Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

MOOBS! posted:

why the gently caress are "stale" bong hits so harsh? half the bowl goes down completely smooth and then the second half makes me cough until i want to throw up

someone explain this

the 2nd hit is half ash from the first hit's underburn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm almost glad I don't have easy access to buy cookies made of weed. I see a potential feedback loop there resulting in me being relentlessly stoned until death.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I smoked weed, watched a bunch of the magic school bus and ate a cookie.

What a great yesterday evening.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Space log 1138: I havent smoked weed for a month. Unweed as all hell. Watching ancient aliens with action bronson atm and enjoying second hand weed.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

“Clearly it wasn’t a bong at all,” pointed out one of his friends when interviewed by local journalists,

lmao

e: lol that site

quote:

The Harambe meme has claimed its first known human victim after a 23-year old Roslindale man passed away overnight due to septic shock caused by a homemade tattoo. The man, who has been named as Richard O’Connor, had been in hospital for over one week after his self-drawn tattoo became infected.

“He spends a lot of time on his computer,” she told journalists, adding that he purchased a Harambe T-shirt which he wore throughout most of summer. “My husband and I couldn’t understand why he was so fascinated with this gorilla. I guess it’s just an internet thing.”

nbeknownst to his parents, the young man purchased a do-it-yourself tattoo kit from Craigslist after a local tattoo parlour refused his request to tattoo a caricature of Harambe on his penis.

“I could see where he was coming from,” said the tattoo parlour owner, who refused to be identified. “I get the whole ‘dicks out’ thing, it’s kinda funny. But penis tattoos are pretty dangerous, and there’s a much higher risk of infection. Not to mention, they hurt like hell. I told him to get it somewhere else, like on his back or cheek, but he wouldn’t listen.”

“I asked him: what were you doing down there,” and he just told me, “Nothing, Mom.” However, his mother later discovered that he’d spent the time in the basement drawing a crude tattoo of Harambe’s face onto the head of his penis.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Sep 8, 2016

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I think I'd screw up Bronson's viewing party by taking his questions too seriously. Like that's obviously a guy getting sacrificed, not flying a spaceship, and I don't think I could let that one go

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
https://youtu.be/DBGOGQXi3Ac

"white cookies" is what is going on i guess

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

im concerned about my darkweb order :(

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

psychokitty posted:

Oh was that yours? My bad

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

psychokitty posted:

Thanks for confirming my suspicions that darkweb orders would do nothing but make me anxious as gently caress

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Thanks for confirming my suspicions that darkweb orders would do nothing but make me anxious as gently caress

Get a job as a waiter for 1 week. You'll never need another internet contact again.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Get a job as a waiter for 1 week. You'll never need another internet contact again.

I work in IT so I am very well acquainted :smuggo:

In all seriousness, I seldom have trouble finding any but the variety of choices online definitely piqued my interest.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
wife got her med card today. $21 for an 8th of top shelf. lmao

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
drat not too shabby for dispensary prices, which state?

even with a license to chill in MA u are still better off getting ur flowers from the underground (or of course a 'caretaker') and nobody else i kno with one ever does unless theres a drought going on...i cant wait to see how badly they gently caress up 'legalization' on the basis of how much they hosed up MMJ. Rhode Island on the other hand is fantastic in terms of MMJ and u are better off crossing the border and doing a little bit of bootlegging

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Sep 10, 2016

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
CO. she works at a disp too tho, so theres a little 20% haircut on top of that too. med is stil cheap as gently caress here across the board, on average i'd say 20-25% less than rec

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
niiice! u guys really seem to have knocked it out of the park and set the standard for the country

so the 'Freedom Rally' is coming up next weekend in Boston...it's never really been my scene in the past (esp prior to decriminalization/MMJ) but i was told that this year fkn Method Man and Redman are doing a free show so that means u can bet ur bum ya mo b there dabbed out getting crazy in the coconut and sipping dirty sprites full of rosin syrup all afternoon (one of the best edible highs ever imo, u would think ur on oxy or something when it kicks in...just incredible)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kUvX-Uwrzo

tikaaaaaaaal

psychokitty posted:

just chill and avoid checking the tracking # 500 times a day because that can cause a red flag (esp if USPS since that has been confirmed in the past as a real thing, so just use auto updates instead if not already)

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Sep 10, 2016

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.

InterFaced posted:

I'm almost glad I don't have easy access to buy cookies made of weed. I see a potential feedback loop there resulting in me being relentlessly stoned until death.

every time i make edibles i make sure to make a batch that aren't psychoactive for this reason.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

i have some blackberry kush. im gonna smoke it tonight.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

every time i make edibles i make sure to make a batch that aren't psychoactive for this reason.

A true professional

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i will pack smaller bowls for my baby lungs

thank you weed thread

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Space log 1138: I havent smoked weed for a month. Unweed as all hell. Watching ancient aliens with action bronson atm and enjoying second hand weed.

I just cleaned my bong just ground up some bud gonna spend the rest of my friday smoking and watching the show.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mariana Horchata posted:

just chill and avoid checking the tracking # 500 times a day because that can cause a red flag (esp if USPS since that has been confirmed in the past as a real thing, so just use auto updates instead if not already)

lol man I remember just fuckin staring down the Deutsche Post lady when she would come up to the apartment mailbox thing

fiendin

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

psychokitty posted:

A lot of vendors won't ship on fridays cus they don't want packs sitting in the post office for two extra days. Try not to worry the odds are overwhelmingly in your favour.

Jonny 290 posted:

wife got her med card today. $21 for an 8th of top shelf. lmao

You Americans don't know how lucky you are goddamn.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Moridin920 posted:

lol man I remember just fuckin staring down the Deutsche Post lady when she would come up to the apartment mailbox thing

fiendin

speaking of a douche post

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Mariana Horchata posted:

speaking of a douche post

Aw cmon. Here hit this

*passes e-doobie~~~~~~~*

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
pass left, or pass right?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

InterFaced posted:

i heard of a real snowball down a mountain situation with a box of weed cereal early on in the legal era

quote:

You Americans don't know how lucky you are goddamn.
no honestly we do, i spent the past 20 years and my wife spent her whole life in Arkansas where you go to jail for years for weed if youre poor, and we blaze a ton of herb. i am glad we can contribute to phase 1 of the legal weedconomy to prove it is safe and lucrative so that your neighborhood government may :siren:legalize it:siren: a s a p

Jonny 290 fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Sep 10, 2016

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
weed is bad for you and has no positive effects, much like alcohol

dont smoke weed

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

el B posted:

Aw cmon. Here hit this

*passes e-doobie~~~~~~~*

nah im just bustin balls cause thats how i do when i get high with friends.

last time i smoked a doobe tho i was already thirsty and had no drink on me because i was out walking around late at night with a friend and about 15min after had the kottonmouth so bad i lost the ability to speak intelligibly and had to excuse myself and go home because further conversation became p much impossible

also earlier yesterday afternoon i once again walked past a group of young adults with special needs presumably on a little stroll of their own and almost totally lost it in front of them since i was super tired and had a bit of a head stone so i was especially slap-happy and one them kept doing what i can only describe as a very loud retarded fat albert impression going "HEY-HEY-HEY"

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Sep 10, 2016

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Zzulu posted:

weed is bad for you and has no positive effects, much like alcohol

dont smoke weed

i disagree

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Just reading this thread and lookin at the posters in it should make you want to stay away from weed 4ever

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
well i think the professionals are likely right about weed not being ideal for a still developing brain (esp under 18yos) but really whogivesashit about this if its effective at making a child with leukemia comfortable and able to hold down food again or prevents another from having 50 seizures a day (also im p sure CBD is entirely safe compared to THC). i also vape weed instead of smoke it because its much more nice and smooth that way

Zzulu posted:

Just reading this thread and lookin at the posters in it should make you want to stay away from weed 4ever

You don't like rap music. You don't know what you're missing.

ur a country fan...

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Sep 10, 2016

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
you dont have leukemia bitch

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Some Swedish loser doesn't like weed, big surprise.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Gonna take a big milky hit for our friend Zzulu one day he shall be enlightened.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
gently caress him, toke weed every loving day god dammit let's burn one down then another then another

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
man i just got some of the best tasting weed ive ever had. it's got me loving lit. it's some hood poo poo i dunno where it comes from but black people get some dank as poo poo weed that is different from the stuff that comes from colorado or traditional growers and it doesnt have any dumb hippy name. i get this ghetto poo poo from this dude who lives down the street from me. he just calls it "loud" or "gas" his regular stuff is just called "trees" then he has mid-grade that is pretty decent especially for baking he calls it reggie. the slang these days is fun :downs:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

smokin that reginald veljohnson

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Mariana Horchata posted:

i dun have a tracking # :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

psychokitty posted:

i dun have a tracking # :(

it's never coming. i'm serious. if you didn't get a tracking # you just got ripped.