleclass just to see what would happen.

e:^would explain why he doesn't know what organisations he belongs to.

I would perform arcane rituals of worship to elder gods to see someone ask Trump on live, national television "Where is the long form tax certificate?"

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Maddow currently dumpstering on Infowars :getin:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Minenfeld! posted:

I'm starting to think that the easiest way to get Hillary elected would be for the NFL to promise that if Trump is elected, there would be no more Superbowl. If Hillary is elected, the Monday after the Superbowl becomes a federal holiday.

Lol you should check out the freep thread, there's already a ton of right-wingers who claim not to watch any more cause the NFL loves gay people and supports black thugs

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

whatever do you mean?

Isn't that the same rabidly antiabortion group Andrew Schafly is affiliated with?

Either way, I can't wait to see the Lauer's of the media bring this up as a valid point against Clinton.

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The Weekly Standard is having a cruise with guests speakers Bill Kristol and Michael Ramirez and special surprise guest Erick Ericson

http://twscruise.com/index.html#wexwidget

If only it was operated by Carnival.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014

eNeMeE posted:

The man's a billionaire scumbag who's planning to cut his own taxes if he gets in, I think it's safe to say that he's one of those fuckers.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Technogeek posted:

If only it was operated by Carnival.

Who goes on these things? I can't think of a single celebrity or band I would want to spend a week with on the ocean, let alone some goobers from a loving political magazine. What kind of horrible person is convincing their wife to spend thousands of dollars on this, or worse, is going hoping to pick up chicks?

Like I am friends with some goofy conservative mother fuckers and I can't even imagine they would think this would exist let alone be interested in it

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

Aesop Poprock posted:

Who goes on these things? I can't think of a single celebrity or band I would want to spend a week with on the ocean, let alone some goobers from a loving political magazine. What kind of horrible person is convincing their wife to spend thousands of dollars on this, or worse, is going hoping to pick up chicks?

Like I am friends with some goofy conservative mother fuckers and I can't even imagine they would think this would exist let alone be interested in it

I listen to the hosts on Salem Radio Network alot, and they do cruises all the time. The other thing they do is these visit the Holy Land tours where you tag along with a host and other listeners for a week or so through Israel. These make way less sense to me, because on a cruise you're going to be tethered to the ship anyway, so you're not really free to roam unless you're at port. But, if I were going to go visit another country and have to spend thousands to do it, I'm not tying myself to someone else, I'm doing what I want to do.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

Gross Dude posted:

The other thing they do is these visit the Holy Land tours where you tag along with a host and other listeners for a week or so through Israel.

Touring through the Holy Land might involve non-white people or languages that aren't English. This is scary for the kind of people that would go on a tour like that. They also like being around people like themselves where they can make unfunny racist jokes about Obama and have people laugh.

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

Jazerus posted:

I'm pretty sure this dude prescribed me my weed card

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Chadderbox posted:

What's a 71% doctor?

Students who are 71% of the way through med school think Hillary's health could be disqualifying.

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum

Chimera-gui posted:

loving dishonest ads: you expect me to believe that Donald Trump, a member of the 1% who are responsible for the garbage economy and have routinely hosed over the middle class for the past three+ decades, wants to actually help the middle class now rather than use them to put himself in a position of power?

GO TO loving HELL!!

Is there a good rundown on how he has negatively effected the economy?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Aeka 2.0 posted:

Is there a good rundown on how he has negatively effected the economy?

He has depressed me so I can only assume the economy feels similar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Chimera-gui posted:

GO TO loving HELL!!

Is it any different that whatever else his idiot supporters project onto him? Trump's biggest advantage is that he knows old white men are terrified that society is changing and they being left behind, especially the already poor ones. So he rolls up saying whatever he thinks they want to hear with as loudly as possible so they mistake his dishonesty and bullying for conviction. They are so desperate to have things go their way that they assign him whatever traits they want to have so they can worship him as the savior they've wanted for so long. What he says or does doesn't matter anymore because they want so desperately to believe in him that they'll keep on doing so until it is completely impossible.

That's not even counting all the "race realists" who will just pick up any excuse to vote for him so long as he hurts the Other.