Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
Interest check on a Nikkor 24mm 2.8 AI-S lens.

I'd rate it EX+ with front and rear caps plus original metal lens hood (HS-11)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

durk onion
Oct 25, 2010

Walked posted:

So I'm selling out of my gear; I really never ever use it. Bought it all for a honeymoon to Europe, and it's literally sat aside from a few pictures here and there. Entirely worthless to me as with two kids around, the phone is our camera we always have with us. I'll probably regret selling one day, but not today.

For Sale:

Strongly do not want to split this up.

Canon 6D Body - Very good shape; bought it refurbished direct from Canon, havent used it except one trip to Italy and maybe ~100 pictures around the house.
Canon 40mm f2.8 Pancake STM
XR Di 28-75mm f2.8 - Some wear, but perfectly functional/sharp
Battery Grip - Thrid party; never used.
2 Batteries (one canon, one third party - no issues with either)
Yuongo YN560-III Flash Unit
Lowepro Flipside 300 Bag
Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod + 808RC4 Head

No guaranatees; but I THINK I have a pair of wireless triggers around. Consider these a bonus if I can dig them out.

Price:
$1250 + actual shipping with the tripod or $1200 shipped without.
I am open to a partial trade for a compact mirrorless that I'd maybe actually get to use

If there is a way to get shutter count without paying for it, please let me know and I'll gladly do so. There's no way its not under 5000 based on how much it just sits there and never gets used.

edit:

Do you live in the US? Let me know how much you want for shipping to CA and I'll take everything.

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

durk onion posted:

Do you live in the US? Let me know how much you want for shipping to CA and I'll take everything.

Literately sold on Craigslist less than an hour ago :(

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Interest check on a Canon T6S/760D kit with the 18-135 lens. Essentially brand new, less than 5 pictures taken with it. I bought it for myself as an early birthday present, but now my parents want to buy me an even better camera. I'd even throw in the lens hood, which normally isn't part of the kit. Would be shipping out of Canada, but I can cut a deal on shipping.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

rio posted:

I got an RX10 iii about a month and a half ago. It was an impulse buy and an effort to only carry one camera with me when I go places without needing to switch lenses. And it was great for that! I got some great shots with it (let me know if you would like any samples), and although I didn't do many it is phenomenal for movies. Then...I started bringing it with my X-T1. First so I could just keep one lens on the X-T1 and break out the RX10 for any focal lengths I didn't have on the other camera...then I started bringing my whole kit AND the RX10...it became just another thing I had to carry because I did ultimately always want my Fuji gear with me in some shape or form. And now, sadly, it sits at home unused.

I took maybe a few hundred shots with it? Under 500-600 I would guess, I have not kept track, but I took it for a few outings with my daughter, a trip to the aquarium, a trip to the zoo - it has not seen much use. It was GREAT for all of those though - the IQ is great, the lens is sharp through the entire range. Well, you know and if you don't reviews are easy enough to find.

So, I would like to sell it to someone who will put it to good use (and buy more Fuji stuff with the proceeds...). It is quite a camera, and doubly so with video. I am finding it hard to check used prices because I just am not seeing any used for sale yet, but I would like to start by asking $1050 shipped for it. It is in like new condition. The only two things are that when I moved last month I apparently left the box behind, which sucks (I do have the manual even though it is not pictured) and you can see on the top of the camera a couple of lines that show up when light reflects off of it. Not sure what that is about. It has been well taken care of, never dropped or handled rough.

Let me know if you have any questions or requests.

Wait, let's try that agin

Dropping this to $1050 shipped. Turns out my car needs a new transmission and I need the money - I was actually considering keeping it after it came in handy at a wedding gig where I could not move around the church but the money has to come from somewhere. So hopefully someone wants a really good deal on a like new RX10 iii.

e: if you buy it I would like to sell it on Google wallet 1) so I can get the funds to my bank faster and 2) because they don't take a cut or have any fees

rio fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Sep 7, 2016

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Interest check on a Canon T6S/760D kit with the 18-135 lens. Essentially brand new, less than 5 pictures taken with it. I bought it for myself as an early birthday present, but now my parents want to buy me an even better camera. I'd even throw in the lens hood, which normally isn't part of the kit. Would be shipping out of Canada, but I can cut a deal on shipping.

This is officially for sale now, asking $900usd for the kit with lens, and the lens hood thrown in for free. If shipping is less than $25, I'll send it off free. More than that and I'll do half-price shipping.

Will have an SA Mart thread up later tonight with pics as well. Get in your hot, hot hands, before I have to sell it to some Craigslist scum.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3789389

EDIT: Pics for the pics god.

Bloody Hedgehog fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Sep 8, 2016

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we push up flowers.

Wild EEPROM posted:

Any interest in a d7100 with about 4200 shutter actuations?
Also have 35mm f1.8g, 18-55 vr2, 55-200 vr2.

Definitely on the 7100, maybe the 35mm.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

This is officially for sale now, asking $800usd for the kit with lens, and the lens hood thrown in for free. If shipping is less than $25, I'll send it off free. More than that and I'll do half-price shipping.

