Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Psst I know that

Thank you for making my accouterments look more awesome and perfect, I love it

E: Guess I should thank ZDR, thank you sincerely, ZDR

Didn't I just see you in the third party toxx thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

super mario batali posted:

Didn't I just see you in the third party toxx thread?

Don't insult me

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord

Technogeek posted:

RentACop had a fairly solid post in the Romney toxx thread once it hit the "oh poo poo, we're all gonna get banned" stage.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3508392&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=26#post409334036

"please educate yourselves, goddamn'

probably my favorite post from the whole thing

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Mods should reappropriate the forums upgrades from Trump/3rd party toxxers and donate them to needy developing world goons. :ussr:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

how does our toxx work now that Hillary is dead forever

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Yinlock posted:

how does our toxx work now that Hillary is dead forever

just like hillary you will all be dust in the wind

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

just like hillary you will all be dust in the wind

oh but look who just posted in the hillary toxx thread

trap sprung i am 3 steps ahead

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
can i take back my toxx?

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

im gay posted:

can i take back my toxx?

No, we will all be interned in Abuela's grand necropolis.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
The Grand Abuelas a lich so what. Her human form is natural born so she's a ok to run for president.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
I think that as long is hillary gets some bed rest, takes some antibiotics and takes it easy for a bit, she'll be fine.

But I mean like, campaigning seems like it'd be really tough since you're traveling all the time and you probably aren't getting much sleep.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Trump can't even handle that kind of stress and presumably doesn't have anything physically wrong with him besides being an old fatass.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i can't believe hillary died. oh well. rip h-dawg you the real iron lady in the sky now

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Real talk tho, hypothetically if she died or otherwise stopped being the nominee, do we all get auto banned or does it become a mulligan? :ohdear:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lightning Knight posted:

Real talk tho, hypothetically if she died or otherwise stopped being the nominee, do we all get auto banned or does it become a mulligan? :ohdear:

We will all die. First ITT, then IRL.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Vox Nihili posted:

We will all die. First ITT, then IRL.

Oh good, I won't have to suffer the indignity of explaining a Trump presidency to my high school students in 10 years.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Lightning Knight posted:

At this point, what difference does it make? it'd be hard to not just ban/perma as appropriate.

I still wouldn't worry all that much, not that anyone needs an excuse to :derp: about things.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Hillary is immortal, this is all a cunning ruse :smuggo:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Captain_Maclaine posted:

At this point, what difference does it make? it'd be hard to not just ban/perma as appropriate.

I still wouldn't worry all that much, not that anyone needs an excuse to :derp: about things.

I'm not actually worried that's going to happen, more that I'm just curious what would happen here. Our future Eternal President Empress Hillary Clinton is in perfect health, I'm sure.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
I'm not worried.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lightning Knight posted:

Oh good, I won't have to suffer the indignity of explaining a Trump presidency to my high school students in 10 years.

Yeah Trumperica's school curriculum is extremely strict, you need to remember every reason Donald Trump is great and also every single grudge he has ever held.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yinlock posted:

Yeah Trumperica's school curriculum is extremely strict, you need to remember every reason Donald Trump is great and also every single grudge he has ever held.

I demand that you shoot me now

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

queuing up the permas

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

oh no but without something awful how will I find out about anime from guys who like ambient techno a lot

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

queuing up the permas

Might as well get to work on the Trump thread now I guess?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

queuing up the permas

i'm glad you're willing to go down with this ship sir, you're an inspiration to us all

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DemeaninDemon posted:

Might as well get to work on the Trump thread now I guess?

Trump would likely lose to a corpse, yea, the only question is if we define Clinton as the body or the soul inside it. I demand a lawyer.

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Trump would likely lose to a corpse, yea, the only question is if we define Clinton as the body or the soul inside it. I demand a lawyer.

I'm fairly certain that the legal system taking a position one way or another on the nature, let alone existence, of the human soul constitutes an establishment of religion, so Clinton would have to be defined as the sack of meat that said soul would hypothetically pilot in a Cartesian manner.

plasticowlmachine
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
My faith is undiminished. Mi Abuela Muerta shall reign 1000 years in this world and the next.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
I would honestly put Hillary's election chances as higher if she was dead because 1.) Kaine is a boring white man whose last name isn't Clinton and 2.) We always think higher of the dead and 3.) Oh my god can you imagine the ghoulish crowing from the "Lock the Bitch Up" crowd?

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot
:toxx:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

welcome friend, thank you for supporting democratic candidate and founder of ISIS Hillary Clinton

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
All glory to the Grand Lichuela.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Hillary's a fuckin' badass campaigning with pneumonia and poo poo!

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
I have a great deal of respect for Hillary's surprisingly forward thinking plan of being Typhoid Mary to unsuspecting Republican lawmakers.

"Why yes, I would like one of of your famous cookies!"

*three weeks later, dies of Zikabola*

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
She's going to cough on her hand backstage right before Trump has to shake it at the debate and he's going to flip out on camera.

AMorePerfctGoonion
Aug 11, 2016

by exmarx
Okay, I've contacted the necromancers and they're not cheap. Lets start a collection

Also our GOTV campaign should hit all major cemetaries. Energizing the undead bloc is going to be... difficult

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
:shobon: Toxx time

AMorePerfctGoonion
Aug 11, 2016

by exmarx
I love the fact that Trumpatistas think they've won yet 538's forecast barely registered anything from the whole incident.

Some good news for a change: Obama's soaring approval ratings will probably help Abuela, particularly now that he is going to stump against the grump

AMorePerfctGoonion has issued a correction as of 21:37 on Sep 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

AMorePerfctGoonion posted:

I love the fact that Trumpatistas think they've won yet 538's forecast barely registered anything from the whole incident.

Some good news for a change: Obama's soaring approval ratings will probably help Abuela, particularly now that he is going to stump against the grump

how many days behind the news do the polls lag?

• Locked thread