Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Ularg posted:

I also love how there's still a "City boy liberal" and "Country conservative" *spit*

Welcome to Ontario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

End of an error.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Pharma-bro is at it again.

https://twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/775037207254036480?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

wow he's so edgy

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Nice subtle characterization.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Next panel, they lay into him for being the one doing all the floor making GBS threads.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Blind Pineapple posted:

Nice subtle characterization.

I guess we can't complain about anything until all of that one dude's problems are solved.

Also:

Bast Relief posted:

Next panel, they lay into him for being the one doing all the floor making GBS threads.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

the artwork makes me mad and poops aren't hollow

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

mng posted:

the artwork makes me mad and poops aren't hollow

Mine are?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Maybe you should stop doing whatever's going on in your avatar, and start doing what's going on in mine

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

This all worked out very well.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

TotalLossBrain posted:

HuffPo writer pens some article on a 2nd Civil War in America and commenters go nuts. "End of an error"

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rev-dr-susan-k-smith/the-coming-of-americas-civil-war_b_9501120.html

My brain wants to explode and have one of my many professors that have worked in government in Texas try to explain why this won't ever happen but I'm sure their broken brains have already made workarounds against people that have spent their entire lives in politics.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

it's a cat it's a loving CAT

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Lots of great stuff today.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Mattress store runs idiotic ad about their 9/11 sale. Schadenfreude ensues.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/911-mattress-commercial_us_57d24ecee4b06a74c9f40c65

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

TotalLossBrain posted:

Lots of great stuff today.

Idiots on Social Media: 911 Terror Awlful

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Jia posted:

Ignoring the silliness of assuming cats have gender identities like humans do, how does he not know his cat's sex "for certain"? Pick it up and check the underside, dude.

e: I assumed someone like this would know the difference between sex and gender, but maybe that's giving him too much credit

hyperhazard has a new favorite as of 03:05 on Sep 12, 2016

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

hyperhazard posted:

Ignoring the silliness of assuming cats have gender identities like humans do, how does he not know his cat's sex "for certain"? Pick it up and check the underside, dude.

e: I assumed someone like this would know the difference between sex and gender, but maybe that's giving him too much credit

It's actually not that easy on cats. Male cats don't just have like a cat dick hanging down like dogs do.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

e: nm

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Jia posted:

"Hir" is kind of a dumb choice for made-up gender neutral pronoun anyway because presumably you'd still pronounce it "her" verbally.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Mak0rz posted:

"Hir" is kind of a dumb choice for made-up gender neutral pronoun anyway because presumably you'd still pronounce it "her" verbally.

That's what the feminists want you to do :ssh:

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Mak0rz posted:

I've always pronounced it as a homonym to "hear".

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

You guys should check out the Miracle Mattress page!

https://www.facebook.com/miraclemattress210/?hc_ref=SEARCH

It won't be around for long.

http://uproxx.com/webculture/matress-store-911-ad-closed/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZmM-2gj5Gc

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Tiny Lowtax posted:

It's actually not that easy on cats. Male cats don't just have like a cat dick hanging down like dogs do.

It's even harder before they're fully grown.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

http://imgur.com/gallery/bghORLS

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Unless it's a kitten the person just found somewhere it's kind of hard not to know your cats gender. You either got it fixed at some point or it has big cat balls if it's a boy, and if you adopted it already fixed they would tell you the gender.

To be fair we got our family cat from a friend and were told it was a boy as a kitten and it wasn't til months later when we took him in to get him fixed we were told he was a girl. That was probably down to us not having any reason to check but this person is specifically bringing up their cats gender so it's obviously on their mind

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

More bland puffin racism. The post is classic "stop bringing up slavery, black culture is to blame, don't mess with the police and you wont get shot, let me tell you about the time I didn't get to do a thing because blacks". It's all so predictable and stupid at this point.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Until they get to the last man. Ultimo hombre. And he starts breeding a new line of super blacks.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Look at them from the back. A male will have : and a female will have ¡

Jasque
Jan 13, 2006
Garbage! That hovercraft is a joke of engineering, and that helmet would never protect your brain from lasers!

chitoryu12 posted:

Look at them from the back. A male will have : and a female will have ¡

Also, male cats have balls. My room-mate's 6 month old cat likes to put them in everyone's face.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Aesop Poprock posted:

Unless it's a kitten the person just found somewhere it's kind of hard not to know your cats gender. You either got it fixed at some point or it has big cat balls if it's a boy, and if you adopted it already fixed they would tell you the gender.

To be fair we got our family cat from a friend and were told it was a boy as a kitten and it wasn't til months later when we took him in to get him fixed we were told he was a girl. That was probably down to us not having any reason to check but this person is specifically bringing up their cats gender so it's obviously on their mind

That's sex, not gender.

I don't know if cats even have gender, though I'm pretty sure they don't give a poo poo what humans think of their gender identities. Or anything else, really.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Just call it "him" and see if it gets offended

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Enough of the cat testicle derail

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

CommonShore posted:

Enough of the cat testicle derail

Please make this the thread title

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

mng posted:

Until they get to the last man. Ultimo hombre. And he starts breeding a new line of super blacks.

No, every time a black man is killed, his power is divided up between all the survivors. Eventually, the final evil black man will have to be sealed away in another dimension lest he or the final good black man kill the other and achieve apotheosis. No man, black or white, should have that much power :ohdear:

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Data Graham posted:

Just call it "him" and see if it gets offended

Of course it'll get offended. That's their perpetual state of being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devdisigdu
Mar 23, 2016

The shadows lengthen
In Carcosa.
https://twitter.com/StuartWebbr/status/775296663837548544