Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Hmmm need Carson Palmer to outscore Julian Edelman by 24.5 points in PPR.... :(

And I need Fitz + Rams D/ST to outscore Michael Floyd by 7.5 points in 0.5 PPR.

Carson2Fitz 3 TDs tonight please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Rough day for my 16-teamer. Keenan Allen died and I got a big fat loving zero from Barnidge.

Still have a sizeable lead though! 19-point lead w/ my Edelman facing his Floyd/Catanzaro.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Well, gently caress me and/or the Arizona D I guess.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Welp. Keenan Allen gone, Dez scores gently caress all, Chiefs DST decided zero points was a good idea, and Gary Barnidge agreed with them. Perfect start for my family league.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Welp. Keenan Allen gone, Dez scores gently caress all, Chiefs DST decided zero points was a good idea, and Gary Barnidge agreed with them. Perfect start for my family league.

I have a league that drafted real early this summer where three of my first five picks were Gronk, J Charles, and Dion Lewis. Barnidge filling in.

...miiiiight still get a win.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

im dropping barnidge, tyrod and fleener

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
jermaine gresham is still playing football?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
OH MY GOD TECMO METAL VERSION.

That was a good commercial.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Drafted Keenan Allen and Dez as my top 2 as well. Admittedly, my brilliant Jared Cook plan was less supportable than Barnidge, but I feel your pain.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Good thing everyone drafted Martellus Bennett, who was sure to be a TE1 even with healthy Gronk and in the running to be the top overall tight end if Gronk got injured

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Hahah, was going to ask where the hell Dandy Kaiser was when he could be gloating about all the sweet week 1 tight end lines, what up teemu, I should've realized

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!

RVProfootballer posted:

Good thing everyone drafted Martellus Bennett, who was sure to be a TE1 even with healthy Gronk and in the running to be the top overall tight end if Gronk got injured

:smithicide: He's doing great run blocking.. but that's not helping me right now.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

My team loving sucks if that helps anybody in any way.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Quiet Feet posted:

My team loving sucks if that helps anybody in any way.

Solidarity, friend.

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
Annual announcement not to freak out and make bad trades and drops after one game.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
ACTUALLY DO

ITS A FIRE... sale

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Goodtime Pancreas posted:

Annual announcement not to freak out and make bad trades and drops after one game.

What's the best PPR RB you'd give for Devonta Freeman? Because, well, ugh

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Goodtime Pancreas posted:

I think I would rather just not play a tight end the rest of the season, than have Fleener on my team.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Well, I think David Johnson is still pretty good.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Benne posted:

Well, I think David Johnson is still pretty good.

Larry Fitzgerald is also not too bad.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Okay, cool let's see if Ben Roethlisberger can defeat a 30-point deficit and the Rams defense.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
OK, I just need 15 points from the Ram's D and Antonio Brown tomorrow to come away with a win. Not a given, but likely.

Not a bad first week, with the exception of Marshall doing nothing and sitting Jordan Matthews in favor of Arian Foster.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

RVProfootballer posted:

Hahah, was going to ask where the hell Dandy Kaiser was when he could be gloating about all the sweet week 1 tight end lines, what up teemu, I should've realized

things got weird in the NHL off-season thread

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

pmchem posted:

What's the best PPR RB you'd give for Devonta Freeman? Because, well, ugh

Same position trades rarely work

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Got destroyed in all my leagues today :waycool:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Teemu Pokemon posted:

things got weird in the NHL off-season thread

I honestly thought you abandoned us and a new curmudgeon came to take your spot. I missed you even though you were here the whole drat time.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Need 28 from Gurley in one league and like 35+ from him in another.

So I'm saying there's a chance...

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Need Antonio Brown to not get outscored by more than 10 by the LA Defense. I should be good right? Right? RIGHT GUYS?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

A few things from Jets-Bengals that I just finished rewatching

Matt Forte is the goddamned truth and we're all stupid for doubting him.
Powell also looked great so stash him if/when Forte goes down.

Ryan Fitzpatrick will funsling just enough to get his targets production without producing himself

Isn't the Bengals o-line supposed to be good? The Jets went through them like tissue paper.

A.J. Green is gonna get 500 targets and so many of them are gonna be behind the LOS

Jeremy Hill/Gio are buy lows. The TD was basically the only times they wasn't swallowed up behind the LOS. They both looked better than their final lines indicated. Hill was left to die behind the LOS a bunch and Gio moved the pile five goddamned yards one play

Also a game of where do you think andey daldoon threw it

If you answered "the worst possible option" you were correct

Edit: Also the Bengals ran 56 plays and 12 were passes to AJ. AJ's gonna look back on this season and think that he ate and ate so hard he was a Dolphin.

Edit: forgot to count the sacks, too

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Sep 12, 2016

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. McGibblets posted:

I think I would rather just not play a tight end the rest of the season, than have Fleener on my team.

:same:

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I remember now, this is that activity where I outscore ten teams but happen to be playing the eleventh.

Why do i do this

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy
if ben and tony can bring home 60 or so points between them i'm fine

that's totally possible right :negative:

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

UberJew posted:

if ben and tony can bring home 60 or so points between them i'm fine

that's totally possible right :negative:

If any WR/QB stack has 60 point potential, it's those two.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

LmaoTheKid posted:

If any WR/QB stack has 60 point potential, it's those two.

Rodgers-Cobb looked like it had that potential yesterday :smithicide:

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

e: wrongest thread

weekly font fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Sep 12, 2016

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Sammie Coates isn't happening, you guys.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
antonio brown is on the b- never mind

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Josh Norman is pretty good.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Benne posted:

Sammie Coates isn't happening, you guys.

Was Sammie Coates supposed to happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Antonio Brown: Grown-rear end Man

• Locked thread