Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Authentic renaissance-era camera stabilization.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

It's Butt Problems Day in the confession thread :toot:

quote:

I just spent the last 3 days abusing opiates and didn't poo poo as a result. Today after painfully forcing the first poo poo out they became more and more urgent and liquid until I was just spraying poo poo into the toilet

quote:

Wuddup Goonz

I've had a yeast infection (at least at first) in my butt for about 2.5 months now, and I'm starting to lose hope of it ever going away.

First it just felt like a regular rash, so I used some Sudocrem zinc oxide cream every day for relief. Relief was almost instantaneous.

Went to a doctor 2 months ago, he said it was a yeast infection that was pretty gnarly (skin sloughing and such) and he prescribed me some Viaderm KC. Causes for rash were me recently taking up running (sweat+friction) and washing too thoroughly down there with too much soap.

I used the Sudocrem with this Viaderm over top of it for the next month.

Rash got better, but not perfect - then healing plateaued.

Went back to the doctor a month later (a month ago from today), told him it still wasn't better, and he was surprised. He took a look, said yeast was gone, but the rash was still there. He prescribed me some Betaderm to heal the rest. He also said he'd send a referral to a dermatologist.

So today, a month later, and I'm still battling this bullshit. Seemed like rash got worse after Betaderm, so after a few days of it getting worse, I fluctuated back to Viaderm to just Sudocrem then back to Viaderm again - convinced the yeast or bacteria was still there. I still haven't heard from any dermatologist about any appointment dates, and the doctor's office says they definitely submitted my referral. I will follow up with them again today, or ask them to resend, because this is fuckin' bullshit.

In the meantime, short of going to an emergency room (I can still just barely tolerate it), I still have to deal with this on my own. I thought I reached a breakthrough two days ago by realizing that with all the creams I'd been using, the area's been constantly moist for more than 2 months. So, Gold Bond time. Area's been minty and bone-dry for 2 days now, which seemed to be working at first, but now it's starting to get very irritated again. Hope came back, and hope is being lost again. And again and again and again.

What the gently caress, GOONS??

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The first one I think was a happy ending, really

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
"skin sloughing" in a goon rear end in a top hat?!?!! what's he throw up smiley

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Stop running Falling Off Butthole Goon. Use a rowing machine or something with less friction for a few weeks and see how that works.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

now that the yeast is gone have you considered that the reason your butthole is irritated is because you keep slathering it in medical creams and powders

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
opiate shits are real I feel for you bro

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Dermatologists have huge waiting lists so you might not see them for like a year.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

cock hero flux posted:

now that the yeast is gone have you considered that the reason your butthole is irritated is because you keep slathering it in medical creams and powders

I dunno, I slather ur mom's butthole in creams all the time and she doesn't seem to mind

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

a good steak is brown inside all the way through

this is not bait

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
welp see you all in 500 posts about steak

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

STEAK IS A MEDIUM RARELY DONE WELL!!!!!!!!!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

VanSandman posted:

welp see you all in 500 posts about steak

someone in the boston thread mentioned his wife puts ketchup on it

the thread never recovered

Brass Key
Sep 15, 2007

Attention! Something tremendous has happened!
Butt rash goon: try a miconazole powder like zeasorb. It's sold as an antifungal but is also narrow-spectrum antibacterial against a few things that love loving up damp skin folds. There's a lot of microbes on a butt crack and two months of wetness probably didn't do it any favours.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord
Cut off your buttcheeks

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
please don't troll the steak i cooked

in uni i bought kratom and woke up to have a poo poo and it took like 30 minutes and felt like passing a rock that was going to tear my arse and that was the last time i did kratom

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
It is my sincerest hope that all goon butts find healing

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.
I do not understand steak, if you cook some meat why not cut it too? If I order food I want the food prepared and ready to eat.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Solice Kirsk posted:

Stop running Falling Off Butthole Goon. Use a rowing machine or something with less friction for a few weeks and see how that works.

:psyduck: uh have you ever used a rowing machine because if you have skin sloughing off your rear end I am pretty sure it would be the absolute last thing you'd want to do

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Running is bad for you. Lift weights or do anything else but running is for chumps.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Ryoshi posted:

:psyduck: uh have you ever used a rowing machine because if you have skin sloughing off your rear end I am pretty sure it would be the absolute last thing you'd want to do

Have you ever used one? The seat is mounted on a rail and moves when you row, there is no friction at butt level.

And Solice Kirsk, thank you for that pic. I have a steak waiting for me in the fridge and now I can't wait to grill it.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

loquacius posted:

I just spent the last 3 days abusing opiates and didn't poo poo as a result. Today after painfully forcing the first poo poo out they became more and more urgent and liquid until I was just spraying poo poo into the toilet

Don't force it out, it's bad for you.

loquacius posted:

I don't mind ketchup on steak that has been cooked beyond well done and into the charcoal part of the spectrum. That's not how I ask for steak in a restaurant but how I sometimes get it when I visit family.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Buttcoin purse posted:

Don't force it out, it's bad for you.

I don't mind ketchup on steak that has been cooked beyond well done and into the charcoal part of the spectrum. That's not how I ask for steak in a restaurant but how I sometimes get it when I visit family.

:sever:

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Yeah that's what I do to the bits that are completely black :downsrim:

Dekenai
Mar 11, 2009

loquacius posted:

Wasn't paying attention properly and thought we were still talking about buttholes. Ewww.

:barf:

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
What kind of philistine would spoil a good rimming with ketchup?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Have you ever used one? The seat is mounted on a rail and moves when you row, there is no friction at butt level.

