Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005

I really enjoyed the caption of this one. Great mix of "We don't condone violence but demand FREE SPEECH to incite violence!! Unless it is against our followers!!!" And then immediately followed by "be careful what you comment because "trolls" will document your racism and we don't want that!"

How can you be this dense??????

Immolat1on has a new favorite as of 17:02 on Sep 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
"Free Speech" is used as an excuse so much.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
A lot of right-wingers take "free speech" quite literally as the right to say ANYTHING at anytime. Thus ignoring laws that touch on hate speech and the such, but mah freedom *sobs*

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I think it's some kind of JO challenge.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

BigglesSWE posted:

A lot of right-wingers take "free speech" quite literally as the right to say ANYTHING at anytime. Thus ignoring laws that touch on hate speech and the such, but mah freedom *sobs*

And then call for the execution of people who express other opinions, such as the football player sitting during the national anthem.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Fashionable Jorts posted:

And then call for the execution of people who express other opinions, such as the football player sitting during the national anthem.

Thank are troops for the freedom to be forced into rampant nationalism!

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
I have old classmates who never posting anything except the occasional check in, maybe a big event they participated and half the time it's someone else tagging them. The once in a blue moon they do post? I've had a couple guys post they wish their gf or wife was more like Harley. One super nice gal I went to school with shared a photo of a 9-11 jumper accompanied by a screed as to why not respecting our flag anthem and pledge is disrespectful to 9-11 victims. Thanks for the photo of someone leaping to their death at 8 am in the morning.

But really, out of all of the things in your life, out of all of the things you care about, out of all of the things going on in this world, the single thing you are going to post this month is that?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/jitka/status/774639060514058244

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

quote:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Not to mention that Ray Lewis probably murdered at least 2 people and got completely away with it.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Trained in gorilla warfare. Squad mate of Harambe.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
So this day should bring on some interesting posts I'm sure.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

TotalLossBrain posted:

Trained in gorilla warfare. Squad mate of Harambe.

His skills failed him when he needed them most.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Cross posting from the Freep thread

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/774684329016299520

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I'm lost about the deplorables thing. Is it this? http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-basket-of-deplorables/

I really don't get what's so insane about that statement.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Ularg posted:

I'm lost about the deplorables thing. Is it this? http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-basket-of-deplorables/

Republicans.

Dushkani
Jun 25, 2012

Rarr.
I'll just log on to facebook before I go to bed to see what's...

...up...

:suicide:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Dushkani posted:

...up...

Sharing to Facebook now....

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

What is this?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Dushkani posted:

...up...

Ride away at 1.X mph?

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

PhazonLink posted:

Ride away at 1.X mph?

Clearly, that is riding away at 1 manpower.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Dushkani posted:

...up...

You know, you could at least dress for this level of supervillany, dad.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Intoluene posted:

Clearly, that is riding away at 1 manpower.

Pfft if you think they're man.

I've seen that picture way too many times on Imgur and this is the first time I've noticed the two other women in red.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

You know, you could at least dress for this level of supervillany, dad.

Hey man Steve Jobs should be able to have fun in his retirement.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Ularg posted:

Pfft if you think they're man.

A manpower is an actual unit of work, much like horsepower. :science:

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Intoluene posted:

A manpower is an actual unit of work, much like horsepower. :science:

So the woman-horse is producing .75 manpower

e:

Well...

Postal Parcel has a new favorite as of 06:43 on Sep 11, 2016

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I'm more concerned with him having sex at 8 years old because if that's true holy poo poo.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Puppy Time posted:

LOL you think these people care about the context they cherry pick their quotations from.

i know they don't, but the free availability of the context and the hilarity it implies justifies their existence.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Ok Fella posted:

I'm more concerned with him having sex at 8 years old because if that's true holy poo poo.

I'm gonna guess it's not true

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:

zVxTeflon posted:

I'm gonna guess it's not true

i'm not even sure that'd be possible.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Postal Parcel posted:

So the woman-horse is producing .75 manpower

e:

Well...

:stare:

Is he... is he okay?

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

"Larry Silverstein. This man bought the World Trade Center six months before the terrorist attack and took out an insurance policy specifically on terror attacks that ended up paying $4,55 billion."

This dude shared the image from "information is resistance" with the comment "makes you think".

He went to Uni with me and has a doctorate :negative:

shabutie
Aug 19, 2005

What's the sex maniacs profile picture? The green commenter mentions it so I'm guessing it's something gross.

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug

Ularg posted:

The absolutely worse thing you can call a white person is the R word.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Mikl posted:

"Larry Silverstein. This man bought the World Trade Center six months before the terrorist attack and took out an insurance policy specifically on terror attacks that ended up paying $4,55 billion."

This dude shared the image from "information is resistance" with the comment "makes you think".

He went to Uni with me and has a doctorate :negative:

This is missing the fact that he had purchased a complex that had previously had a major terrorist attack conducted on it and multiple plans for attacks on major landmarks had been uncovered before 9/11, so terrorism insurance would be entirely logical.

The value of the towers was also estimated at greater than $7 billion. Silverstein had to fight to get even half that from the insurance payout.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Mikl posted:

"information is resistance"

I followed their news site for a while to trawl for amusing conspiracy theory material but it wasn't very amusing. This was before that ex staffer came out explaining the admin's "Christian awakening" transforming the site into what it currently is

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

chitoryu12 posted:

This is missing the fact that he had purchased a complex that had previously had a major terrorist attack conducted on it and multiple plans for attacks on major landmarks had been uncovered before 9/11, so terrorism insurance would be entirely logical.

The value of the towers was also estimated at greater than $7 billion. Silverstein had to fight to get even half that from the insurance payout.

If I'm reading the Wiki page correctly, It's also missing how he has had to pay rent to the Port Authority throughout all the years the compound was being rebuilt (and therefore, getting no leasing revenue). If this was a conspiracy, it was a really lovely one.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Immolat1on posted:

I really enjoyed the caption of this one. Great mix of "We don't condone violence but demand FREE SPEECH to incite violence!! Unless it is against our followers!!!" And then immediately followed by "be careful what you comment because "trolls" will document your racism and we don't want that!"

How can you be this dense??????

LIKE & SHARE
IF YOU THINK CITIZENS
HAVE THE RIGHT TO
FORCEFULLY DISASSEMBLE

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
HuffPo writer pens some article on a 2nd Civil War in America and commenters go nuts. "End of an error"

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rev-dr-susan-k-smith/the-coming-of-americas-civil-war_b_9501120.html

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Please Texas, please try to secede.

I also love how there's still a "City boy liberal" and "Country conservative" *spit*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Ularg posted:

Please Texas, please try to secede.

I also love how there's still a "City boy liberal" and "Country conservative" *spit*

Sir I would research some more.

Edit: This is a very simple thing to understand.

TotalLossBrain has a new favorite as of 18:37 on Sep 11, 2016