Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Dyin' Boosted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

CraigK posted:

Boosted wear the wife

his wife wears the hate, which wears him down

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

old n busted c5

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Boosted_C5 posted:

I'm dying.

my boner groweth

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Benny D posted:

You people who think this is some big cover up just sound loony to me. The simple explanation is that someone who is egotistical enough to think they should be running the free world obviously would blow off some minor symptoms as no big deal. She wasn't even diagnosed until after the memorial thing

She was diagnosed Friday, but I don't think it was a coverup at all. I think she was feeling sick for a few days but hoped she'd just push through, it got worse so she saw her doctor, got diagnosed with pneumonia and was given medication and told to rest, in an effort to not give fuel to the right wing conspiracy people she chose to push through still and attend an event that was also incredibly important to her personally and she pushed too hard. Now that she clearly pushed herself too hard and it came out publicly she will scale back some of her appearances for the next few days/a week and most of us will move on with our lives while some cling to the "BUT WHAT ELSE IS SHE HIDING" bullshit because that's what they do.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I'm enjoying "TRUMP SON POSTS WHITE SUPREMIST THING."

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Sonic the Hoxhaist posted:

I'm enjoying "TRUMP SON POSTS WHITE SUPREMIST THING."

UNLIKE HIS FATHER

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Please don't turn boosted into a martyr

Death by a thousand microaggressions

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I can't wait until everyone lies about how that girl died.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

It is goddamn hysterical that you prize Trump's lack of PC in a world that's becoming too PC and Hillary's not PC once and the entire Trump camp loses their goddamn mind.

Oh, and wear the hat.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Ouhei posted:

She was diagnosed Friday, but I don't think it was a coverup at all. I think she was feeling sick for a few days but hoped she'd just push through, it got worse so she saw her doctor, got diagnosed with pneumonia and was given medication and told to rest, in an effort to not give fuel to the right wing conspiracy people she chose to push through still and attend an event that was also incredibly important to her personally and she pushed too hard. Now that she clearly pushed herself too hard and it came out publicly she will scale back some of her appearances for the next few days/a week and most of us will move on with our lives while some cling to the "BUT WHAT ELSE IS SHE HIDING" bullshit because that's what they do.

also keep in mind that while the internet was on fire about lungate this sunny and beautiful weekend, sane normal people were having picnics

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

remember near the beginning when trump posted a fuckin stock image of nazis as 'american' soldiers? haha

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i feel like "wear the hat" has lost all meaning at this point

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

This whole trump thing is getting out of hand.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Is boosted still posting?

I swear, part of me is about to invoke Poe's Law on him.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Turdfuzz posted:

i feel like "wear the hat" has lost all meaning at this point

There is no hat

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

There is no hat

u just blew my fuckin mind

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

There is no hat

typical militant athatist

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Al! posted:

also keep in mind that while the internet was on fire about lungate this sunny and beautiful weekend, sane normal people were having picnics

Or watching football, week 2 of college and week 1 of the NFL.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Shorter Hillary: "After dealing with this bullshit election, I long for the sweet cold embrace of death."

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

a cop posted:

This whole trump thing is getting out of hand.

it's all a bit much.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

lol they spent $2 m to run that terrible ad in OH, PA, FL and NC

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Shorter Hillary: "After dealing with this bullshit election, I long for the sweet cold embrace of death."

m'aam, this is a taco bell drive thru

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Iron Crowned posted:

There is no hat

You were the hat all along.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Tatsuta Age posted:

thats an eagle dipshit

I'm already dead

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

CraigK posted:

m'aam, this is a taco bell drive thru

"yes, and I clearly asked for some of your lovely food"

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

this is so weak it literally ends in 'no u'

low energy, sad!

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.
Just to check - are there Trump supporters who are going "yeah, we're in the other half", or has everyone just thrown themselves gleefully into the racist homophobe bucket so they can get outraged at being criticised by a woman who is, after all, secretly dying?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

brocretin posted:

this is so weak it literally ends in 'no u'

low energy, sad!

they're running it heavily (by trump campaign standards anyway) in four battlegrounds this week aahah

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

zoux posted:

lol they spent $2 m to run that terrible ad in OH, PA, FL and NC

I can't wait to see it on commercial breaks for Gilligan's Island and Star Trek on my local DTV subchannels.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
petition to not allow Boosted to post in this thread until he posts a pic of him outdoors, wearing the hat, holding a sign saying WEARING THE HAT

SIGNED

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

CortezFantastic posted:

petition to not allow Boosted to post in this thread until he posts a pic of him outdoors, wearing the hat, holding a sign saying WEARING THE HAT

SIGNED

If 25 people quote this I'll make it THREAD LAW

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

zoux posted:

they're running it heavily (by trump campaign standards anyway) in four battlegrounds this week aahah

Why are they wasting money on the insane racist idiot vote. They already have that vote!!!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Perfectly Safe posted:

Just to check - are there Trump supporters who are going "yeah, we're in the other half", or has everyone just thrown themselves gleefully into the racist homophobe bucket so they can get outraged at being criticised by a woman who is, after all, secretly dying?

You know drat well the answer.

Hell I spent that whole day tweeting at people about the "half" part.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

CortezFantastic posted:

SIGNED

law and order

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

CortezFantastic posted:

SIGNED

zoux posted:

If 25 people quote this I'll make it THREAD LAW

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

CortezFantastic posted:

SIGNED

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

which drive thru do i go to for some panicked alarmist trumpfear

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Al! posted:

Why are they wasting money on the insane racist idiot vote. They already have that vote!!!

Because they think their outrage complex is normal, and regular people will rally against elitist Hillary calling their uncle deplorable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

cuz thats a crazy drive thru

• Locked thread