Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
squirting icing out of the tube right into my mouth and it feels really classy because of the weed i smoked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

thathonkey posted:

was just cleaning my favorite pipe (stand-up bubbler, completely clear like the professional lab equipment that it is; none of that drippy hippy colorful bullshit). just wanted to save that i hate resin. god drat resin :argh: it's so sticky and it gets on everything and it's so hard to clean off and it smells loving terrible.

in short: gently caress resin

I left my pipe in my jeep on a hot day last week and all the resin inside melted and flowed out into my center console. I second the notion: gently caress resin.

On the bright side, I have some Sour D to smoke on today.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
dont be ridin dirty bros it isnt worth the hassle

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doesn't matter when you live in glorious :co:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
dont cops still hassle you there and try to give you DUIs and such?

that's the big thing in Canada - they made "cop says your, like, so high man" gets the same charge as a failed breathalizer, and legalization won't be changing that

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
we will occasionally get a gram of shatter to put on top of bowls or w/e but we dont do dabs b/c i have met too many burnouts that do a gram a day and then all they talk about is how they have to do a gram of dabs a day

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

reallivedinosaur posted:

dont cops still hassle you there and try to give you DUIs and such?

last time I went to Denver one of the first things i saw in the actual city was a middle aged suburban mom lookin lady driving around with her windows down blatantly smoking a huge fatty. i was in a car with the windows rolled up and could smell her joint from a block away. seems pretty lax there.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

marauderthirty posted:

Doesn't matter when you live in glorious :co:

Haaaayyyyy send your boy a zip to Chicago! :dukedoge:

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Moridin920 posted:

Eazy E is dope as gently caress in 2016 too

could release this poo poo today and it'd be better than 95% of the garbage on the radio

Or Eazy E protege Bone Thugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l9xRlTPjW8

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Russian Duckfoot.

Seriously has anyone ever seen or tried this poo poo? Hell I'm not entirely sure its even a thing. Like at all in nature or cosmos a thing,

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

The Goatfather posted:

i recently got a tiny robot dick for extracts and it is amazing. One bowlpack of wax and a full battery lasts me a couple of days or more of heavy use and it's super discreet and unsmelly. Here where weed is still illegal it's a worthy successor to the venerable dugout/bat and i feel much better carrying and using it out in the world compared to anything involving bud.

Just lol though if you have a bunch of ridiculous dabbing hardware at home where you could just be vaping/smoking full flavored bud instead

e: its this lil guy

ripping on a vape pen while a cop is following me for a few blocks and none the wiser :sbahj:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Got my hands on some of that Gorilla Glue last night. Boy howdy!

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I've been loving blitzed every night since friday and i'm like maybe it's time to take a night off the weed.

But it's nearly 9.30pm i got nowhere to go and i've hit the gym and eaten dinner and i just wanna 420 and watch star trek deep space 9

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

high

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
planning on smoking some:

weed

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

reallivedinosaur posted:

planning on smoking some:

weed

pretty
pretty
pretty
good list

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
silicon bong talk: you can shove ice cube in there and it will stretch like a python swallowing a toddler, so you dont gotta freeze your fingers trying to melt it down enough to get in the tube

pretty nice imho

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPkUC8T5lok

buddy got one of these and it ownnnnns

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

the slide on that looks neat i might pick one up if i see one around

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
its v neat, you can order more honeycombs from them and stack 6 or 7. it already hits real smooth with just the one thats included

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

i kinda lose my sense of touch when i get high is that normal? its like my nerves that send the sensation of touch to my brain get a bunch of packetloss. 3/10 uncomfortable experience would not recommend

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

ROFLburger posted:

i kinda lose my sense of touch when i get high is that normal? its like my nerves that send the sensation of touch to my brain get a bunch of packetloss. 3/10 uncomfortable experience would not recommend

Sorry about your borked brain. This happened to my friend who also generally has a broken as gently caress brain when on drugs

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Dabs are loving intense, I do not like being that high. That and you know how terribly sticky and dense it is? I'm sure it doesn't at all cool and reform into that same substance inside your lungs, nope. That 5 minute coughing fit is just your lungs thanking you for it.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
that's why you filter it through water or use a roadrunner

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

lol at the vape pens

i vape but i only vape flowers. def comparable to smoking. you guys are getting ripped the gently caress off

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

nawcom posted:

lol at the vape pens

i vape but i only vape flowers. def comparable to smoking. you guys are getting ripped the gently caress off

Lots of people are starting to put wax in the pens and it is basically the same as hitting a rig but more discreet.

I am not much of a fan but the efficiency is amazing.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
flowers for flavor, oil/wax for more discretion
co2 oil is notoriously low on flavor/odor, its like the weed equivalent of the white matrix protein glop stuff they ate

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Got some Kurupt moons rocks tonight. Watermelon and original. They're flower, dipped in oil and then rolled in keif.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
sounds real good but wouldnt it be hard to break them up without getting sticky kief all over and wasting it?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

sounds real good but wouldnt it be hard to break them up without getting sticky kief all over and wasting it?

It's already broken up into some smaller pieces but they said use a razor to cut the big ones.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Riding clean is a very good idea for all the young ones reading.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Jonny 290 posted:

we will occasionally get a gram of shatter to put on top of bowls or w/e but we dont do dabs b/c i have met too many burnouts that do a gram a day and then all they talk about is how they have to do a gram of dabs a day

We have dudes come into the store buying a gram of shatter a day every day. Thirty fuckin bucks, doesn't matter if we have anything that's even close to what they want strain wise, they do it. I don't get how you smoke that many dabs and also make enough money to pay for that.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
210$ a week drug habit aint too shabby :shrug:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Got some Kurupt moons rocks tonight. Watermelon and original. They're flower, dipped in oil and then rolled in keif.

so you put them in a pipe and smoke?

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

nawcom posted:

lol at the vape pens

not at all, wax is great. I don't vape much at home but a nice small vape pen and wax while travelling is perfect, and it's nice and intense too.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Cowboy Pope posted:

We have dudes come into the store buying a gram of shatter a day every day. Thirty fuckin bucks, doesn't matter if we have anything that's even close to what they want strain wise, they do it. I don't get how you smoke that many dabs and also make enough money to pay for that.

30 dollars a day is a pack of cigarettes, a beer and a hamburger and about an hours wage for most people

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

reallivedinosaur posted:

30 dollars a day is a pack of cigarettes, a beer and a hamburger and about an hours wage for most people

soon enough 30 dollars will just be the pack of cigarettes

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Earwicker posted:

soon enough 30 dollars will just be the pack of cigarettes

no poo poo, i quit about 3 years ago and suddenly realized i had been in the middle class this whole time - i just spent it all on smokes

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
what i dont understand is how anyone can afford to be an alcoholic in canada

i mean, i went through my "hang out at the bar" phase, pints can run you ~10 bucks here after tip. I see the same people pounding 7 or 8 a night, plus buying rounds of shots.

I know dudes who make like 150k a year and live in lovely one room basement apartments with nothing to show for it.

Sad!

*orders 20 grams each of girl scout cookies and chemdawg*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
man i really want to try those goddamn moon rocks