Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeesis
Mar 4, 2010

I am the second illegitimate son of gawd who resides in hoaven.

BrigadierSensible posted:

This isn't a pic. But it is a classic. Take that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPyhlybViJw

Lubby Chudder.

Personally I prefer his Pokémon themed cover of Eminem

https://youtu.be/nFn6K5L1pZA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Scratch Monkey posted:

What exactly is this proving?

that the aug thread mocks disabled people just like GBS, i guess

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Luvcow posted:

Were not mocking you.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Sorry I posted a picture of you, Luvcow. Have a wiccan kitten.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Please don't insult my good friend, Luvcow.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

oldpainless posted:

Please don't insult my good friend, Luvcow.

nice try oldfriendless

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

nerd plus rage posted:

nice try oldfriendless

I have many friends actually. For example there is you and every other poster in this thread.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I am your friend.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

WrenP-Complete posted:

I am your friend.

And I yours

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
And my axe.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

What the gently caress is this disgusting love-in

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

cash crab posted:

I'm sorry i was trying to make your thread less GBS and it apparently had the opposite effect

:ohdear:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

cash crab posted:

After baseball practice mom says you can come over for some home-made s'mores, and then we can play Super Nintendo.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I just found this.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That macro in the comments was posted by a goon in the IoSM thread and he thought we'd all love him for it. Turns out he was the biggest idiot of all.

cash crab posted:

This thread has long been a bastion of self-generated content and you only have yourself to blame for being the OP. :colbert:

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Luvcow posted:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

If I see one more of you caring about one another and making well-meaning fun so help me God

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Luvcow posted:

I'm sorry i was trying to make your thread less GBS and it apparently had the opposite effect

:ohdear:

So you'll stop reading the thread that riles you up, then? Great. Have a good one! I don't like making fun of people with disabilities, either, but the majority of the thread isn't like that, so either relax or relax and don't read.

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 03:23 on Sep 12, 2016

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

That poor dog be all like :staredog:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

bringmyfishback posted:

So you'll stop reading the thread that riles you up, then? Great. Have a good one! I don't like making fun of people with disabilities, either, but the majority of the thread isn't like that, so either relax or relax and don't read.

They both need nail trimming

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

bringmyfishback posted:

*whispers* "Call the poliiiiiceeeeeeee"

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
Making fun of a disabled person for being disabled is wrong, I feel. Unless they became disabled for a stupid reason, like climbing a water tower or skateboarding. Or if you're making fun of them for a different, legitimate reason, like they got sucked into some retarded MLM like Amway or something.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Disabled people don't want to be seen as different from everyone else so by excluding them solely because of their disability you are actually going against their wishes. Please treat them as you would everyone else and make fun of them

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

more like old legless amirite

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

cash crab posted:

If I see one more of you caring about one another and making well-meaning fun so help me God

I love you, raccoon lady.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Mr. 47 posted:

Making fun of a disabled person for being disabled is wrong, I feel. Unless they became disabled for a stupid reason, like climbing a water tower or skateboarding. Or if you're making fun of them for a different, legitimate reason, like they got sucked into some retarded MLM like Amway or something.

Right, I'm disabled myself. Making fun of my handicaps, not cool. Making fun of my goon habits and social failures, I have noone to blame but myself.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

oldpainless posted:

Disabled people don't want to be seen as different from everyone else so by excluding them solely because of their disability you are actually going against their wishes. Please treat them as you would everyone else and make fun of them

Everyone's favorite guy at work is a special needs adult who comes in twice a week to help "dispatch" (he just does the radio cause that's all he can physically and mentally handle) and until I switched stations he was always paired up with me. I was certain I was going to get in trouble each shift cause I was probably the only one in that company that would be sarcastic and give him a hard time. But he loving loved it. "Ben! If you make a mess on my desk one more time I'm going to put you over by west side and leave you there." We were having radio troubles for a couple days so he had to sit by one of the other dispatchers and I told him he broke my heart for leaving me and that I wasn't talking to him anymore. It's been a while since I've been able to harass him so I can't remember a lot of the things I said to him. But I send him little gifts like Easter eggs through company mail when I can.
Now I'm sad and I miss my dear, sweet Ben :saddowns:

Anyways. Content!
Some super trashy belly button jewelry

And for the newest addition to the classiest family

CeramicPig has a new favorite as of 07:57 on Sep 12, 2016

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

CeramicPig posted:

Oh man, the "respect" line they added really speaks volumes.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

CeramicPig posted:

I don't know why, but the thing that bothers me the most is the font.

Are baby Juggalos called Juggalittles?

they see me rollin'
they hatin'
patrollin' trying to catch me riding hungry

SO MANY GREAT CHOICES

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCna3DMwG7I

Hihohe has a new favorite as of 09:38 on Sep 12, 2016

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

bringmyfishback posted:

Are baby Juggalos called Juggalittles?

Ninjas and Ninjettes I believe. :v:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Judge Tesla posted:

Ninjas and Ninjettes I believe. :v:

Juggalittle is better.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Juggalo born children usually don't survive long enough to warrant naming, like the Inuit children of old. Why bother naming something that will end up in a Hatchet Man emblazoned coffin in a few months time.

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me

Rough Lobster posted:

Juggalo born children usually don't survive long enough to warrant naming, like the Inuit children of old. Why bother naming something that will end up in a Hatchet Man emblazoned coffin in a few months time.

While looking for the above classic I found this one which I hadn't seen before:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Do they have any other clothes?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Psychobabble! posted:

While looking for the above classic I found this one which I hadn't seen before:

That's a pretty small coffin :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

That reminds me of the wedding where all the guys were wearing Fox hoodies, but way sadder (and weirder).

Also, I want to say that I appreciate everyone's efforts to self-regulate this thread, but for the love of God, please read the OP. I am the arbiter of stuff being thread-appropriate, not you. Any iteration of:

":colbert: This isn't AUG" or
":byodood: I DON'T LIKE [x] CONTENT"

will result in probation. I will have less patience as this thread grows.

• Locked thread