Will have an SA Mart thread up later tonight with pics as well. Get in your hot, hot hands, before I have to sell it to some Craigslist scum.

Revised the price. Took a look at currency conversion rates, and dropping by $100, down to $800.

accipter
Sep 12, 2003

8th-snype posted:

Money received and spent on booze

Received the lens. It looks great, thanks! This is definitely going to help me post dicks.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Revised the price. Took a look at currency conversion rates, and dropping by $100, down to $800.

A rebel for $800? Godspeed goon

huhu
Feb 24, 2006

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

http://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/eos-rebel-t6s-ef-s-18-135mm-f-35-56-is-stm-kit-refurbished

Refurbished with a warranty.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
So, what, too low, too high? Help me out here, first time selling a camera.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

You're asking too much, especially if you're looking to sell this to someone in the states, coming from Canada (correct me if I'm wrong on that). Even if you barely used it, it's still used and most US buyers aren't going to pay you the same they could pay Canon themselves to get one they know is in refurbished shape and has a full warranty.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Good to know. It does still have its full warranty, and better than refurbished quality, but I get what you're saying.

I've had a few nibbles from Craigslist, but if those don't pan out I'm always open to serious offers.

Thoren
May 28, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Good to know. It does still have its full warranty, and better than refurbished quality, but I get what you're saying.

I thought warranties were non-transferable.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Refurbished basically means new from Canon (and Nikon, for that matter). You're better off on Ebay/Craigslist because noone on here is going to pay near that much for a T series honestly.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Bottom Liner posted:

Refurbished basically means new from Canon (and Nikon, for that matter). You're better off on Ebay/Craigslist because noone on here is going to pay near that much for a T series honestly.

Yeah, I'll def drop the price if nothing pans out on selling sites, but I had another nibble from a coworker today, so we'll see what happens.

Thanks for the info though.

rockamiclikeavandal
Jul 2, 2010

D300 $250
The D300 works perfectly but does have some scuff marks which you can see. The camera comes with the battery grip, charger, and you can have a free stroboframe as well.

Album with more images is here: https://imgur.com/a/IdwDv

Cyber Commander and 3 CSRB+ Recceivers -$350
These things are essentially brand new. Always kept in that hard shell case and still in the plastic packaging they came in.
http://paulcbuff.com/cc.php
http://paulcbuff.com/csrplus.php

Album with more images is here: http://imgur.com/DJTZWXu

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Cross-post from SA-Mart:

Hot Dog Day 42069 posted:

Hello! I'm clearing out some photography stuff:

B+W 77mm UV haze filter. I used this to complete the weather seal on Canon lenses if I was shooting in adverse conditions. Glass is clean and in good shape since the most it went up against was water. I can't really say what else it's useful for, since most folks will say UV filters are pointless.

How's $20 shipped?

Fujifilm MHG-XT Small. This seems to be the hardest to find of the metal hand grips for the Fujifilm X-T1. It's hardly a hand grip, as it's really just a custom-fit Arca-Swiss plate that still allows access to the battery door on the bottom. I left it on all the time because I liked the small amount of size it added to the X-T1. I'm stuck waiting for Fuji to make an X-T2 counterpart, as I rather liked it and would buy another.

Here's a link on Amazon in case you're not sure which MHG-XT it is, since Fujifilm made like 4 different models. How's $40 shipped?

LowePro Flipside 400 AW. This carried my full-frame DSLR, 5 lenses, a flash, filters, and my tripod on a couple of hiking trips. It's the most comfortable camera backpack I've taken hiking yet. I downsized my gear a lot so it's unnecessary now and should go to a new home.

All of the dividers are present and accounted for. Overall I'd say it's in excellent shape:

How's $75 shipped?

Let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures of anything. US and PayPal please! Thanks for looking!

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

If a recruiter asks you to become a nuclear sailor.. you say no

Cross-post from SA-Mart:

I will take that bag today, how soon can you ship it (my amazon basics bag is woefuly small and I want to demote it to "house storage" bag.". What is the paypall to ship.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

MrBlandAverage posted:

I'm selling my Mamiya RZ67 Pro II and related lenses and accessories. I'm the second owner of this camera and I've had it since 2010, when I bought it off Craigslist from the first owner, an advertising studio. Based on the age of the film they gave me with the camera, they hadn't used it since 2000. I put about 75 rolls through it, mostly between 2010, when I got it, and 2012, when I got my 4x5 camera. This camera is in excellent condition and all of the electronic interlocks work perfectly. The RZ has a reputation for being a bit of a beast, and yes, it's definitely heavier than my Pentax (though much lighter than its all-mechanical predecessor, the RB), but it has features like electronic leaf shutter (flash sync at any shutter speed!), interchangeable backs (change your film for the situation at any time!), and bellows focusing (close focus on any lens!). I used this camera as a walkaround 6x7 camera for a number of years and you could too if you wanted. Since this camera is the Pro II it adds features like half-stop shutter speeds and a darkslide interlock (it won't fire the shutter with a darkslide inserted).

