Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im sorry shen-ji but i am under a geas to take advantage of straight lines like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Nichael posted:

Gary Johnson is such a loving mess that he sent Garrus in the vents on the Collector's Base and got him killed.

I did that to morden by not paying attention and was super upset

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
pneumonigazi

i can't BELIEVE SHE LIED FOR 3 days and put CHLIDREN At risk fo DEATH

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

I'm going back to Canada for a week (where I'm from, currently live in USA) every single one of my friends and family have asked for trump signs/stickers

I'm buying a gun

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
All white people look the same, film at 11

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

mastershakeman posted:

I did that to morden by not paying attention and was super upset

had to be him, though

someone else might have gotten it wrong

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
oh jesus christ can conspiracy theories actually make things come true now?

has Trumps magical reality readjustment power grown stronger?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Rocks posted:

I'm going back to Canada for a week (where I'm from, currently live in USA) every single one of my friends and family have asked for trump signs/stickers

I'm buying a gun

yeah there is some serious trump envy up her e

also NOW you guys see clinton lies about EVERYTHING its PATHOLOGICAL she needs to GET OUT

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Trump campaign going to be looking pretty dumb when Hillary rises from the grave as a Lich and unleashes her undead armies upon Trump Tower.

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
donald trump thinks curing the genophage was pandering to the krogan terror state

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Monkey Fracas posted:

the alt right wished and wished and wished

and hillary got the sniffles

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
I'm going to put myself into a medically induced coma and then come back to this thread on Nov. 7 and post:

Hi guys I was in a medically induced coma since 9/11/16, catch me up?

What do you think the replies will look like.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Baloogan posted:

pneumonigazi

i can't BELIEVE SHE LIED FOR 3 days and put CHLIDREN At risk fo DEATH

pneumonia is not necessarily a contagious condition

it basically means "lung boo boo"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

MC Nietzche posted:

I'm going to put myself into a medically induced coma and then come back to this thread on Nov. 7 and post:

"lol gently caress off"

or

"nothing"

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

give it another hour and itll be full blown fail aids

Turns out the Clinton Foundation was just a front so they could do a cover-up & not pay medical bills

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Rocks posted:

I'm buying a gun

sorry about your uncle rob dying from fat cancer

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

MC Nietzche posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbr7B1OVa0g

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

magiccarpet posted:

the alt right wished and wished and wished

and hillary got the sniffles

the secret is real

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Baloogan posted:

also NOW you guys see clinton lies about EVERYTHING its PATHOLOGICAL she needs to GET OUT

yeah but perhaps the same could be said of all politicians

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

MC Nietzche posted:

lol this thread will not exist then

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

this is loving news everywhere wow its like on all the sites

gad drat

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Monkey Fracas posted:

Pneumonia isn't Parkinson's or Brain Damage or whatever hosed up disease THEY thing Hillary has. They've been screaming she's sick for weeks now and she finally, you know, fell ill. But what THEY are saying she has is no where near what she actually has.

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

Trump campaign going to be looking pretty dumb when Hillary rises from the grave as a Lich and unleashes her undead armies upon Trump Tower.

Going for the millennials by replicating their favourite TV show, Game of Thrones.

Need art of Hillary as an Ice King tyia

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Baloogan posted:

this is loving news everywhere wow its like on all the sites

gad drat

i hope the catalans break with spain

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Oiled and Ready posted:

Can we name this law?

Like, this phenomenon that the instant a conspiracy theory is evidenced, a more farfetched version is born and spreads?

This is a real thing. The have to escalate the insanity because real crazy is never enough for them.

In other news... Michael Moore wants us to SHARE THE LOAD.

https://twitter.com/MMFlint/status/775116201236238336

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

magiccarpet posted:

lol this thread will not exist then

This thread has always existed in our hearts. And as long as we continue to believe the Trump will be inside of us all, stroking our souls with his tiny baby hands.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

In 100 years people will do History masters theses focusing on stuff like "pages 1000 to 3000 of the Trump thread"

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

emfive posted:

In 100 years people will do History masters theses focusing on stuff like "pages 1000 to 3000 of the Trump thread"

god help those benighted souls

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

emfive posted:

and in 120 years we'll use those masters theses for kindling after the bombs drop

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Montasque posted:

This is a real thing. The have to escalate the insanity because real crazy is never enough for them.

Lol MM has so far spent the campaign screaming that Trump was going to win

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Joementum posted:

Barry Seal
Entitled-IX
Nepotistic
Grandma Nixon
Heatstroke
AbueLaRaza
Zygoticidal
Iran-Contrarian

Crazytown word association is pretty fun, ya

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

exquisite tea posted:

This is like, one of the worst possible things that could have happened if you do not want Trump to somehow win this election. Jesus Christ.

Nope.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I'm upset with all the people body shaming Trump and health shaming Clinton.

Can't we just have a discussion about the isuehahahahahahahahahahah

MaxNV posted:

Going for the millennials by replicating their favourite TV show, Game of Thrones.

Need art of Hillary as an Ice King tyia

hosed up that Hillary has Greyscale and is spreading it to children

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

MC Nietzche posted:

Pneumonia isn't Parkinson's or Brain Damage or whatever hosed up disease THEY thing Hillary has. They've been screaming she's sick for weeks now and she finally, you know, fell ill. But what THEY are saying she has is no where near what she actually has.

I mean yeah of course she's not ON THE VERGE OF DEATH or whatever but this is extremely unfortunate

I guess we weren't really going to ever hear the end of it anyway so nbd

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

emfive posted:

society is the most literate its ever been and yet almost everything written isn't recorded permanently

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Technogeek posted:

donald trump thinks curing the genophage was pandering to the krogan terror state

but also we can't allow the rachni to survive

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Montasque posted:

god he's such a loving weenie

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

There should be a big ranch in Montana where people like Michael Moore and Wolf Blitzer etc. can go and just run around.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

emfive posted:

the thesis on pages 1000 to 3000 will anachronistically discuss the running Jeb background as though it existed at that time

shameful scholarship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

how many american deaths by terrorists is the pneumonia worth? like 50?

• Locked thread