And Solice Kirsk, thank you for that pic. I have a steak waiting for me in the fridge and now I can't wait to grill it.

lol yes, except there's still a ton of pressure on your rear end as you're literally moving your entire body weight back and forth on it

like I'm having real trouble thinking of a workout that is harder on your rear end skin than rowing, as long as we're not counting your mother's love of rough paddling here (tell her I said hi btw)

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
if ur rear end skin is sloughing off, u have bigger problems than whether to use a rowing machine or swim laps

e: that's just my opinion

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

HerStuddMuffin posted:

What kind of philistine would spoil a good rimming with ketchup?
You know what they put on buttholes in Amsterdam? Mayonnaise.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
In France, they call it a "Royale with cheese"

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
Have you considered jumping rope? It can be as or more aerobic than running, and probably won't make your butthole fall out.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

my anonymous confession is i found out this one other poster on the forums i like for being a pretty cool chill person lives in the same city i do. i wanna meet up with them but i feel like that's creepy stalker poo poo so i just kinda watch em post and do nothing

totally not creepy stalker poo poo: whinging in an anonymous post about how i'm too awkward to stalk this person

quote:

Re: adult virgin discussion

I'm a 25 year old virgin, mostly due to severe social anxiety. I have a small group of long-time friends whom I hang out with about once a week or so, but that's about it. In general, I'm just way too afraid of people to ever be able to advance socially past the lowly level where I am right now.

I can't even hold down a simple entry-level job, due to a fear that everyone there is judging me for my many inadequacies, so I'm also chronically unemployed and living with my parents. I've been on meds since middle school and therapy since several years ago, but it hasn't seemed to matter that much, except that I think I've come to loathe myself a little bit less recently.

So yeah, it's totally possible to be an adult virgin in this day and age, provided you have some sort of severe mental disorder.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

:justpost: and :therapy: respectively

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
its cool u can hang out with me

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Man up, go join a football team.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

The only reason I married and had kids was because it massively benefits me socially to do so. I married a woman from a culture where married couples are valued more highly in a family than single family members, and married couples with kids are valued more highly than those without kids. So I played the game.

After I got married, my mother-in-law kicked out her single nephew from the small house he was renting from them and let us live there for free. Once we started having kids, any single or childless family members were expected to help babysit those with kids. We never have to pay for a babysitter because in my wife's family its just expected you drop what you're doing and help out with things like this.

Because I'm not a part of their culture, any tepid effort I make toward respecting it is treated as a huge deal and they give me an enormous amount of latitude in handwaving away dumb and lazy things I may do. Stuff like spending an hour taking my infant son to the store and back is seen as this incredibly generous act and for a father of three my actual day-to-day responsibilities toward my three children are quite minimal; even for my wife most of her family does much of the heavy lifting.

My confession is that because I married into a culture that does this, I actually have far more of a social life married with 3 kids than I would've had I been single; my in-laws subsidize an enormous amount of free time for me and they treat it like I'm the one doing them a favor.

quote:

Is this where i make up a story about working for the government and somehow i know all about how aliens are real and also obama has aids or something?

Hey but seriously folks

So uh I'm fairly certain I have ADD. Every single thing I've read about some person's experience with ADD and stuff is, like, exactly the same as my experiences and everything. But anyway I haven't gone to see a doctor about it and I dunno what I should do anyway, and I don't know if I'm gonna see a doctor anyway about it, because, uh, IDK. I don't know how to explain.

Sometimes I get into playing a game for a long time and think 'ah I'm fine' but then most of time I recognize something ain't right. I've told people for years that I "don't like going to the movies" because people talk and stuff but the real reason is just because I get bored after like 20 minutes every time I'm at a movie.

I don't know I haven't told anyone this anyway so lol anonymous confession, dicks out for harambe, imethanbradberry, memes lol. peace out boy scouts

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Not posted: someone typing a bunch of mad words at the doxxer guy (again, just post in the thread), a one-sentence confession about lusting for dickgirls that seemed to be actually be more about typing a bunch of bad words and giggling; forums user Orkin Mang engaging in some guerrilla marketing of his monster dong

quote:

lazy daddy

This might seem like a sweet deal right now (and it is) but you might want to make sure you take some sort of interest in your childrens' lives as they get older or they're gonna get hosed up and they're gonna hate you. Remember they're human beings and you're responsible for them.

Still definitely abuse the free babysitting, just, y'know, take an interest.

quote:

Self-diagnosed ADD goon

A self-diagnosis of something like ADD doesn't mean a whole lot, but yeah you should definitely see a doctor. Don't worry about not having much to tell them, because they are professionals and they know what to do. Depending on the severity of your case, they might decide you need medication, or not. If it's mild enough it might actually be better to do nothing! But that's not my call to make because I am not a doctor, and neither are you. Remember, you're an adult and if you're given treatment that you decide makes things worse you're under no obligation to stay on it.

(NOTE: not taking your meds is usually terrible advice but for the specific case of mild ADD I decided it was probably ok to say 'use your judgment')

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

loquacius posted:

my anonymous confession is i found out this one other poster on the forums i like for being a pretty cool chill person lives in the same city i do. i wanna meet up with them but i feel like that's creepy stalker poo poo so i just kinda watch em post and do nothing

totally not creepy stalker poo poo: whinging in an anonymous post about how i'm too awkward to stalk this person

Hmm, I'm flattered but PM me and I'll decide if I want to hang out with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Sadbrains virgoon - try getting tested for compatibility with your drugs. Some people don't metabolize all drugs.

• Locked thread