Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
BREAKING NEWS: Old woman Hillary Clinton is not perfectly healthy

LATER THIS HOUR: Donald Trump is a stupid racist shitbag who cannot form a complete sentence to save his life

[edit] I really should not be a new page person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Baloogan posted:

lol its 911
which is the better collapse, hillary clinton or tower seven

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

paranoid randroid posted:

once again we should all be grateful that donald trump is the most useless sack of poo poo on the planet, to the point that even a comatose brain in a jar could defeat him, given adequate structural advantages

Yep. Trump will need at least two black swan events to win; Him not being a gently caress up for two months, and a complete economic crash. The economy crashing is more likely.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Atrocious Joe posted:

That cult would never die till the stars came right again, and the secret priests would take great Cthulhu from His tomb to revive His subjects and resume His rule of earth. The time would be easy to know, for then mankind would have become as the Great Old Ones; free and wild and beyond good and evil, with laws and morals thrown aside and all men shouting and killing and revelling in joy. Then the liberated Old Ones would teach them new ways to shout and kill and revel and enjoy themselves, and all the earth would flame with a holocaust of ecstasy and freedom. Meanwhile the cult, by appropriate rites, must keep alive the memory of those ancient ways and shadow forth the prophecy of their return.

He is something of a rarity because of his age and history. His original body was born five centuries ago. His first death was by accident; the destruction was not total, so he was reconstructed. Since he was considered important to the GOP and was involved in dangerous work, he was allowed three incarnations, rather than the usual two. His present body is adapted for specialty work; it's a popular type and is completely self-contained. His waste systems are also closed. Within his abdomen there is a small power supply; all his wastes are reprocessed internally. He needs to replace his power source and bring in supplementary materials only once a year. He requires water every three months.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Count Roland posted:

Yeah but Clinton actually looks and acts sick, whereas Trump... is a lot of things, but sick-looking isn't one of them.

trump is statistically more likely to die because of:
height
skin
weight
diet
y chromosome

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

hard not to embrace the absurdity that an insane conspiracy theory promulgated only by extreme far right idiots turned out to be very, extremely correct, to the point that what i posted actually happened on video

I mean, she did actually have a clot and a stroke or whatever and she does have that persistent cough and that long bathroom break and that trouble with stairs

When you only hear these things as Hannity bundles them with XANAX PEN and BIG SECRET BLACK HANDLER BRO it is easy to forget they are documented

Kind of like when certain facts about 9/11 get bundled with jet fuel steel beams and holographic planes OR MAYBE NOT JUST SAYIN

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Nichael posted:

I do. They have much less money than him. They look better. He is disgusting looking.

Disgusting and unhealthy are two different things though. He's kind of in uncanny valley territory, because he's specifically trying not to look his age. He still manages to exude power and strength rather than ill health though. And yeah of course being a tall man helps in that regard.

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
my dead gay president

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Why do we collectively act like mental health is not "health" too? The man is clearly unhinged, and his psychiatric state absolutely is as worrying, if not more worrying, than the physical state of his repulsive body.

Sinteres posted:

Disgusting and unhealthy are two different things though. He's kind of in uncanny valley territory, because he's specifically trying not to look his age. He still manages to exude power and strength rather than ill health though. And yeah of course being a tall man helps in that regard.

I see just as much evidence that he's sick as Clinton, to be honest. Being overweight isn't healthy at that age. Nor is having his temper and personality disorder. Clinton reacted badly to the heat and the nation melts down. This is pathetic and shameful.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Montasque posted:

Yep. Trump will need at least two black swan events to win; Him not being a gently caress up for two months, and a complete economic crash. The economy crashing is more likely.

optic ghosts and all that, but if hillary faints again in a more public way with clear video i predict state polls are gonna start tightening

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

breaklaw posted:

Feminists are full of poo poo. How the gently caress is overall physical health a gendered thing? It's common knowledge that on average women have longer lifespans than men, and that men are a much higher risk for deadly diseases like heart problems and almost every other disease besides breast cancer. How does screeching at everyone about sexism every two minutes make people more sympathetic to accusations of sexism?

concern trolling about what makes people sympathetic to accusations of sexism might be more likely to work if you didn't open with "feminists are full of poo poo" fyi

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Nichael posted:

Why do we collectively act like mental health is not "health" too? The man is clearly unhinged, and his psychiatric state absolutely is as worrying, if not more worrying, than the physical state of his repulsive body.

god drat thats some good spin

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Sinteres posted:

Disgusting and unhealthy are two different things though. He's kind of in uncanny valley territory, because he's specifically trying not to look his age. He still manages to exude power and strength rather than ill health though.

yeah the obese dude that blasts himself with orange cancer is real healthy lookin

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mass effect 3 has an epilepsy warning

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump

TRUMP

trump

TRUMP

tr--

-----

-------flatline

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Oiled and Ready posted:

I mean, she did actually have a clot and a stroke or whatever and she does have that persistent cough and that long bathroom break and that trouble with stairs

When you only hear these things as Hannity bundles them with XANAX PEN and BIG SECRET BLACK HANDLER BRO it is easy to forget they are documented

Kind of like when certain facts about 9/11 get bundled with jet fuel steel beams and holographic planes OR MAYBE NOT JUST SAYIN

ill need an intvu with a xanax spox because my gut reax is that pen statement needs some correx

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Nichael posted:

Are you joking? Trump looks like utter crap for a man of his wealth and age. He is morbidly obese and could barely stay awake while talking to the Mexican president.

