Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

p bullshit we didn't see Frosts' Ginyu Force equivalent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Super episode titles, air dates and some speculation

"Dragon Ball Super" episode 59 is titled "Protect the Kaioshin Gowasu / Destroy Zamasu!"

Episode 59 of "Dragon Ball Super" will not air on Sept. 18, 2016. The new airdate is Sept. 25, 2016, Sunday at 9 a.m. Japan time.

"Dragon Ball Super" episode 60 title and airdate

This episode is called "To The Future Once Again / Goku Black's Identity Revealed." "Dragon Ball Super" episode 60 is expected to air on Oct. 2, 2016, Sunday on Fuji TV at 9 a.m. Japan time.

"Dragon Ball Super" episode 61 title and airdate

"Dragon Ball Super" episode 61 is titled "Zamasu's Ambition / The 'Human Elimination Plan' is Divulged."

In this episode, we are expected to find out how Zamasu wants to eradicate humanity and mortals.

"Dragon Ball Super" episode 61 is expected to telecast on Oct. 9, 2016, Sunday on Fuji TV at 9 a.m. Japan time.

c+p'd from http://en.yibada.com/articles/15803...ed-spoilers.htm

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Josuke Higashikata posted:

In this episode, we are expected to find out how Zamasu wants to eradicate humanity and mortals.
Isn't it already obvious? I guess there could be more to it than, "Gods Rule, Mortals Drool."

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'd imagine that's something to do with the original posts phrasing.

They might mean specifically why he wants that and his exact motivations rather than how he does it.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Either that or we're just seeing a small scale version of what he really wants to do

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Mogomra posted:

Isn't it already obvious? I guess there could be more to it than, "Gods Rule, Mortals Drool."

Seems like a round about way to do it for Zamasu. Why wish for immortality so that you can rampage across trillions of galaxies worth of planets killing every mortal individually? He has a wish from the Super Dragonballs, why not just ask for what he wants directly? (like the Lich :twisted:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDilrcV2Zqc

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Rutibex posted:

Seems like a round about way to do it for Zamasu. Why wish for immortality so that you can rampage across trillions of galaxies worth of planets killing every mortal individually? He has a wish from the Super Dragonballs, why not just ask for what he wants directly? (like the Lich :twisted:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDilrcV2Zqc

Because Zamasu is a dick, and wants mortals to know that they're hosed.

E: and the Lich just wanted Finn and Jake to get home safely.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Rudoku posted:

Because Zamasu is a dick, and wants mortals to know that they're hosed.

They really aren't though. At the rate he is going Zamasu will never exterminate all life in the one universe, let alone 12. How many people does Black kill in one day? Like 5,000 at most? I'm pretty sure more than 5,000 mortals are born every day in the entire universe.

Kid Buu was a larger threat to all life, at least he was willing to rapid fire explode planets.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Didn't Super Buu have a specific Kill-All-Humans technique? This is why you don't stop training after learning Knife Hand.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
It doesn't work on people who are vaguely competent tho.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

if Chiaotzu can survive your technique, your technique sucks

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

HitTheTargets posted:

Didn't Super Buu have a specific Kill-All-Humans technique? This is why you don't stop training after learning Knife Hand.

Black is a real slacker in the technique department:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfDNRBnTgNE&t=47s

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Rutibex posted:

Kid Buu was a larger threat to all life, at least he was willing to rapid fire explode planets.

Zamasu/Black can't do that because the whole goal is a pristine perfect universe, without that ugly 'life' getting in the way.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

CharlestheHammer posted:

It doesn't work on people who are vaguely competent tho.

But it's the future, the only competent person left is Trunks. And I guess Yajirobe, did he survive it in the present? I don't remember.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
I have serious issues with Black calling his form 'Super Saiyan Rose' and saying it follows Goku's naming scheme.

Black you clearly don't know Goku because he is brain dead stupid and the idea of a simile or an accent mark is probably impossible for him to comprehend.

He would call it Super Saiyan Pink.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Stallion Cabana posted:

I have serious issues with Black calling his form 'Super Saiyan Rose' and saying it follows Goku's naming scheme.

Black you clearly don't know Goku because he is brain dead stupid and the idea of a simile or an accent mark is probably impossible for him to comprehend.

He would call it Super Saiyan Pink.

Black doesn't get that fighting savant does not equal actually having a functioning brain.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Testekill posted:

Black doesn't get that fighting savant does not equal actually having a functioning brain.

Black is Goku after all so he is also retarded.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Gildiss posted:

Black is Goku after all so he is also retarded.

Also yes

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Pureauthor posted:

Zamasu/Black can't do that because the whole goal is a pristine perfect universe, without that ugly 'life' getting in the way.

hey he only has a problem with life that is human and human equivalent

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
i hope for whatever the final fight is they have that animation they did from the last episode. it was so good

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Zamasu can't just make a wish because the Dragon would misunderstand him and only eradicate humans instead of all mortals.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

tbp posted:

i hope for whatever the final fight is they have that animation they did from the last episode. it was so good

this guy

https://sakuga.yshi.org/post?tags=naotoshi_shida

and according to his twitter he's coming back later

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I'd love to see the reaction of the King Kai of Trunks' world when he sees a living Goku on Earth. Hell, Goku is probably hanging out with him anyway. Maybe past Goku can go to Other World and fuse with Dead Goku to fight Black!

Black_Oni 165
Mar 11, 2015

New Leaf posted:

I'd love to see the reaction of the King Kai of Trunks' world when he sees a living Goku on Earth. Hell, Goku is probably hanging out with him anyway. Maybe past Goku can go to Other World and fuse with Dead Goku to fight Black!

Gokarot? Kakaku? Gokaku?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Super Android Goku. His shoulders will pierce the heavens.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

I want Goku to become best buds with Black. Even better buds than Piccolo, Vegeta, or Berus. Then he can take Black back to be best buds with Zeno.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Mogomra posted:

I want Goku to become best buds with Black. Even better buds than Piccolo, Vegeta, or Berus. Then he can take Black back to be best buds with Zeno.

I want everyone to fight.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

sassassin posted:

I want everyone to fight.

Obviously the lasting friendships can only come after the fights.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Mogomra posted:

Or lasting deaths.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Black_Oni 165 posted:

Gokarot? Kakaku? Gokaku?

I think it would just be Goku, bolded.

Vegito got Kakarot in there because it's more "Vegeta-y" while Gogeta is more "Goku-y"

Goku+Goku would just be a monster that eats all the food and fights all the people

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Mogomra posted:

And then be sustained by fights

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Augus posted:

And then be sustained by fights

Goku is deliberately friends with the universes worst and most ambitious power mongers. He likes to put them all in one room, get them drunk, and leave powerful magic artifacts and alien technology lying around. Goku does this because he hopes against hope that one of them is stupid enough to try something and he might finally get an interesting fight :twisted:

They better do another Buu arc in DB Super. Buu would be very easy to villianize again, maybe he runs out of cakes. Buu can power up in an instant by absorbing Beerus or something, he could become relevant again very quickly. But that again if PIlaf invents a time machine he could be even more dangerous than Buu!

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
There is no loving way they'd let Pilaf have actual power. But I would love it if the only way to defeat Zamasu is for an Immortal Pilaf to annoy him forever and ever until Zamasu wishes himself not unkillable again just to escape.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Rutibex posted:

Goku is deliberately friends with the universes worst and most ambitious power mongers. He likes to put them all in one room, get them drunk, and leave powerful magic artifacts and alien technology lying around. Goku does this because he hopes against hope that one of them is stupid enough to try something and he might finally get an interesting fight :twisted:

They better do another Buu arc in DB Super. Buu would be very easy to villianize again, maybe he runs out of cakes. Buu can power up in an instant by absorbing Beerus or something, he could become relevant again very quickly. But that again if PIlaf invents a time machine he could be even more dangerous than Buu!

I'm all for this if it leads to Future Trunks deciding to put half the cast in the ground permanently.

These idiots don't know how good they have it and keep loving up a perfectly good timeline.

Start with Vegeta and work up.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Future Trunks would be the most dangerous opponent. I mean as a mere Super Saiyan 2 he is on SSB Goku level. Ergo if he discovers Super Saiyan Blue he will be 100 times stronger than Beerus.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

Future Trunks would be the most dangerous opponent. I mean as a mere Super Saiyan 2 he is on SSB Goku level. Ergo if he discovers Super Saiyan Blue he will be 100 times stronger than Beerus.

All he did was catch Black off guard and then fight Zamasu, whose only strength is immortality

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Like Trunks is demonstrably weaker than base form Black before he fought Goku

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Trunk fought on par with Zamasu/Goku because it's more interesting to watch than him get bodied as he really would.

See also: Cabba pushing Vegeta at all.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

https://twitter.com/teamfourstar/status/774451508364455936

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Rutibex posted:

They better do another Buu arc in DB Super. Buu would be very easy to villianize again, maybe he runs out of cakes. Buu can power up in an instant by absorbing Beerus or something, he could become relevant again very quickly.

I recall when I first saw the Buu arc I was worried that Mr. Satan was not prepared for the level of "servant for life" he was accepting by befriending Buu and I was certain that it wouldn't be a long term thing.

Now I'm not so sure. Mr. Satan seems happy enough with the role and Buu seems to have pretty much settled into a lazy life of eating as many sweets as he wants instead of a tiresome life of actually using your powers.

• Locked thread