Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Le Chill Gamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

i've reported larry ingame a number of times everytime he says human being and friend of the family which is anytime he speaks really, i hope blizzard bans him
Larry's code name is The Salt, because that is the emotion he carries with him into battle.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

i've reported larry ingame a number of times everytime he says human being and friend of the family which is anytime he speaks really, i hope blizzard bans him

Shameful

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

i will protect overwatch from Toxic Players

Tracer: dont worry love, cavalrys 'ere!

Me, Tracer, Wormskull, and a veritable army of proud gamers who will fight tooth and nail against bigotry come charging in with our bayonets (bf1 style, bitches! :xd:) Waving a flag of the Old Spice Guy and a bald eagle riding a unicorn while firing an uzi next to the words "Everyone is accepted, my dude")

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Me, Tracer, Wormskull, and a veritable army of proud gamers who will fight tooth and nail against bigotry come charging in with our bayonets (bf1 style, bitches! :xd:) Waving a flag of the Old Spice Guy and a bald eagle riding a unicorn while firing an uzi next to the words "Everyone is accepted, my dude")

Bigots Leave

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

"velociraptor riding a unicorn vomiting rainbows while hi-fiving a great white shark with lazer beam eyes a d the old slice guy riding it" is the offical flag design of IMP ZONE

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can some graphic design person make a little badge insignia thing that's Retarded Clown, Tracer, and Me carrying controllers like shining beacons of justice at the head of a glorious cavalry.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Punk Skin Tracer Stomping A Fascist's Head Clothing Patch 6.99
Win Group Apparel, LLC

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is the BattleTag "Azazoth" someone from this forum.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I think that's PleasingFungus

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Win Group Apparel, LLC

Lol

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

rediscover posted:

I think that's PleasingFungus

yep

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Win Group Apparel, LLC

Tracer, for all intensive purposes, heeled my skull.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

>PCucks mute character voices but not chat/voip

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Win Group Apparel, LLC

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i wish the xp boost for winning quickplay was a lot better cause people might actually care instead of going torb on attack and saying "it's just quickplay bro"

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

HORMELCHILI posted:

its good when relaxed dudes with amiable voices are on mic to motivate the team. i think every time theres been a calm guy with a nice voice on mic, weve won that round

I'm the calm guy

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Bobnumerotres posted:

i wish the xp boost for winning quickplay was a lot better cause people might actually care instead of going torb on attack and saying "it's just quickplay bro"

going torb on attack is really funny when it works

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

very sorry @ the epic yobgob, my pc started making awful noises and its overheating :/

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yep the big main fan isn't spinning and it feels really tight. epic

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

torb

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

No.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

born out of my love for weird twitter, my first guy fieri orb in 30 years [EGG DAY HYPE]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

born out of my love for weird twitter, my first guy fieri orb in 30 years [EGG DAY HYPE]

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

Remove the penalty so I can leave the game and not get any more reports of throwing the match by Hanzos and Widowmakers with a deadly objective allergy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The ELO system would stop working if they removed the penalty.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Hahahehehelmao

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
encountering a good widowmaker is always surprising and often distressing

she can do a lot of damage in the hands of someone with a working mouse...

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

NickRoweFillea posted:

I'm the calm guy

CalmBro

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

PleasingFungus posted:

encountering a good widowmaker is always surprising and often distressing

she can do a lot of damage in the hands of someone with a working mouse...
I don't believe this is true.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

I don't believe this is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip9tIwYd-8M

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah its pretty scary getting hitscan'd for 300 the exact frame you leave cover lol. but good snipers are Very Rare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this game is free to try on consoles till monday

• Locked thread