I haven't seen Trump and Nieto. Link?

I guess I don't know what rich people look like, but by my standards (ie where I grew up and where I live) he looks pretty ok. Importantly, he's not fainting or coughing a lot. I'd like to see this thing in Mexico though.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

god drat thats some good spin

I rather have a dead grandmother than an idiot fascist.

Nietzschean posted:

People are saying, and I'm not saying it but really trustworthy people are saying, that Donald Trump liked the ending of Mass Effect 3.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

intvu xanax spox to correx reax

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
brb sacrificing a fatted calf to Khnews Sy'kul, the Dark God of Optics

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

anime was right posted:

yeah the obese dude that blasts himself with orange cancer is real healthy lookin

You're intellectualizing. We know tanning is bad for you, but having a tan makes people think you look healthier. Some level of weight in old people looks healthier than being skinny too, even though that's not true either. He doesn't look like a frail sickly old man, even if he may be unhealthy in reality.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
this is it

this is hillary's rubicon

Alea iacta est

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Magicks and Opticks

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Nietzschean posted:

Hillary liked the ending.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael posted:

People are saying, and I'm not saying it but really trustworthy people are saying, that Donald Trump liked the ending of Mass Effect 3.

Bip Roberts posted:

BOOSTED, do you care to comment?

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

anime was right posted:

on the other hand, his dad lived to age 93 and his mom to age 87. and all his siblings are alive except the one who drank himself to death

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

Nichael posted:

I see just as much evidence that he's sick as Clinton, to be honest. Being overweight isn't healthy at that age. Nor is having his temper and personality disorder. Clinton reacted badly to the heat and the nation melts down. This is pathetic and shameful.

There is literally no evidence that trump is unhealthy. Yes he's fat and yes that can cause a myriad of health issues but we have seen nothing to indicate that he has them. OTOH hillary has well documented health failings especially after today.

It's not even a bad argument to say you'd prefer unhealthy Hillary to healthy Trump but don't try to act like trump's health is anywhere near the level of hers.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Jazerus posted:

yeah you'd think Saiyan physiology would be hardier than this

Lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Sinteres posted:

You're intellectualizing. We know tanning is bad for you, but having a tan makes people think you look healthier. Some level of weight in old people looks healthier than being skinny too, even though that's not true either. He doesn't look like a frail sickly old man, even if he may be unhealthy in reality.

I say this unironically and it's sad. Reality has no basis in presidential politics in 2016.

Bip Roberts posted:

Yeah? Well Donald Trump thought Command & Conquer 4 was a good direction for the series.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

trump will def have a heart attack in the next 8 years

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Baloogan posted:

He is something of a rarity because of his age and history. His original body was born five centuries ago. His first death was by accident; the destruction was not total, so he was reconstructed. Since he was considered important to the GOP and was involved in dangerous work, he was allowed three incarnations, rather than the usual two. His present body is adapted for specialty work; it's a popular type and is completely self-contained. His waste systems are also closed. Within his abdomen there is a small power supply; all his wastes are reprocessed internally. He needs to replace his power source and bring in supplementary materials only once a year. He requires water every three months.

JEB!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

blood sugar sex optik

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Johnston just got stoned and is still stuck at the press start screen

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Wall Is Life posted:

There is literally no evidence that trump is unhealthy. Yes he's fat and yes that can cause a myriad of health issues but we have seen nothing to indicate that he has them. OTOH hillary has well documented health failings especially after today.

It's not even a bad argument to say you'd prefer unhealthy Hillary to healthy Trump but don't try to act like trump's health is anywhere near the level of hers.

Mental health is health, and frankly, it's insulting to insinuate otherwise.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

extremely likely yea.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Same.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Wall Is Life posted:

donald trump literally has narcissistic personality disorder

but that is irrelevant to the fact that he's a moron with bad idea's and 60% of the country would vote "hit my big toe with a hammer" before they'd vote trump

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

If he got so wound up by Hillary dunking on him during the debates and then blew a coronary gasket right on stage, that would be pretty sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Baloogan posted:

Johnston just got stoned and is still stuck at the press start screen

hes stuck on the first level of Rez but doesnt really care because the music is fully sick

• Locked thread