I'd like $850 $775 shipped for this bundle. I'd prefer not to break it up but if you're interested in individual pieces, please say so, and maybe we can work something out.

Here's the list of what's included:
  • Mamiya RZ67 Pro II body (with fresh battery)
  • Original neck strap
  • Waist-level finder with folding magnifier
  • Prism Model 2 (non-metered, fits RZ and RB)
  • 65mm f/4
  • 110mm f/2.8 W
  • 180mm f/4.5 W-N (aperture preview lever return spring missing, works perfectly otherwise)
  • 120 Pro II 6x7 film back
  • 120 Pro 6x7 film back
  • 220 Pro II 6x7 film back
  • 220 Pro 6x7 film back
  • Polaroid Film Holder HP702 (the good one for packfilm that has darkslide storage)
  • Winder II (1.5 seconds per frame automatic winding)
  • Kirk Enterprises Arca-Swiss compatible tripod plate (with Mamiya tripod plate locator pins that make it very solid)

Price lowered to $775 shipped.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Ryand-Smith posted:

I will take that bag today, how soon can you ship it (my amazon basics bag is woefuly small and I want to demote it to "house storage" bag.". What is the paypall to ship.
I could ship it out on Monday! I'll PM you PayPal info. Thanks!

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

If a recruiter asks you to become a nuclear sailor.. you say no

I could ship it out on Monday! I'll PM you PayPal info. Thanks!

Sent as requested!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Got it! I'll send you tracking on Monday! That's for the prompt transaction!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

This is officially for sale now, asking $900usd for the kit with lens, and the lens hood thrown in for free. If shipping is less than $25, I'll send it off free. More than that and I'll do half-price shipping.

SOLD

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
LOL

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Yeah, the guy I sold it to was an odd one as well. Craigslist buyer. We met at a McDonalds, and the guy maybe said ten words the entire time. When I went to show him the camera, he was just 'It's okay, here's the money." Didn't even want to see that I wasn't selling him a box full of rocks.

Oh well, money got in the end.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Flash Sale:

Lumopro LP-180 with godox pb-960 for $210 shipped.

Excellent shape, works perfectly. Not pictured, but includes all the original accessories: case for the flash, pack of gels that fit into slots on the flash head, foot stand for the flash, charger for the battery pack, and spare 2' Quantum cable for the flash. The cable pictured is about 3-4', enough to clip the battery to your belt.

I can take more pictures, but there's no real scratches or anything aside from a slight cosmetic scratch on the front of the flash.

Selling because I barely use it, I occasionally do some event type stuff for which a manual flash isn't idea. Perfect for portrait work with umbrellas or softboxes. In fact, I can include a umbrella stand to get you on your way to dominating the strobist flickr group. With the flash plugged into the pack, the pack charges the capacitors fast as hell, and the AA's in the flash run the display. It's good for approximately 900 additional full-power flashes.

Also want to throw out an interest check for a Profoto 7b with a head, c-stand, j-hook, pocketwizards, possibly other things. For local NYC/NJ pickup. 1200 w/s pack, ridiculous amount of power, workhorse flash.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Sep 14, 2016

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Chomp chomp chomp...We have the legendary Magic Beans
Goon Made Wallets
Selling Canon T2i 550D + Sigma 17-50mm 2.8 HSM

Both excellent condition with original boxes.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3790063

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Wild EEPROM fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Jan 15, 2017

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
is anybody selling a 5d mark ii at all?

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

Bizzaro Quik posted:

is anybody selling a 5d mark ii at all?

I've got one I'll sell you cheap (I dropped it once but it's worked fine for the 5 years since). I also have the 24-105, 17-40, and a Sigma non-Art 50mm. Interested in any of that? I'll take pics when i get home.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

MrBlandAverage posted:

I've got one I'll sell you cheap (I dropped it once but it's worked fine for the 5 years since). I also have the 24-105, 17-40, and a Sigma non-Art 50mm. Interested in any of that? I'll take pics when i get home.

Yes, please. Let me know what you would like for the 5d, 24-105, and 17-40. Thanks!

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Yes, please. Let me know what you would like for the 5d, 24-105, and 17-40. Thanks!

Sorry for the delay. How does $1500 shipped & Paypal'd sound for 5D2 + 24-105 + 17-40? I have the original boxes & materials for everything, I just need to dig them up and don't have time to do so before I have to head to the airport today. I'd be able to ship on Tuesday when I get back.

Camera has about 15k clicks.

Top plate wear:

When it fell from about 3' onto rocks it landed on the grip:

Then bounced onto the lens, causing these two scratches I did my best to emphasize here - I can just barely feel them with my fingernail:

Despite the fall, the camera has worked perfectly in the 5 years since and I never noticed any effect on images.

Other included stuff I had readily accessible - 17-40, two extra batteries, the charger and an Arca-Swiss compatible L-plate:

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Thanks for posting. Can you please let me know how much you would like for just the camera? Might not be able to swing the lenses at the moment. Apologies!

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Thanks for posting. Can you please let me know how much you would like for just the camera? Might not be able to swing the lenses at the moment. Apologies!

How about $675 for just the camera?

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -