Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

NecroMonster posted:

chaffed dick?

try screaming and crying in pain

Oh god, this is the worst thing I've ever experienced. I once got way too drunk on rum and had sex with this girl for.... hours. I have no idea how long it lasted, but I was so sore afterwards that every time my dick touched the front of my pants it hurt for 2 days afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
man i've hosed all night before and not gotten chafed

you just uh need to make sure she's WET ffs

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Moridin920 posted:

man i've hosed all night before and not gotten chafed

you just uh need to make sure she's WET ffs

But that costs extra nice guy tokens.

First you gotta pay for the time, then the consent, then the space, then wetness, next you'll be expecting us to give them orgasms.

These feminazis are nickel and diming us nice guys.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Whore bitches suck all the nice out.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I long for the day I hear an american say "having a bubble"

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Americans don't say stuff like "having a ___________"

we say "taking a _____________"

Because we take what we want it's baller as gently caress

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

ikanreed posted:

But that costs extra nice guy tokens.

First you gotta pay for the time, then the consent, then the space, then wetness, next you'll be expecting us to give them orgasms.

These feminazis are nickel and diming us nice guys.

In the good old days, a woman was just a one time purchase, but now there's so much DLC, who can afford it?

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

radiatinglines posted:

I've only heard British people say it either way

Sorry y'all are embarrassed for using a Brit phrase but no need to go into denial

Are you from some kind of hick place where people speak 'murican? It's very common. "Can't" is most common, followed by "can not", then "cannot". There's also "will not", "won't", "should not", "shouldn't", "would not", "wouldn't"... Nobody but a pretentious geek says "shall not", though. That's archaic or British sounding.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

skander posted:

Are you from some kind of hick place where people speak 'murican? It's very common. "Can't" is most common, followed by "can not", then "cannot". There's also "will not", "won't", "should not", "shouldn't", "would not", "wouldn't"... Nobody but a pretentious geek says "shall not", though. That's archaic or British sounding.

what

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Y'all is hick.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

y'all is a great word

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Heck yeah

Y'all women folk best start sucking this dick now, I'm deserving of it

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
it's importnt to get the hottest mate ever because you and your spouse will be beautiful forever and never age

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Pick posted:

it's importnt to get the hottest mate ever because you and your spouse will be beautiful forever and never age

Oh, I'll be sure of that

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Pick posted:

Um. I'm male, so I can just divorce her and get another 20 year old, or whine on the internet about not getting a 20 year old forever. Duh.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

ikanreed posted:

Um. I'm male, so I can just divorce her and get another 20 year old, or whine on the internet about not getting a 20 year old forever. Duh.

she will definitely love and appreciate you for who you are and not take all your poo poo because whoo boy are u one gullible turd

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

i love and appreciate all of you.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

she will definitely love and appreciate you for who you are and not take all your poo poo because whoo boy are u one gullible turd

that's why you feed her your blood 3x first obv lol

e: wait this isn't the vampire thread where am I what's happening

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Sep 9, 2016

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.

radiatinglines posted:

y'all is a great word

Along with you'ns and ain't.

Source: Spent 8 years of my life in Kentucky and know lovely non-existent contractions.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
I hate y'all mostly because condescending people on the internet say it all the time. ("Y'all need to check your privilege", etc.)

It's fine when people in the southern US say it though.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Pick posted:

More and more women are now the ones with successful jobs, meaning that the man can take half the woman's poo poo when they divorce.

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
It's the weekend so best to break out the ProudSexHaver™ and incel shame threads while rocking out to rave music. Shake ya rear end wat urself etc :P

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Beelerzebub posted:

Along with you'ns and ain't.

Source: Spent 8 years of my life in Kentucky and know lovely non-existent contractions.

you'ns???

loving savages

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

LT56 posted:

It's the weekend so best to break out the ProudSexHaver™ and incel shame threads while rocking out to rave music. Shake ya rear end wat urself etc :P

Not currently a sexhaver. Taking things slow in my current relationship and not resenting it like a child, though.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Youns is a little rough. Ain't and yall are some of the most useful words there are in the English language.
Source: I'm from Oklahoma

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

ikanreed posted:

Not currently a sexhaver. Taking things slow in my current relationship and not resenting it like a child, though.

g00d j0b :-D *pat on the back*

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

LT56 posted:

g00d j0b :-D *pat on the back*

Yep, definitely continuing with bare minimum decent human being poo poo. Better get rewarded with sex soon, right?

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

ikanreed posted:

Yep, definitely continuing with bare minimum decent human being poo poo. Better get rewarded with sex soon, right?

Idk maybe you are too angry to breed :D

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

If your dick isn't wet by the end of this sentence have you considered going incel?

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.

radiatinglines posted:

you'ns???

loving savages

I'm telling you, Kentucky is a savage, barbaric, wasteland.

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

mind the walrus posted:

If your dick isn't wet by the end of this sentence have you considered going incel?

I confessed to a girl and she didn't respond declaring an urge to get on my dick am I an incel now?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Travis343 posted:

Youns is a little rough. Ain't and yall are some of the most useful words there are in the English language.
Source: I'm from Oklahoma

I use "y'all" and "ain't," and also tend to use "howdy" as my most common greeting. I am a native of the Pacific Northwest and my mother is English, though.

naem
May 29, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

that's why you feed her your blood 3x first obv lol

e: wait this isn't the vampire thread where am I what's happening

No you have to drain most of her blood out without quite killing her THEN feed her your blood geez

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

naem posted:

No you have to drain most of her blood out without quite killing her THEN feed her your blood geez

Why do that when scorched earth policy works so much better :-)

naem
May 29, 2011

LT56 posted:

Why do that when scorched earth policy works so much better :-)

I mean be careful who you vampire because now she's immortal and it's like, she was cute but you didn't know her that well now you're stuck with her

Like maybe she makes this weird click noise with her jaw or snores or has a weird laugh or her clavicles are crooked

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Mahuum Aqoha posted:

I hate y'all mostly because condescending people on the internet say it all the time. ("Y'all need to check your privilege", etc.)

It's fine when people in the southern US say it though.

I'm from Texas, and my y'alls flow forth so naturally and effortlessly, you would never be sure I even said them

Same with my howdys

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Scorched pussy a shameful pussy

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

radiatinglines posted:

y'all is a great word

I actually like all y'all, but around here a lot of people would think you're trying to act Black if you use that one.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I use "y'all" and "ain't," and also tend to use "howdy" as my most common greeting. I am a native of the Pacific Northwest and my mother is English, though.

yeaa i wool

kawl-flower

coloring kranz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Pick posted:

yeaa i wool

kawl-flower

coloring kranz

As a side note regarding pronunciation, anyone who inserts an "r" into the word "wash" needs to be euthanized. "Warsh" is not a loving word. "Dishwarsher" is not a loving word.

• Locked thread